Fright Night: I'm coming for you

(pls turn your background to black and white for better chapter effects)

*12:20am*

Is already past midnight and you still getting ready for bed. You were sitting in the bathtub with half your face is in the water as bubble start to appear. You been thinking about the one bed you guys have inside the room and you were thinking what to do with it. You and Nathanael are sharing the room but there is only one bed; there was no couch or even a carpet to sleep on. You were blush the whole time until you heard something scratched the glass window. It got you scared and immediate made you end your bath time. You quickly dried your hair by rubbing it with a towel and the same time blow drying it. You put on your PJ's and headed outside the room. 

You saw Nathanael laying in the middle of  the bed with. He has his reading glasses on as he point the remote at the tv finding a better channel. He seems bored while he was searching his channels. 

You slowly made your way to the bed without him noticing you

You slowly made your way to the bed without him noticing you. As you came closer to the bed you step on a stylus. Made out a little squeak of pain as you continued moving forward. You climb on the bed as you slowly covered your feet with the blanket. You made a little victory dance in =side your head after you successfully fulfilled your goal. You covered your whole body with blanket and ready to go to sleep. After sometime you heard the t.v shutting down, you figured that Nathanael had enough search for the night and about to hit the hay. 

You closed your eyes and counted sheep inside your head until you felt two arms rapping around your waist until it hugged you tight. You felt something breathe near your ear even if its under the sheet. You heard him said "good night" and with that you fell asleep.

After sometime you woke up in the sound of something broke outside. You quickly stood up and as you about to wake up Nathanael, at your dismay he wasn't right beside you and it got your scaried just the idea your alone. You called out for "Nathanael!", but no answers was heard. You repeatedly called out for him but again not response. You immediately took your phone that was laying beside your pillow and opened its flashlight. You slowly went out of the bed as you cover yourself with sheet you slept with earlier. You brought with you Nathanael's guitar that was surprisingly light or your just suddenly strong.

You went outside the room and fond yourself in the dark hallway that the only light was the moon's shine coming from the huge windows. You slowly made your way to the hallway as you became vigilant to your surroundings. After a while you heard something opened and you saw a door opened. You really scared to even come near that door but curiosity got you and went near it.  You slowly went near it then a suddenly your phone died, "Great" you said sarcastically. 

A thunder came and there was a sudden darknest but soon after the light came back on you saw a Adrien holding a flashlight that light under his face making a scary face. You screamed on top of your lungs as all the life in side your body left you. You fainted on the spot.