Playlist Live

"Oh my gosh look there's Tyler Oakley! Ohmigosh that's Troye Sivan! Ah that's Emma Blackery!" I couldn't hold my fangirling in as we stepped into the building where Playlist Live was held. I whispered and pointed out everyone I knew to Damon.

After seeing almost every YouTuber I knew, Damon told me to come walk around with him before his meet up.

I couldn't get the smile off my face. I had always wanted to go to a gathering like this, but I never had the money.

We said hi to a bunch of people, fans and YouTubers, and it was the greatest experience of my life.

I befriended lots of YouTubers, Tyler Oakley, Emma Blackery, and Joey Graceffa, to name a few.

About 30 minutes before Damon's meet up we headed to the room where he would go to meet loads of fans.

When we were almost there, I saw two people I'd been watching since 2008.

I gasped, throwing my hand out to stop Damon, accidentally hitting him hard in the stomach.

I put my hand on his shoulder and pointed, staring and the two people about 20 feet away who we're busy taking selfies and hugging fans.

"Damon," I whispered loudly so he could hear me "it's, its, its-"

"It's what?"

"Dan and Phil!" I said, breathlessly.

Damon laughed and shook his head.

"Just a sec, stay here." He said.

He walked towards Dan and Phil, tapping them on the shoulders. They turned and said hi to Damon, who said something I couldn't hear.

He turned and pointed at me, causing me to blush and jump behind a plant.

I hide my face in my hands and I could feel how hot my cheeks were.

"Stellaaaaaa! I've got people who want to meet youuuuu!" Damon said in my ear, making me jump.

I looked up and saw the two boys standing in front of me, smiling.

"Hi, I'm Phil and this is Dan, but Damon says you already knew that." The blue eyes boy said. I flushed completely, unable to speak.

Heck yeah I knew them, I'd been watching them since I was 13.

We stood there for about 2 minutes, me trying to find words to say.

I had planned meeting them perfectly, I'd be calm and cool, but this happened out of no where so I had no time to prepare.

I felt words coming into my mouth, but they weren't what I wanted to say. It was word vomit, I couldn't stop myself from saying it.

"I LIKE YOUR FACE." I blurted, basically looking directly at Phil. As soon as I said that I felt my cheeks go red as a tomato and I shoved my face in my hands.

I looked up and all three of the boys in front of me were laughing.

After a little bit, I joined them, because even though it was embarrassed, it was kinda funny. We kept laughing until Damon looked at his phone and went wide eyed.

"Oh crap, I've gotta get to my meet up! you two, take care of Stella!" He dashed down the hall, leaving me with Dan and Phil.

"Um, for the record, those weren't the first words I wanted to say to you two." I said, looking down. They both laughed a bit.

"It's cool, that happens all the time at these gatherings." Dan said.

I relaxed a bit. It was nice knowing I want the only one to do that.

Eventually we started talking more and more and the awkward stage passed.

Three hours had passed and Damon walked up next to me.

"Man, meeting fans is fun, but there's so many gosh darn people I don't even know what to do." He said. I smiled and stood closer to him.

Damon joined our conversations, and that's what we did for the rest of day one, with many other YouTubers, along with Dan and Phil.

At the end Damon and I went back to our hotel room and watched movies all night.

The next day I got recognized by a few people and was asked to take selfies and give hugs. After day two, there was a big party with loads of YouTubers going to hang out and well, party.

I told Damon to wait in the hotel lobby and that I was going to run up stairs and change my clothes really quick.

After riding the elevator and going into our room I rifled through my suitcase and found my favorite jean shorts that were slightly frayed at the bottoms where my legs went.

After rolling everything out of my suitcase in search of a shirt, I finally decided on a black shirt with a purple skull and cross bones with 'ALL TIME LOW' across the too and 'FOR BALTIMORE' across the bottom. I threw my purple beanie on a quickly put a little bit more black eyeliner on.

I flung the door open and ran down the hall to the elevator.

I met Damon in the lobby and we headed out. I wasn't sure where the party was, and I zoned out and just let Damon lead me.

When we opened the door, there were already about twenty people there. There was pretty loud music, which I liked, but I didn't exactly love this song. Oh well, parties aren't about the music, they're about friends and social-ness.

I found a group of a some girl YouTubers, including Emma Blackery and Grace Heilbig. They practically dragged me over to them, why, I'll never know, but as they pulled me over to them I gave Damon an apologetic smile. He laughed and walked off towards some other people.

I sat with the girls for ages and we talked about everything that existed basically, from relationships to unicorns and crap.

It was pretty fun, getting to know the people I'd loved watching for so long.

"Stella!" I heard someone call my name. I turned to see the black haired blue eyed boy waving at me about 6 feet away. I smiled and stood up.

As soon as I did, I fell down because of how long I had been sitting. Before I hit the ground, a hand grabbed mine, sort of pulling me up, but I really just stumbled forward instead of falling back. I was on my feet though.

I looked up to see the brown eyes of Dan who was smiling at me.

"Thanks, that would've sucked." I said, smiling back.

We walked over to Phil and stood in the middle of the room yelling over the music and occasionally telling one YouTuber where another was.

Eventually Damon joined us, and I looked at my phone around 1 am, and suddenly felt tired.

"Damon, I think I'm gonna head back to the hotel, I'm really tired." I shouted over the music.

"I was just going to say that. Shall we?" He shouted back, offering me his hand. I took it and after saying goodbye to Dan and Phil, we walked back to our hotel had in hand.

_______________

Hey everybody

I almost forgot to upload but I did it haha

Someone's going to get pissed but I have to say it. Guys I'm so sorry to do this so close to the end of the story but I'm going on a semi hiatus. I will be back, but right now I can't handle school and everything else right now.

My anxiety is getting bad and I need to take a break from this for a while. I'm not sure how long but I'll let you know as soon as I'm back. My entire profile is going on hiatus so it isn't just this story.

It'll get bad when the school year is over and I'll finish out the story then but right now I really can't I'm sorry guys please don't hate me.

I'll keep replying to comments and using my message board and inbox I'm just not posting anything with my stories.

I tried to make this long but I suck at that sorry.

I'll see you later guys.

Sorry

Byeskies

Madiexx