Punk Nathanael x BULLIED!! Reader (5)

Author's note: SSOOO this will be last of this series haha finally, the ending. so Part 5

Your Pov.

We're sprint walking at the side of the tower leaving Kim by himself. Nathanael has recently scared the poor fellow by threatening his life. Nathanael had yanked me away from Kim with force, leading me away from him. My wrist is getting really red from Nathanael's grip, "NATHANAEL LET.ME.GO.!!!" I yelled at him as I tried my best to wiggle away from his clutches. he didn't respond......"Let me go!!! already", I yelled once more and no reply. Every protest I do the faster his pace goes. "Let---"He didn't let me finish my words as he suddenly turned to me.

"NO!! YOU WILL NOT GO BACK THERE AND BE WITH THAT...THAT...THAT IDIOT!!" he sneered.  He was now facing you, well his body is but his head lay low. He didn't let go of your hands as silent surrounded the area. He was shaking from anger, you were getting scared now. He turned his back at you again. You didn't know what to do and what he will do to you. It was 10pm already, it was pretty dark now as Nathanael has taken you to a place where not much light is present. You have tears flowing out your eyes now, you really can't handle it anymore of this b****sh*t. You gather one more of your strength as you yelled at him one last time "WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PAST YOU?? HUH!" you crashed on your knees as he stopped walking and took a glance at you over his shoulder. "Marinette, Alya, NIno, Adrien, and the others said that you weren't like this before.." you sniffed "You were a kind, shy, nice, caring and a lot more before...what happened to him..." you said as more tears fell your lap.  

You heard him breath silently like trying to calm himself down before his eyes look at your (e/c)ones. You really don't know what to do with this guy, he was really unpredictable from all this past weeks. His grip loosened a bit, eyes getting soft, shoulders relaxed. He kneed right in front of you as his hand let go of your hand and reached to wipe your tears. You noticed and looked away from him, his hands retreated back. He was hurt, he was sad, angry of himself, and he knows you'll never forgive him from all the bad hings he did to you. He was mean to you, just you from the beginning of your arrival to the school to the present. He didn't mean to hurt you is just that he doesn't want you to see his old self when he was weak. 

He wasn't strong enough to win Marinette from Adrien, lose every humiliating remark from Chloie and Sabrina, being weak when doing sport, an introvert shy guy who can't even protect the people he cared when there is an akuma attack. He caused a akuma when he became the Evillustrator that harmed others and sought vengeance. Now He had hurt you  due to his pride and fear that people will see him as weak again. He let go leaving you still kneeling as your tears covered your eyes. he turned his back at you as he suddenly spoke in the most saddest tone yo heard from him. "I'm sorry (y/n)..." he said "I didn't mean to hurt you, trust me I didn't want to...." he spoke as his fist clenched tight "I was wrong to treat you poorly" you just listened to him as you slowly got up. "I was clouded with my pride, fear that people will look at me as the weak Nathanael before" His head hanged low. You reached for his shoulder and made him faced you. He still didn't looked at you as he used his arm t cover his eyes. "look at me" you said sternly. Rain started to pour on the both of you but you guys didn't care. Nathanael looked up and removed his arm out of his face. You saw tears streaming down his handsome face. "You can't hide your tears in the rain all the time you know" you said with a smile on your face. He faced you as his hands took yours. 

"I lose the person I love before, I'm not letting it happened again" he said with all of his being. You were taken aback from his words, you can't believe it. The Bully Nathanael said he lo-loved you, you felt your blood creep up your face as it made a blushing mess. You already like Nathanael before, the only thing that stopping you loving him that he hurt you so man times and bullied others. Now seeing the new Nathanael, his new side that he wasn't afraid to show you and just you alone made your heart skip a beat. You were about to say something back at him but something soft and warm pressed along your lips. At first you didn't want to give in, as his hand move to you waist and other move to the back of your head pressing you further to him. You closed your eyes and started to kissed back. 

His hold on you tightened as your hand creep up to his hair as you tugged on it. His hair was soft as you played with it. Your other hand was on his chest, you slowly moved it up to caress his neck. You heard some escaped moans from his mouth and it made you yearned for more of it. 

After some minute of your make out session you both let go and catching for some air. You looked each other's eyes as foreheads touch, still hold each other tightly. You smiled as he said these four words to you sweetly..............................

 "I love you (Y/n)".

You felt excused and drained. He suddenly went behind you and whispered on your ear seductively "oh~~I'm not finished ravishing you yet" he said as he licked you ear lobe. NOW YOU KNOW YOU REALLY ARE RED NOW. 

Author's note: Hey guys if you want me to let you read the rest of this just vote and comment hahahaha