Chapter three

7:03

I put on a thin line of eyeliner and pulled my hair back into a low pony tail. I looked at it. The red had faded to a chestnut color.

"I need to recolor it." I said to myself.

"Maybe I can do my bangs a different color than the rest of my hair. That'd be cool. Ok Stella stop talking to yourself."

I walked into my room and looked around.

"What was I doing..." I whispered. I looked down at my tank top and fuzzy shorts.

"Oh! Maybe I'll put a shirt and some pants on!"

I looked through my closet and settled on a grey My Chemical Romance shirt and black skinny jeans. I grabbed my Vans and my blue beanie.

Gotta add some color, ya know.

I walked to the bathroom and got in the shower. I didn't get in in my clothes, but I don't think we really need to detail that.

I pressed play on my phone and This Is Gospel by Panic! At The Disco started.

"IF YOU LOVE ME LET ME GOOOOOO-OOOO-OOOOOO" I sang at the top of my lungs, as I was home alone.

I got out of the shower all clean and stuff. I looked in the mirror.

"Oh Stella. You're so smart. You put your eyeliner on before you got in the shower, now you look like the long lost member of Black Veil Brides." I said, admiring my genius. I shook my head and grabbed my face wipes.

The black came off easily, and I started pulling my clothes on. I grabbed my hair dryer and turned it on full blast. In ten minutes my hair was dry and I situated my beanie on my head. I redid my makeup, my simple line of eyeliner and mascara. I looked in the mirror.

"Yeah, I'm going to cut my hair and color it tomorrow. God Stella quit talking to yourself it's freaking weird."

I looked at my phone

7:50

"HOLY CRAP ON A CRACKER I GOTS TO GO!" I yelled, putting my phone in my pocket.

I grabbed my keys and ran like and idiot to my car. I started it and backed out the driveway.

I got to Damon's house in about 5 minutes. I ran up, thinking I'd knock on the door like a normal person, but gravity had another idea. My feet wouldn't stop, and I ended up slamming into his door. And bouncing off.

The door opened and there was Damon, wearing a beanie similar to mine. I could tell he was trying really hard not to laugh.

"Did you,"

"Don't. Say. Anything." I said, getting to my feet. He smiled.

"You ok?" He asked. I smiled back and nodded.

"Yeah." I poked his stomach.

"Umph." He said, holding where I poked. He grabbed my hand, pulling me inside.

__________________________

Hiiii.

Oh my gosh I suck I suck I suck I suck I suck I am so sorry oh my gosh I'm so sorry guys!!!! I seriously meant to update Thursday but I didn't finish!!! I'm so so so so so so so so sorry!!

The beginning when Stella is getting ready that's literally me when I'm home alone. And can I say I feel awkward typing that she pulled her clothes on this is why I don't really enjoy smut.

So I don't have any funny stories about my week for you I mean I haven't posted in FOREVER and nothing funny has really happened except I signed up for P90X in gym for some reason. I hate it. I'm still sore. I can't bend over.

Again I'm sorry for making you wait so long. Until next time.

Byeskies!

Madiexx