Ugh

I WONT STOP TILL I HAVE YOU, I WONT BE JUST FINE, I WONT SING ANOTHER NOTE UNTIL YOU'RE MINE ALL MINE.

I jolted awake as my phone rang. I fell asleep at Damon's I guess. Oh well. No big deal.

I ran my hand through the couch cushions to find my phone. I finally got it just as it was about to stop ringing.

"Hello?" I answered quietly, I didn't want to wake Damon up, he was right next to me.

"Stella?" My mom said, with a weird tone in her voice.

"Hi mom. What's up?"

"You need to pack a suitcase for about a week, our family reunion in Indiana is next week." She said, her voice lacking enthusiasm. I groaned, sitting on the floor.

"I know, I don't want to go either. But everyone wants to meet Matt."

"Ok, I'll head home soon."

"Wait, where are you?"

"I'm at Damon's, we were watching movies last night and I fell asleep here."

"Ah ok. Speaking of Damon, you should see if he wants to come. Then you wont be stuck with the younger kids all week." She suggested.

"Ok. that sounds nice. I'll ask."

"Alright. Well we're getting on the plane to head home now. See you soon. Love you."

"Love you too mom. Bye."

We hung up. I groaned and rested my head against the couch.

"What's up?" Damon said, suddenly right next to me.

"AH!" I screamed, jumping. Damon tried not to laugh, and I lightly punched his shoulder.

"Meaine." I said, scowling.

"Sorry," he said, not laughing anymore "what's up? Why are you groaning?"

"My mother just informed me that our family reunion in Indiana is next week." I said, sliding down the couch.

"What's so wrong with that?" He asked, cocking his head.

"I don't exactly like my entire family together, or going to Indiana at this time of year."

"Well why not?"

"My family is freaking crazy, and this time of year Indiana is a winter crap hole land."

He laughed at that, and I looked at him with a serious face.

"I am the oldest child in my family. It's not exactly fun. Unless you came, I'd be bored out of my mind." I said. Oh shoot, I didn't mean to say that last bit.

He looked as if he was thinking, then looked at me.

"I'd go. Then you wouldn't be bored and I can hear embarrassing stories about you." He said, then laughed like and evil villain. I giggled

"You sure you want to come? My family is crazy and, they're just crazy." I said crossing my eyes. Damon laughed.

"Sure, it should be interesting." He said, smiling.

"Well ok then, start packin' boy, bring warm clothes."

•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*NEXT WEEK•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*

"Now," I turned to Damon as our plane was about to land "my grandma is picking all four of us up here, you've met her so it won't be as bad, but when we get to her house, all h*ll will break loose."

He giggled a little.

"What's so funny?" I asked in a fake mean tone.

"I've never heard you cuss before."

I smiled back at him.

"Well, my family deserves my swear words." I said. We both laughed until the pilot came over the intercom and told us we could get off the plane.

We were giggling still when we were walking off the plane, then I stopped.

"What?" Damon asked, slightly giggling.

"We're about to enter the domain of my family. Are you sure you're ready?" I asked. He nodded.

"I'm ready if you are."

"HEY WOULD YOU TWO MOVE? YOU'RE HOLDING EVERYONE UP BACK HERE!" Someone yelled.

"SORRY SIR," I said "calm the fudge down."

Damon grabbed my hand and together, we stepped out into the airport.

____________________

UGH
SUCH LATE
VERY SORRY
MUCH APOLOGIZE

Sorry the doge meme has ruined the way I talk.

I am so flipping sorry for such a late update. Grrr.

Good news, writers block is gone!!! At least for a while I'll be able to post again! yay!

So sorry for the wait, I've been awful about writing lately. Please don't hate me.

I dont have anything to say today except that I'm sorry for lateness.

Until next time

Byeskies!
Madiexx