You're So Weird! ~SNEAK PEEK!~

I was going to wait a week but I cant do that I'm sorry I'll post the full thing later.

Chapter one sneak peek!!

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

I snorted as I watched the newest video one of my favorite YouTubers, AmazingPhil, had just posted. I'd been sitting on YouTube for about, eh, a day. What? Don't judge me. I have no life.

See, my mom and my new step-dad, Matt, had just gotten married and were on their honeymoon, my best friend Lexii was visiting some of her family in Michigan, and my boyfriend Damon was at a concert with a couple friends. He had called me the night before, though.

"Are you sure you don't want to come?" He asked. I nodded but then I remembered he couldn't see me.

"Yeah, it's cool. Concerts aren't really my thing anyway." I said, looking for my laptop charger.

"Ok.." His voice trailed off.

"Don't worry, just go have fun!" I yelled, causing my voice to crack in the process. He laughed.

"Ok, I will. See you later, Stel." He said. I said bye and we hung up.

Honestly, Damon's the only one who's allowed to call me Stel. I always hated it when I was little if someone called me Stel, so I'm not sure why I let Damon call me that. It'll always be a mystery.

MY SHIP WENT DOWN, IN A SEA OF SOUND, WHEN I WOKE UP ALONE I HAD EVERYTHING...

All Time Low's song Therapy blared from my phone, snapping me out of my daze.

__________________________

Hi everyone! It's me again. :) I'm back with a new story. :)

This is a sneak peak, people. Not the whole thing.

If you're new here, this is the sequel to my first book, You're So Awkward! So if you want to read that one you can. It might make more sense, but I wont force you to do it.

I'm really excited for this story, and I hope you guys are too. I want to try to make this longer than the other one.

Just to let you know, I have a new story. Well not really a story, it's called Exploring My Mind, and I post my thoughts and a bunch of random topics in it, my intentions are to make you laugh and possibly cheer you up. So if you want to read it, it's on my profile. :)

So that's all for today. Full first chapter will be up soon. :)

Byeskies.

Madiexx