Why its has to be you? Part 1

Author's Note: Sup guys before things start I want to say this short maybe a bit OC for Nathanael's character so you might be confused but I'll still try to stick to his usual character details. And yeah I'm updating it again. 

P.S. dont play song Until I say so 

Paris has been in difficult times people who are getting akumatized is widening and its beginning to make a toll on the two heroes. You sat by your window looking over Paris' streets and its been a while since the city became quiet like this. You have feared that the villain hawkmoth might win and the heroes you know and love might lose. You realized what you where thinking and shock it off, its so impossible that Ladybug and Chat noir lose to Hawkmoth. 

Meanwhile ..

Nathaniel's POV

I was just sitting in the living room with my parents and some men in black suits with a government badge. They arrive at my house 1 hour ago in a black car. My parent ordered me to to go upstairs but the men in black said its was not necessary in fact they came here for "me". The atmosphere suddenly became tense and it was suffocating  for me to breath. 

"We need him to go under cover", one of the men said, parents suddenly became in rage and my mom just put an arm in front of me like she was protecting me. "He can't do it, he is just a child" my dad spatted out. "His right our son is just a shy, weak child sir, he can't possible be qualified" my mom butted out but the men in black didn't like their respond. And then now we are all sat in the living room. "he will be a undercover spy in his school to monitor the situation" he said with a serious tone and then handed some paper works in from me and my parents. As I picked up the file I saw a pile of information about me and the rest of my classmates there, everything from their names to where they live and blood type. These just where no ordinary men and from what they showed me they mean business and they don't play around. "Our agency found out that your son's school is the main place where people are being akumatized as what the Parisians what to call it, so we want him to monitor the classroom or the school itself to find more information about this events", they explained that all I have to do is monitor then report to them daily, it was a simple job but my parents apposed to that idea. 

"we cant put our son in th--" before my mom could finish what she was about to say I said I would agree to the task as long if they helped my parents with the expenses. My family was in a deep dept of money and we need to pay them all. My parents tried to put some sense in me thinking I lose some for agreeing to the task. The men in black told me that my tasked will start after a week and asked me to come with them to train because it the task that I took may require skills that may insure my safety and the success of the mission. I told my parents that they don't need to be worried about me and off I went with the men in black suits. 

Next Day = At school

"Class, Nathaniel is absent today due to a serious illness that will last him 1 week to recover, lets pray for his speed recovery" your homeroom teacher said and the class began to start. 'I wish he'd recover fast' you said in your mind and proceed in with your class for today. You where really worried about what kind of illness did he got to make him sick for one week. "I know I'll visit him later at his house and bring him food!" you accidentally said out loud in the middle of class. You where embarrassed as the class started to laugh. The teacher asked you to go to the principle's office and had you write "I'll not disturb the class again" for 100 times.  You sigh and the day when by so quick. The class ended for the day kinda quickly because there was another akuma attack in the city, it was now like an everyday event for you right about now but sometimes it still scare you that things might messed up or something even if you always say to yourself that everything will be fine in the end just have faith.