The End

The memories of all the times I had spent with Damon came flooding back and I smiled as I looked into the blue-grey-green eyes I had looked into so long ago.

I still couldn't decide what color they were.

I could tell he recognized me too.

"Right this way, my station is back here." I said, leading him back to where I cut hair.

Damon and I had kept in touch for about the first year we were gone, texts and phone calls and Skype calls.

Then, after a year, they got less and less.

Damon got really big on YouTube. Eventually he got so busy with subscribers and editing and everything else YouTubers do and he couldn't barely ever talk. He went on to hit over 2 million subscribers. Even though we didn't talk anymore at that point, I cried and congratulated him in my head.

I got really involved in my studies and friends. I made lots when I moved to New York.

I finally got anxiety medicine and it actually worked. I haven't had a panic attack or very much anxiety in about two years.

I felt bad when I would go out with a group of friends instead of staying in touch with my old ones from home. I hadn't talked to Lexii, Dan or Phil in what seemed like years.

I finally called them on Skype one day and we started talking more and more ever since. We're back to being close friends again, and I'm glad.

I stole Lexii from home and we went to visit Dan and Phil for a week in London. It was a really good time. I tried to get a hold of Damon when Lexii and I got back to try to hang out with him, but I couldn't ever get him.

After college, I moved back to Florida. I got a job as a hair dresser. I still watched Damon's videos. When I got back I looked everywhere for him, always forgetting he had moved to California.

When I heard he moved back I couldn't contain my excitement. I wanted to call him, but when I tried it said that his number had been disconnected.

I focused on my work to distract myself and pushed the memories to the back of my brain.

I hadn't thought of him in months.

Until today when he came to the shop I work at.

He came in for a trim.

I don't know if he expected to find me here or if it was a coincidence.

I'm glad he came in though.

After I cut his hair, we sat and talked for a while. He was still the same, stumbling over his words and leaving awkward pauses. I smiled.

"You know what, Damon?" I asked, leaning back. He smiled back.

"What?"

Before I said it I sat up straighter, smiled and looked in his eyes.

"You're still awkward."

__________________

END

Oh my gosh guys I'm crying rn I don't want to end this but I have to cry with me please hold me

I really enjoyed writing this and I'll do more in the acknowledgements which will be extra extra long. :)

Until the acknowledgements,
Byeskies!

Madiexx