One

"Ian, look, we found little piggy," Rob said and he pulled Sienna's hair.
"Aww, it's little piggy! Piggy!" Ian commented and he spat into her face. Tears were running down her face and her eyelashes were wet. Her clothes were covered with mud as she laid in the dirt in the forest. Her bike laid next to her with her books spread all over.
"Stop, please stop.." She begged and with watery eyes she looked at Ian.
"Never, I'll never stop until you leave our heads, our school and our country."
He grinned and looked at the girl who stood next to him. Catja.
"Owh, poor little piggy is begging for us to stop? I'm sorry honey, we won't stop until you get thinner and stop wearing these ridiculous  clothes. Come on, have you ever heard about Forever 21, H&M, maybe Primark? The Sting? Just go to a shop and buy clothes! You look like a faggot in these.. Things. Gross." Before leaving, Catja spat into her face and kicked some extra mud at Sienna and her books. Then she turned around and walked away, the two boys following her. They looked over their shoulders with a disgusted look, leaving Sienna alone in the rain. She was soaky wet all over, and her head and face were covered with mud and tears. When she saw that the three people were gone, she crawled to her bag and put the dirty books in her bag. She would clean them at home. Ignoring her headache and the tears, she took her bag and bike and slowly walked out of the forest.

Once she arrived at home, her parents came running towards her with scared faces.
"Oh, dear Sienna, what happened? Did you have an accident?"
"Come on, hurry, go upstairs and take a quick shower."
"I'll wash your clothes."
"Have you hurt yourself? Should I call a  doctor?"
Sienna shook her head and started walking upstairs. "I'm alright," she replied and locked the door of the bathroom. She turned the shower on, threw the clothes in the wash bin and stepped into the shower cabin.
The hot water streamed down her face, cleaning her dirty skin and uncurling her hair. She loved the water. If she could be a special animal, she would definitely be a dolphin of a fish or a mermaid if they existed. Being a human sucked. Life sucked. She sucked.