Kisses in the snow

"Stella!" Practically everyone who was at my grandmas' yelled when I walked in the door.

"Oh who's this?" The majority said. The rest of them had met Damon at the wedding.

"This is Damon Fizzy, he's my, boyfriend." I smiled. I still have to get used to that word.

Multiple "ooh!"'s came from around the room.

Damon leaned over to me and got close to my ear.

"Want to really make them ooh?" He whispered. I looked at him, slightly confused.

Before I could ask him, he grabbed my waist and dipped me, planting his lips in mine.

He was right, they really did ooh.

"W-hoa there you two!" Matt said, laughing as he walked in with my mom. Damon set me up in a normal position and I was blushing furiously.

"Well, why don't the kids go play in the snow?" One of my uncles shouted. All the little kids got excited and ran to put their stuff on. I groaned

"We don't have to watch them, do we?" I asked hopefully.

"I guess not, you two could walk through the woods back there. It's beautiful this time of year." My grandpa said, winking at us.

We took our bags upstairs, and Damon turned to me.

"Is your whole family like that?" He asked. I scoffed.

"You better believe it." I said. He laughed.

"Well, lets go walk in the woods like your grandpa said, it should be fun." He said. I smiled and pulled on my jacket. He did the same, and we walked out of the house. I lead him over to the trail I used to walk on when I was little, which wasn't covered in snow like the rest of the ground.

We started walking in silence. Not like the awkward kind, but the kind that's perfect and you don't want to end. It seemed to go on for ages.

Things were perfect, until a squirrel ran in front of us.

"AHH!" I screamed, practically jumping on Damon, surprising him, making him fall, landing with me of top of him.

"Well hello there," Damon said with a playful smile.

"Hi." I said.

"What uh, what happened there?" He said, a teasing tone in his voice.

"I um, got freaked out by a squirrel." I said. Damon laughed.

"Well uh..." His voice trailed off.

All of the sudden his lips collided with mine, taking me by surprise.

I pulled away to take a breath, then realized how cold I was.

"We should probably head back. It'll get dark soon."

"Yeah..." He said. We didn't move though, just sat there looking at each other.

I still can't get over how pretty his eyes are, I also can't really decide what color they are. Are they grey, are the blue, are they green, are they brown, I don't know. They're different all the time.

The next thing I knew I was lying in a snow bank with Damon on his knees laughing at me.

"You suck." I said quietly, nuzzling my face into my coat.

"Only on Tuesdays." Damon said.

I choked on my spit I laughed so hard.

"Get up." He said softly, poking me. I shook my head. He booped my nose.

"Get up."

"Fineeeeeee." I groaned.

I got to my feet and intertwined my cold hands with Damon's, and we headed back to the house.

_______________

Do you like dis chapter cuz I do.

Much fluff.

Very love.

Such kiss.

Wow.

uGH STUPID DOGE MEME

I need to get a life for real gawsh. But then I wouldn't write for you guys so I'll wait a lil while on that.

So my writers block is gone for a little while now, so that's good. :D

OH MY GOSH MY FAVORITE BLOG IN TUMBLR FOLLOWED ME BACK THAT EXCITES ME SO. Sorry I'm just happy. ALSO DAMON TWEETED ME AGAIN I KNOW HE TWEETS A LOT OF PEOPLE BUT IT MADE MY DAY I HAD TO TRY NOT TO SCREAM OMG SORRY FANGIRLING.

Ok I'm good now.

HAVE YOU HEARD OF MICE & MEN'S NEW SONG YOURE NOT ALONE?! IM GOINTO MARRY THAT SONG OH MY GOSH.

Until next time

Byeskies!

Madiexx