Is the start of a Beautiful love

You were having a great day with your best friend, (Guy friend). You were fangirling on how smexy is (Fav. singer, Actor, Etc) to him all the way to school. You and him were best friends since you were both in diapers, but he was 2 years older than you. You guys would always hang-out at the school, parks, outing, and even in your (Fav. band)'s concert. He would always be there for you. 

>at mari's bakery<

"yow Mari, morning girl", you greeted as you open. You let go of the door but you forgot about (Gf : guy friend). The door smack (Gf) face as a big long straight reddish line made a mark right in the middle of his face. You look at him as you try covering your mouth to prevent your laughs to escape. You heard Marinette loud laugh behind you as you let go and laughed with her. (Gf) was still on the floor startled but soon laughed along with you. 

"Anyway Marinette, could I get the usual", you said as you hand your cash to her. Marinette gave you one of her sweets smiles before she left to get your order. After some minutes she gave you a paper bag but it was bigger that usual. You opened the bag and saw a cat-full of (fav. pastries), it was more than you usually order. You gave Marinette your cutest cat smiles.

 "You gave me more catnip, your the best human a feline can have, Mari", you rub you cheeks at the side of the bag. 

"Is that a little bit alot Mari", (Gf) said concerned.

"shut it! (Gf), *hissss*, no one can go between me and my babies", after your hissed at him you continued to rub your cheeks at the bag. Marinette laughed at your little fight.

Marinette looked over (Gf) and asked about his date of leave. You heard there talk and was shocked at the news. 

"What do you mean you leaving!!??", you said as you quickly placed you bag of pastries at the counter. You were shock, surprised and little bit feel betrayed. You looked at him straight in his eyes. He gave up hiding the news as he sigh in defeat. 

"I was about to tell you but.....",

"But what (Gf)???!!, you didn't tell me you leaving town and planning on not telling me about it??!", You grabbed hold on his collar shirt and pulled him near to your face. You heard his galp cause of how close were your faces is. You saw his cheeks brighten red as you felt yours heat. You ignored the feeling and went on with the interrogation. You told you everything that was needed to be tell and you got even angrier as you knew. 

"your leaving tomorrow!.....To Italy!!!!!", you let got of him as you turn around from him and Mari, not wanting neither of them see your tears. He was leaving tomorrow at 3 am in the morning and the fact that he planned to even leaving you unheard of his leave. The truth is you fell in love with him ever since you where in grade school. You were afraid to even tell him that you like him because it might ruined your beautiful friendship, you didn't want to lost him. He was looking at you like he was in pain, he knows you're crying even if he can see it. He slowly reached his hand toward your arm but before it could touch your skin you sprinted out bring the pastries with you.

(A/N: you even if your hurt, you can leave your babies behind Xd)

(Gf) was left dumbfound at Mari's place as his brain still pr-agreste on what just happened. Marinette patted his shoulder as she gave him a nod indicating to chase after her. (Gf) nod and run out of the bakery to find you. After moments of searching he found you sitting under Ladybug & Chat Noir's statue stuffing yourself with the pastries you bought earlier. People who were passing looked at you and started to run after you gave them some of your terrifying glares. He inhaled first before he approached you. 

A shadow covered the light from you as you looked up to see who blocked the sun and saw (Gf) standing there with a slight smile. You gave him a pout before you continued to stuff yourself with pastries again. He sighed and backed away, he scratched the back of his neck before he spoke.