Five

Sienna just dove under water when someone dropped his bike next to hers. Because Sienna was underwater, she couldn't hear the quiet footsteps in the grass.
Her little letter was found. The boy picked the piece of paper up and quietly read the words.

What doesn't kill you makes you wish you were dead.
Got a hole in my soul, growing deeper and deeper.
And I can't take one more moment of this silence.
The loneliness is haunting me.
And the weight of the world's getting harder to hold up.

It comes in waves, I close my eyes.
Hold my breath and let it bury me.
I'm not okay, and it's not alright.
Won't you drag the pond and bring me home again?

Who will fix me now? Dive in when I'm down?
Save me from myself, don't let me drown.
Who will make me fight? Drag me out alive?
Save me from myself, don't let me drown.

Whoever finds this, I hope I didn't cause any problems. I'm the biggest error, fault and mistake in the world. Thanks mom and dad for supporting me. Thanks.
Bye,

Sienna.

The boy gasped and looked at the pond.
The water was quiet.
"No!" He whispered and he ran to the waterside. "Sienna?" He didn't get any respond.

But there were some bubbles coming from the left side of the pond. Bubbles! Maybe..?
----------------------------------------------
Sienna felt that her method worked. Dying was hard, but living was harder. The freedom would soon come.
The plastic bag was very hot and extremely tight around her head, what caused her to lose the points of direction. She didn't know where up was or down.
But she didn't bother. Her lungs hurt and were yelling, nearly shrieking for air, but she wasn't able to get more air than the bag gave her.
Suffocating yourself hurt, but she was 100% that she wanted to die. She was the biggest mistake éver made, and nobody liked her anyway. She was too fat, her hair was ugly, she was crying whilst being bullied and the bullying never seemed to stop. She hated it.
And it was nearly over.

Suddenly, she passed out. Everything turned black and she had no clue which direction the ground or air was.
But it didn't matter.

It was over. Finally.