Acknowledgements and all that jazz

Ok before I say anything else, I just want to say this.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU OH MY GOSH THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY SILLY LITTLE FANFICS THE FIRST BOOK HAS OVER 20K READS AND IM SCREAMING ILY THANK YOUUUUU!!!

Ok now that that's done, I'd like to thank you a bit more calmly.

I started You're So Awkward! a little over year ago, and I honestly never thought it'd get very many reads. But it got lots and I had so many more ideas at the end of it that I decided to write this second one, and I'm really glad that I did. The YSA books have been really fun for me to write and get input back from you guys and I'm so grateful that you read it and it's still insane for me to see that it's got soooo many reads. I love each and everyone of you who reads and I wish I could hug you all.

I do want to say that there are a few things I regret in this story and I'm going to tell you because I feel like you deserve to know and maybe you'll agree maybe you won't but here goes.

1. Stella's past/present with self harm

I really don't like that I put that in there because I know how triggering reading about it can be and I apologize if it hurt or offended anyone idk why 12 year old me thought it would be a good idea to put self harm into this and I wish I could take it back but it's a bit late and idk how to delete it and so many of you have already read it and I just ugh.

ALSO AT FIRST I DIDNT PUT ANY TRIGGER WARNINGS AND I JUST REALIZED IT A LITTLE WHILE AGO IM SO SO SO SORRY THAT I DIDNT REALIZE SOONER BUT I THINK I HAVE IT ALL WARNED NOW AND IF I DONT PLEASE LET ME KNOW I DONT WANT TO TRIGGER ANYONE GAHHHHH

2. The entire fight between Becca and Stella

Again idk why 12 year old me thought this was a good idea rereading it I really hate it and it sounds stupid and I just ugh I apologize for that entire thing. Maybe I should've just left Becca out of the entire story haha

3. Stella's family

I really hate having out the whole abuse thing in there for many reasons, it was extremely hard to write, and also it got me in some trouble. Not many people know, but around the time of the beginning of YSA! I was in therapy/counseling/idk what it was, and my mom read the flash back that Stella had with her dad, and then took it to my therapist/counselor and had him read it. They asked me loads of questions and then if I was being abused, which I wasn't, and then weren't sure when I told them no. I was pretty freaked out, but it was ok in the end and they believed me.

AND AGAIN TRIGGER WARNINGS!!!!

I honestly wish I didn't include Stella's dad at all in this story, that she just had a single mom and her dad just wasn't around. Ugh the frustration I have with 12 year old me. I don't know why no one strangled me tbh.

Those are the regrets I have, but other than that I'm happy with this story's turn out and I hope you are too.

Thank you all so so so so so so soooooo much for reading my silly little fanfics and commenting and voting and everything else, it means so much to me more than you would ever know, and I really do hope that you enjoyed it. Also thanks for sticking around even when I didn't update for months, you people truly are amazing.

Thank you all so much, I love you, and hopefully I'll see you on my profile or my other stories.

Question before I go, do you guys think I should make a playlist for this series? I see some people making playlists for their fanfics and I feel like it'd be cool but I don't want to put lots of work into it if you guys won't care honestly. Let me know!

Byeskies!

Madiexx