Punk Nathanael x BULLIED!! Reader (3)

As you walked through the streets of paris you can take out the possibility that he might have feelings for yoy and its driving you crazy. As you fix your thoughts as you walk you suddenly saw him......

From all of the people here in paris you have to bump into this guy, you thought

From all of the people here in paris you have to bump into this guy, you thought. Before he could look your way you quickly hide behind the post, luckily is big enough to hide you. Looking at him from head to toe you thought how did Nathanael the nerd and artistic kid you knew before turned out like this. You remember Marinette telling you that he wasnt like this before the old Nathanael, the shy and kind Nathanael although you don't mind this version except the part that he became such a jerk to you all of the sudden. You never understood what made him change to someone as arrogant, selfcenterned, insensitive jerk, the son of b---------.

You where cut off from your ranting as you notice a red headed jerk smirk at you as he trapped you between the wall and his arms. You where so distracted about you ranting about the sudden change in Nathanael you didn't notice he already heard you and trapped you.

"What about me, y/n? Hmm" he asked. He leaned in closer until your noses was a centimeter appart. A little bit closer your lips would be touching, you felt his breath touch you skin as you lost yourself within his ocean green eyes.

Nathanael's Pov

As she stand there looking at me with her moist e/c eyes, flustered face; she looked so vulnerable under me. Ark why does she have to look at me like that, is like she want me to kiss her. No! , That can't be she hates me although I can't deny that the longer I look at her I'm getting suck in her eyes like pools so deep that I'm afraid I might get lost in them. I cant stop my hands.. to....touch her....

Your Pov

I cant move nor I could run away, my body is getting weak I cant think straight. What is going on with me!!! Body moooove. I desparate silent yell at my body to move but it doesnt move. My gaze went back to Nathanael eyes, they were really beautiful and I cant say I dont love them.....

Wait...do I love Nathanael! No that cant be its impossible and besides he hates me!.

Your body couldn't react even until Nathanael brush some strands of your hair away from your face and pin it behind your ears. His hard went to your waist as his other hand went to your cheek. Your hand clenched his shirt as you slowly close your eyes as he lean a little closer to reach your lips but before your lips could collide.

"Darn Kids! Kissing in public! Young couple nowadays!"

You heard a old man yelled at you and Nathanael and it was enough to wake up from his trance. You pushed him away and run from the scene leaving Nathanael flustered and confused.

You ran as fast as you can until you reached your house. You went straight to your room, you didnt even bother to greet your mother when she said welcome back. You throw your bag to the floor and plop down on to your bed. You covered you face with a pillow and screamed you heart out. Your heart was beating fast like a jackhammer, your mind is going crazy and you feel your face getting hotter everytime you think about your sudden moment with Nathanael. What were you doing?!? You asked yourself. You couldnt do you math assignment as Nathanael hot mess face clouded your thoughts as you felt as asleep that night.

Meanwhile...

Nathanael's room

What the hell was I thinking!?! He screamed as he punched the wall creating a small dent to it. His face is all red and hot, he covered his face with his hands as he slide his back from the wall. He cant take away his memory of you under him all flustered and hot. Imagining what could happened if he did kissed you there, kissing you until you cant stand anymore. You drived him crazy, he crave you againts his chest, skin touching while you moan his name. He shoot up straight and though how he imagines you in a lusty way, just the thought of it he felt more embarrassed and angry with himself.

He then felt sad as he forgot you hated him. His was a jerk and treated you wrong even if you where the first girl he ever took interest "Genuinly". He just didnt want to be weak anymore in front of you or anyone else for that matter but things went out of hand and he had hurt you. He sat on his bed clenching on to his hair thinking how to earn your trust. The moment you and him shared earlier was just a moment and you and him was just caught in a moment forgetting everything around you. You never loved him not now that he has hurted you so many times.

To be continue...

This a edited version.

Yeah I KNOW IS BEEN SO LONG 😂😂😂😂Since I updated sorry please dont killl me