8: Rose of destiny

A/n: Wow 1k reads....awesome XD
Back to the story
.

.

.

.

.

You were new in Paris. Your Parents own a flower shop there and so far your shop is booming with clients from party decorations to wedding decor. You got to your room and change into a (f/v) floral dress (Yeah I know) because of all the dirt got all over your previous clothes. You said "good bye" to your parents then head out to explore the streets of Paris. After your little site seeing around the different shops you passed by you came across the park where the Eiffel Tower stood still. You inhaled up the sweet Parisian air as a smile form on your lips as you breath out. Its one of your dreams to go to Paris since you were little and now your are already living in it. You slow steps became skips of joy as you spin around with glee. 

As you were staring at the magnificent figure of the tower you heard a cry of an old woman who is being rubbed. You ran to the old woman's place and you kicked the bugler right in the face. He let go of the bag and ran off. The old woman thanked you for your help and courage you just put up. You gave her a small smile and about to leave but you felt some grip your wrist. 

The old woman stopped you fro your tracks. You looked at her confuse until she handed you a flower. It wasn't any ordinary flower, It was blue rose. The blue hue that rose gives is so beautiful even if your nose is far you could really smell its flagrance. You held the rose close to your eyes to see more of it details and as you thought its not a ordinary flower. The inside of the flower seem like its glowing with light that it made you curiosity even higher.

 The inside of the flower seem like its glowing with light that it made you curiosity even higher

"Child I wish to give this rose to you", the old woman said smiling.

"but why?..and where did you get this?", You asked her with excitement. New found flowers really get your attention with glee ever since your parents started to have a shop full of them.

"My child, this rose is magical and I want you to have it....This rose is cold the night catcher", 

"night catcher, that's a bit odd to be a rose's name innit?", you look at the old woman with confuse face.

"this flower shows the person destine to be your love, care for this rose until is midnight...come back to this spot before 1 in the morning and I guarantee you, your lover will show for it will glow white if he shows", The old woman finished her explanation. 

You looked down at the flower carefully. You didn't believe her but nothing says you can't try to see if it really is true. You where about to thank the woman but as soon you lifted your head she was gone. You look around to see even her shadow but you found nothing. You walk down in the streets heading home bring the flower with you with care. You reached your parents shop and greeted by your mother. "what a beautiful flower you got there, an admirer perhaps", your mother said with a teasing smile. "really mother", you gave your mother with a 'really' look. You went to your room and place the rose in a blue vase and placed it near the window.