5: Summer heat

so this is going to be a whole Nathanael POV.....so his just observing you or something.

and another thing my friend Chris helped again so you guys know the drill.....-_-

.

.

.

Is already the part of the year that constantly burning my skin, summer. I wore my usual orange t-shirt and some blue army shorts. I left my blazer at home 'cause the hit is killing just enough. I went to school early to see my beautiful (y/n). I arrived and spotted Adrien and Nino, they were both wearing shorts and sleeveless shirts.

"hey guys, where is the rest of the gang?",

"they haven't arrive yet", Adrien said while he flip his bangs up.  It was really hot today like literally hot, I can feel myself melting under the sun's gaze. After minutes of waiting we saw (y/n) and the others walking towards us. I saw her walking towards me I don't know is it the sun making me sweat or (y/n) sex figure. She was wearing a (f/c)sleeveless crop top that exposed her (skin color) fit stomach, she had (f/c) short-shorts that hugs her beautiful hips and showing her gorgeous legs. With her hair formed in a messy bun it really showed her sweet neck...'oh god what am I thinking' , I felt my face heat up quick. 

"hello ladies, I see you guys look hot today or is it just me", Adrien said smirking down at Marinette. Her and Adrien were currently dating now that goes as well with me and (y/n). My gaze went back to (y/n) and admired her figure, and wow I might just say how did I even got a girl like her. The bell rang and everyone went to class. Me and (y/n) sat at original sits at the back, soon after the teacher went inside fanning herself. "Alright kids the principle wanted to say....that class are suspended today due to the heat so he advice everybody to go home and cool off before you might catch any kind of heat related illness", as the teacher said and done she left the class.

"well that was unexpected", Nino said while grinning.

"so what you guys wanna do today that will help us from heat", Alya asked. Me and (y/n) joined the conversation. 

"how about we cool ourselves at my house, maybe my father would't mind opening some AC", Adrien suggested.

"sounds like a plan, bruh", Nino and Adrien fist bump. We all decided to head out and wait for Nathalie to come pick us up. After minutes of waiting she finally arrived, we arrived at Adrien's house after a 3 minute drive soon we went inside he said we could occupy the two spare guest rooms. Adrien said after  3 hours we need to head down at the dinning room to eat some (fav. cold food) to cease the heat. Marinette join a room with Adrien in his room and Ayla and Nino shared one of the guest room as well as me and (y/n).

(this is where Chris come along...so good luck you guys..-_-II)

I opened the door and let (y/n) come in first after I close the door behind me. She immediately rush to the bed and plopped down covering the whole space. I went and sat next to her, she really look like at peace just laying  there. As I look her face my eyes traveled down to her chest and I saw that her (f/c) is showing due to the sweat..'oh god..I-I shouldn't stare at my girlfriend like that' I averted my eyes 'but then again she really looks so hot', I was at daze as I look at her, her body got me staring until she suddenly stood up and reached for the phone. I heard her call someone and ordering some....ice??..after that she hang up.

"(y/n) what was that??",

"oh, you mean the call, I just requested some of the maids to bring us a pack of ice in the room", She look at me with a smirk like she's planning something.

"then what's the ice for?"

"you'll see", she answered with a seductive voice. I heard a knock came from the door and she answered it, she took the ice from the maid and wave good bye. She then went to the bathroom and opened run  the water to the tub and place the ice in it. After she's done she came to me and tag on with my shirt directing me to come with her to the bathroom.

"(y-y/n) wha-what are y-you planning", I stutter as I blush hot red. She faced me and cupped my face and made me lean to her soon I felt soft lips touched mine. I was shocked first but I kissed back, she bit my lower life enough form me to gasp and she slip her hot tongue inside my mouth. She was fight for dominance but I didn't let her. She failed on her attempt and felt her getting weak so I pulled her close to me as I deepen kiss, "Na---nath", I heard her moan my name, just hearing her sweet noise it make want more. I pulled out and stared at her (e/c) orbs, her eyes was moist and full of lust. I took off her shirt and short off just exposing her bra and panties. I lean back to kiss her as I grab her breast, as I play with her nipples by rubbing then pinching I earned myself some deliciously intoxicating moans. I removed he bra and slip my finger to her panties. I took off as well all my clothes and throw somewhere in the room.

<<Time skip>>>

We are both seated inside the bathtub with cold water. "Ah---Nath-nathanael...", she moaned my name as I suck her sweet spot in her neck. her back faced towards me and her hands were rapped arounded my head like she's telling me to give her more so I was happy enough to give what she need. I reached down to her pink folds and played with her clit and as my left hand played with her breast. She arched her back from pleasure and I smirk with delight to see her in such state. I felt my member throb hard as soon I can't hold it anymore. I lifted her waist and slowly inserted myself in her tight folds. I heard her moan loud but not enough to be heard by the others. I trusted low at first after she spoke "Faster" in a husky voice. I happy to obey and trust fast but I added a bonus, I'll do it hard. I smirk at the thought, this time (y/n) moaned continuously showering me with sweet noises. As we almost reached our climax I pulled out and trust her anal and continued my fast rhythm there.

"na-Nathanael I--I can't h-hold it anymo-more", I felt her come so after a short while so did I.

>>time skip<<<

We are all gathered in the dinning room and all eyes were on us, me and (y/n).

"hmm guys you look like....your not cooling down?", Nino look us confused.

"yeah, didn't the AC at your room worked", Adrien asked as he shove a spoonful of ice cream in his mouth.

"ah yeah, ha..ha.ha....is just the heat really got us", (y/n) answered blushing.

"as you say so..(y/n)", Alya said as they all dropped the topic. Me and (y/n) stared in each other eyes then smiled.

yeah this is the best summer yet.

so hey guys so I'm writing this in my sweet Aki's wattpad...I took this opportunity to speak to you readers...sorry I write so boring well I'm just your typical guy who doesn't give fun towards reading so i'm not good enough to write some awesome smut...

.

.

.

please comment,vote and read

I'll be reading your comments here

Love---Chris...see yah love