Broken Bones and Suprise Calls

"Well Stella, you've got what we call a buckle break," the doctor said pointing at my X-rays "you'll have to be in a cast for 6 weeks."

I sighed and nodded. I had never broken any bones and I hadn't wanted to. The doctor stepped out to get the colors to show me so I could pick. He came back in with a pipe with the different colors.

"Do you want a waterproof cast? That way you can shower and swim without having to wrap your arm in plastic."

"Yes." I said without even hesitating. He smiled and started to wrap my arm in the waterproof wrap.

"What color do you want as the main cast?" He asked and I pointed at the lightest blue on the pipe. He grabbed the blue from underneath a counter and wrapped my arm.

"There you go, all casted up." He said. I nodded and said thanks and quickly walked out of the room. At the front desk I signed all the paperwork and things like that, then looked around the lobby for Damon.

He was sitting in a corner playing on his phone, so I walked over to him.

"Guys who has a buckle break!" I said cheerfully, making him jump up a bit.

"Oh stella, I'm sorry." He said looking a bit upset. I shook my head.

"It's alright, I can whack people who annoy me now." I said and smiled widely. Damon laughed and stood and grabbed my good hand, and together we walked out of the hospital.

•~•~•~•FAST FORWARD ABOUT 3 WEEKS•~•~•~•~•

I sat on my bed and flipped to another page of my book. I had been reading a lot more lately and I'm not sure why.

I was currently reading The Perks Of Being A Wallflower and I was in love. It was such a real life book, like John Green's books.

I had also read all of those books too. I cried while reading The Fault In Our Stars then gave it to Damon. The next day he called my crying and I of course freaked out until he said it was the book in which I understood and cried with him.

OH ITS SUCH A SHAME THAT WE PLAY STRANGERS....

My phone blared Oh, Calamity! by All Time Low and I picked it up.

"Yellow?" I answered

"Hello, am I speaking to Stella Boston?" An unfamiliar voice asked.

"Um, yes, that's me." I answered nervously.

"Hello, I'm Ms.Jamie from Ms.Jamie's School Of Beauty in New York, I'm calling to tell you that you've been given a scholarship for my school."

"I'm sorry, how did I get a scholarship?" I asked in disbelief. I knew how prestigious that school was and getting a scholarship was extremely hard.

"You've taken some classes at your school if I'm not mistaken, and a good word was put in for you." She said. I just stood there.

"Wow, um, thanks, I really don't know what to say." I said.

"Well if you're coming I'll need to know by April 30th, as school starts on September 15th."

"Alright, thank you so much, i get back to you soon." I said as I hung up.

A scholarship?? To a school in New York?? How did that happen??

I smiled, is gotten a scholarship to a beauty school.

My smile faded as soon as it came, I thought about everything. I had a great life here, my mom, Damon, Lexii. I loved it here. But I really wanted to go to this school.

I had over a month to decide, so I'll give it some time and talk it over with everyone.

______________

Hi guys :D

I hope you liked this chapter. Sorry for making you wait so long, I'm going to try to be better about that. Also idk if that school actually exists I just made it up

Do you guys know that it's been almost a year since I posted You're So Awkward!?! I don't know exactly when it was, I just remember writing some on the way to Florida for spring break and on the way home too. It seems like it was yesterday xD it's got so many reads, I don't even know why. Thank y'all for reading it you're amazing. :3

I'm going ice skating today ayyeee. I haven't gone this year yet. :3

I've been getting more and more obsessed with All Time Low again and I've been listening to them nonstop. The 3 songs at this point that I always have to listen to on a daily basis are Oh, Calamity!, The Irony Of Choking On A Lifesaver, and The Reckless And The Brave. Let's not forget my favorite in the world though, Therapy. I love that song so much. :3 I also finally got one of their CDs. I got So Wrong It's Right and I refuse to take it out of my radio.

Well I hope you liked this chapter and I'll see you next time. :)

Until next time,

Byeskies!

Madiexx