Pastels and Playlist

Every passing day I couldn't stop thinking about the phone call I got. Especially when I decided to color my hair again.

"Heyyyy Damon," I said when he answered his phone "you wanna come over so I don't have to sit alone all day?"

"Yeah sure why not? We'll have fun yo." He said. I smiled and we hung up.

I got started on my hair. When the dye was spread and saturating my hair I pulled out my laptop and got on tumblr. I heard the front door open.

"STELLAAAAAA" Damon yelled.

"IN THE BATHROOOOOOM DYING MY HAIIIIIIIIR" I called back.

The door flew open and Damon stepped in.

"What color are you doing your hair?" He asked.

"Pastel purple." I said scrolling through pictures of the color on my tumblr blog.

"Ohhh that'll look pretty." He said. I nodded.

"I need to get a flower crown to complete the look," I said and Damon laughed.

We sat in silence until I finished spreading the purple around my hair.

While it sat, Damon and I made a video. We do that a lot now, I'm in loads of his videos. We really just sat there and talked, like any other vlog.

Damon ended the video with his signature 'peaceskies' and put his camera down.

We started talking again, about just random stuff.

"So Playlist is next weekend in Orlando. You should come with me." Damon said.

"Ohmigosh yes." I said a bit too quickly. Damon smiled.

"Be warned, you'll probably get mobbed by fans. They do like you a lot, after all." He said. I smiled.

"I really want to go because I get to meet my favorite YouTubers and fangirl over them."

"You might even get to be friends with them Stel. You'll be with me after all, and everyone loves me." He said with a dramatic hair flip. I laughed and started to rinse my hair.

"Yeah, that's why they'll be my friend. I think it's because everyone loves me." I said cockily. We both laughed.

After I washed and dried my hair, we both stood there starring at it.

"I have never looked so amazing." I said, touching a strand.

He smiled.

"I'm hungry now." I announced and walked out of the room into the kitchen.

I opened the fridge and grabbed an apple.

Damon and I hung out all day until Matt came home.

"I'M HOOOOOMMEEE." He screamed as he burst through the door.

He came in just as Damon was standing up to leave, so it made it a bit awkward. We exchanged goodbyes and Damon walked out the door.

I sighed and slammed my face into the couch pillows, groaning.

________

Hi everybody :D

Sorry this chapter is so short >~<

It's been a long time ugh I don't keep track of time well.

I REALLY WAS GOING TO UPLOAD THIS DURING PLAYLIST AND I COMPLETELY FAILED I AM SO SORRY

I'm currently in Florida and it's great :D

I have sad news guys.
This story doesn't have many chapters left. Please don't throw things at me.

I have to end this sometime even though I dread it. I'll probably type it on the way home from Florida. Ironic, You're so Awkward pretty much started in Florida and it'll probably end there.

I have the best idea for an ending oh my gosh I love it I think you will too, at least I hope so.

Sorry again guys
>~<

I'm going to be going through You're So Awkward! and leaving A/N's at the bottom and laughing at 12 year old Madie's writing so join me on that adventure if you'd like. :)

One more thing,
I AM CURRENTLY 3 HOURS AWAY FROM PHIL LESTER AKA AMAZINGPHIL AND I HAVE NEVER SCREECHED IN MY HEAD FOR SO LONG OH MY GOSH
Sorry about that

Until next time,

Byeskies!
Madiexx