Fright Night : one

Hello guys Chris here...so its been awhile that I wrote a smut chapter here. So some of you guys recently asking how I was ....well i'm fine hehehe....anyway back to the story..

Nathanael's POV

she hit me right at my shoulder
"that's for disappearing on me" that's what she said and then after awhile she kissed me. I was startled at first but soon melted in the kiss. I tried licking her lips, asking permission to enter her mouth and for my convenience she opened it for me. I feel like continuing on like I don't want to stop kissing her and just holding her tight like this in my arms. We then broke apart to breath but the I heard her whisper in my ear "Please don't leave me again.. " her voice sounded like she was begging me not to leave her. Her eyes was moist like she was about to cry on me. I took her in my arms and slowly lay her down to bed having me on top of her. I picked her lips and said "I won't, never again, I promise" I saw her smile then I kissed her.... 

Did I really made her worry so much, I'm really sorry that I disappeared on her...well is not my fault fangirls acting like peeping toms when that happen. (Chris: I'm sorry guys I suck at making a story) I just chased them off but then I was took hostage and later that night I found myself inside of a closet. Well that was all in the past and this the present. (Chris: damn I suck at this XD) 

Chris: I'll just skip this part and on with the smut part hahahah sorry really don't know what to put in here

Her lips tasted sweet, never knew a her lips was so sweet and soft. I could kiss Y/n all day if I can. I let go of our kiss and saw her under me panting like she just ran from a  marathon and I saw her blushing so hard right now. Seeing her like that really made may blood rush down there, I went down her neck, and lick my way there looking for her sweet spot.

Your POV (is hard to do it on Nathanael's POV)

He made his way to my neck, just sucking and licking there, It really made me wanting more, I don't like this...just this...I want more. As I thought about that he then found my sweet spot and damn that made me moan his name..."Na--nathanael". I felt him smirk and then he then sucked that part hard giving me hickey.

(Chris: guys this is so hard to write now hahaha, like i'm a guy, I'm straight and I'm in relationship right now with a GIRL!!, and i'm like writing this and it kinda feels like I'm being gay right now hahaha, is like yaoi - what otakus mostly call it...anyway just saying hahaha)

He slowly removed my (f/c) t-shirt, then he unclasp(is that a real word) my bra strap and he just throw it some where inside the room. He kissed at my collarbone, down to my stomach and then to my wet folds. Licked his way at my entrance and sometimes he'd slide it in and out of my entrances. I moaned so loud that night that I didn't care if Alya, Nino, Adrien or even Marinette could hear me, it just really made me horny. (Chris: oh my~~ god~~ what am I writing hahaha...Alex, Darling..huhuhu what am I doing T~T) He look at me from below..looking at me with the sexies way he can that I didn't know he can. That look he gave me just made me melt, add with his every tender touches.  he came up and kissed me again in the lips. He slide his tongue inside while his hand made its way to my wet folds, inserting his fingers back and fort. He continued his rhythm to slow, medium fast then super sonic fast (Chris: MYGOD -///-) he continued his speed until I came undone. He then licked my fluids and smirk as he was done. "You like that" he said in a seductive way. "More...I want more Nathanael", I said. I stood up then and lead in on him for now I'm the one on top of him. I removed his shirt and liked his neck. I earned myself some of his sweet moans. I then licked my way to his chest to his stomach while I slowly unbutton his pants then removing it both with his boxers. 

Nathanael's POV (chris: this is where my manliness can be regain) 

She slowly removed my pants along with my boxers. She played with my shaft a little before she started liking it. She licked it in a circular motion from the top to the sides while she stroke it up and down...and damn that made me hard. After that she took me whole in her mouth...gagging her head up and down until I as well came undone. I cummed inside her mouth...I thought that she would spit it out but no she swallowed it all and damn that was sexy. She licked her lips taking out the extra cum on her face.

I pushed her back to the bed and now I'm on top of her and not waiting anymore time I shove my hard shaft inside of her. I waited for her to get used to my size because I know how much that will hurt her. She nodded her head saying that is alright to mode so I move slowly at first them I moved Fast right after. I went faster and faster until I came. 

We laid down in the bed holding her near me. She was sleeping in my arms, oh how I love seeing her cute sleeping face. 

"I love you,( Y/N)"

And that is it my friends...sorry if you think it sucks hahahaha sorry.....Alex sweetly I don't know how are you going to react ones you see this....anyway guys I hope you read one of her stories named Satan's headache ...is a good story by far you should see it and yeah.....she said she might discontinue this story but if you wish her to continue just say so.....she sometimes tell me that you guys might be sick and tired of her stories she makes here for you guys..but I kept on telling her that's not to true but hey that's how life works..."you can't please everyone, is better to be yourself than rather be some your not" right?

is it wrong to think that I wish this kind of things to happen to me with my sweety. But maybe is better to wait right cause one we are not married yet and second were just young right. I rather wait than lose her right ......Xd anyway see you  guys