7: Night

A/N: Ok this time Nathanael and the other miraculous holders are vampires ok their powers stay da same
just don't ask why ok...I just feel like it doing it this way

 play the video (god sorry I just did something, some changes)

.

.

.

.

The moon shines so bright over the Halloween night

The moon shines so bright over the Halloween night. Such nice cold breeze touches your delicate soft (s/c) skin. Your (h/l)(h/c) flow like waves in mid air. "nothing can ruin this night", you though as you lay your back at the field of the roof while your arms are behind your head. As you look for familiar constellations on the sky some thing sweet caught your interest. You move a little too the side of the roof to were it came from. You so some trick-or-treat'ers standing outside your house and your mom handing out her fresh homemade baked caramel apple. Your mother suddenly felt that she was being watch. Your mother saw you at the side of the roof eyeing the children holding her made sweets. A smirk formed on her lips as she called out you. "Sweetheart, if you want one, get your lazy bones down here and eat one, get while their hot", Your mom smiled as she went inside again. "ok mom", You stood up from your position and headed to your roof window. You suddenly felt a cold air passed you, but not in a good kind. You faces where the wind came from and saw a couple of bat flying from a distance. You squint your eyes to see if its just ordinary bats but because of your nearsightedness you didn't really see it clearly so you just gave up and shrug the feeling off. You went down to your room to the kitchen to get some caramel apple. After you got your food you went to the roof again to enjoy the beautify of the night sky. You finished your treat and held your tummy with a face of satisfaction as you  thanked the lord for the blessing. You went back watching the moon and stars. You lay there for a while until you drifted off to sleep. 

Three Vampires hovered in the sky  inhaling the sweet smell of fresh human blood. Adrien played with his hand as his powers lingered from the tip of his fingers, while Marinette placed with her red yo-yo spinning with her hand. Nathanael just hovered there staring at a (h/l)(h/c) haired girl sleeping on her house roof sounding so peacefully. Marienette and Adrien notice his sudden silence as they follow his gaze. The saw a girl, a healthy girl full of fresh sweet flowing blood. Mari smirked, "so Nath are you thinking of drinking that girls blood", Nathanael stayed silent of a while before he answered. "No, but I think that girl caught my interest", Nathanael smile while his eyes stayed towards you. Mari and Adrien were confused from what he said stating 'what is interesting about that girl' in there mind. Adrien made the first move and flew towards your roof to have a better view. Nathanael notice this and followed quickly. 

Now all three vampires flying above you look you down and scanning every detail of your body. "What interesting on that?", Adrien look at Nathanae, confused. "I don't know", That's all what they heard from him. "whatever, Nathanael, we're just gonna good and find some victims", Adrien said as he pulled Mari away while she wave good bye. Nath sat down next to you as he remove some hair away from your beautiful face. 'what kind of mortal even get a vampire's interest?' he thought. You felt someone made contact with your face. You opened your eyes and saw a boy with such beautiful ocean blue eyes. It got you staring at his face, seeing his every detail from his orange hair to his soft lips. You noticed yourself staring at his lips for a while until you felt your cheeks heat from embarrassment. You look away as you cover your face with your hands. Nathanael just sit there looked so at lost. He had waked you up giving access to see your delicate face, it made his stop heart to beat again. Vampire hearts doesn't beat until you feel your soulmate is near. It could it be his soulmate be this human he thought. He reached for your hands involuntary of him as he placed it tight with his own sending you even more flustered. Nathanael didn't mind holding your hand because he is in complete lost in your (e/c) eyes. He felt you shaking from his hands as he thought you felt uncomfortable with the gesture. He pulled away taking his hands away from you and laid it beside him. 

You felt his cold hands left your and you felt sad of a moment. It might been cold but as he held your hand it made you feel warm inside. "I'm sorry", you heard him spoke while his eyes look at your face with concern. "No....I--I was just startled that's all", you saw him relaxed to hear your response. He gave you a small smile and it made you blush, it was cute. You suddenly thought what was he doing on your roof and how did he get up here of that matter. "Uhmm how did you get up here", He looked at you with a smirk in his face. "I flew myself here", you look at him confused. He saw your face then he continued to explain himself. "You might not believe me but I'm a Vampire", "pff, a vampire, you got to be kiddin' me right?", you laugh a little from his answer but he didn't find it funny. "I'm not making a joke on you, I'm telling you that truth", His face was serious but I still didn't find his reason acceptable. "Prove it then", I dared him to prove himself. You saw a smirk forming in his lips, He went close to you as he held you closer to him by your waist. He was inches apart from your face until you heard him spoke near your ear with a seductive voice. "You will regret this girl", He made his way to your neck and licked your  soft flesh earning him a soft moan from you. He then found your sweet spot in a second and suck on it. He heard you moaned again, he suddenly bit your neck with his fangs he suck of you sweet metallic blood. You didn't even have  the strength to pull away from him, he got yearning  for him more. He then pulled way from your neck and look to your eyes.

"Now do you believe me", he said smirking

"Yes", is all you could say until he captured your lips with his. Sending you sensation you never felt before. He licked your lower lip asking for an entrance, you didn't have to energy to deny and just gave it away. He deepen the kiss as his tongue explored the cavern of your mouth. You both pulled away to catch you breath. He gave you a soft kiss in the forehead while he held you tight against his chest.

"Now Mortal, you are mine and mine alone"

"I'm yours",

"that's my princess"

Hey guys sorry it took awhile.....I just got a news from my father that my grandmother passed away so yeah.......I wish you guys enjoyed this chapter...please vote, comment and follow ...peace XD