Christmas Chapter!!!

"STELLA GET YOUR LAZY BUTT OUT OF BED IT'S CHRISTMAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!"

I woke up to Matt screaming at the top of his lungs. I rolled over and on to my floor.

"Uuuuuuughhhhhh." I groaned. I sat up, then stood.

"COME ON COME ON LET'S OPEN PRESENTSSSSSSSSSS." Matt screamed. My mom stepped into my room laughing.

"Someone's excited." She said.

"And loud." I said. They laughed. Matt grabbed my arm and pretty much dragged me down stairs.

There were a few presents under the tree, some I got for my mom and matt, a few they got for me.

"Let's begin!" Matt yelled, plunking a Santa hat on my head and sitting by the tree.

"You're such a little kid." I laughed. He stuck out his tongue and I rolled my eyes as I sat down.

"You're wearing the hat, you pass out the gifts." My mom said. I shrugged and started to hand out the presents.

After they all had been opened, I put on one of the band shirts I got and popped in a movie. The Nightmare Before Christmas, my all time favorite.

I sat cross-legged on the floor while my mom and Matt sat up on the couch.

DIIIING DOOONG.

The door bell rang and I jumped up.

"I GOT IIIIITTT" I screamed. I ran to the door and threw it open, successfully knocking the vase on the table to the ground.

"ERUGHA!" I made a strange sound and pulled out my ninja skills.

Just as I jumped, I heard a laugh from outside. I looked up and there was Damon, holding a small box and wearing a Santa hat.

I smiled.

"Come on in, but avoid the glass." I said. He laughed and stepped over the shattered remains of the vase.

"Merry Christmas!" He said as he stepped into the living room.

"Hey" My mom and Matt said, completely wrapped up in the movie. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Ho ho ho." Damon said, handing me the small box.

"Wait here." I said. I ran up to my room, skipping steps. I burst into my room.

I bet you're thinking I forgot to get him something. Well you're wrong.

In fact, I got him a pair of these amazing TOMS. Why are they so amazing you ask? Well because I bought the shoes, then gave them to Lexii. Since she's such a beast with art, I gave her a picture of the With Ears To See And Eyes To Hear cover, and she painted it on them.

They looked freaking amazing, and I just had to locate the box.

"Ah!" I yelled, picking up the box. I dashed back downstairs with both of the presents in my hands.

"Here," I panted, handing him his present.

"Open yours first." He said excitedly, like a little kid.

"Ok, ok." I said, gently taking off the wrapping paper. There was a small little black box, which I opened.

Inside was the coolest little ring ever. It was a sparkly lion with a cute little smile.

"Awe! it's so cute!" I said, slipping it on. It fit perfectly. I lightly kissed his cheek. "Thanks. Open yours!" I said, poking him.

He laughed and ripped open the paper, pulling out the shoes. His face lit up like a kid on Christmas morning. Wait, that's kind of what he was. Eh oh well.

"Awesome!" He said, kicking off his shoes and putting on the new ones.

"These are amazing." He said. I smiled, glad he liked them.

"Wanna watch the movie?" I asked. He nodded. My mom looked back and suddenly smiled very big. She was looking slightly up.

"Wha-" we both looked up to see a small sprig of mistletoe.

"It is a tradition." My mom said.

I looked down and blushed. Damon kissed my forehead.

"Oh, boo!" Matt yelled, making me jump.

"That's not a real kiss!" He said.

I turned redder than Santa, not wanting to kiss in front of my parents.

Damon and I looked at each other. I pecked his lips, earning more "boo's" from Matt. He turned around though, leaving us alone.

As soon as they were absorbed in the movie again, I turned back to Damon and pressed my lips against his.

I pulled away.

"It is kind of a tradition." I said, earning a small smile from him.

"Now THAT'S a kiss." I heard my mom say from the couch.

I laughed, kissing Damon again.

"This might be a bad time to ask," he said "but is anyone going to clean up the vase?"

I smiled.

"Not at the moment."

I shook my head and pressed my lips to his one more time.

__________

Very very very late Christmas chapter!!!!

Credit to saytrs_ for Stella's gift idea. I will be awful at a relationship if I ever get one.

I'm sorry for not updating, I've just been kind of busy. :/ I'm updating more soon though, I promise.

I also just posted a new story called To See The Stars. It's an original fiction, and I hope you read it because I'm super excited about it and I want it to be the second story that I actually finish and don't abandon the idea of it (You're So Awkward! being the first). :)

Anyway I hope you like this chapter. :)

Byeskies!

Madiexx

Ps

Happy New Year!!