Chapter 20

**Cleo's and Sage's wedding dresses**

     I arrived at the boarder only to find the vampire fighting against my pack. I jumped from the tree I was in and landed in the middle of the fight. I let out a feral growl making everyone stop what they were doing. Thankfully there were no casualties but wounded. Everyone from the pack were happy to see me, whereas the vampires looked pissed. One vampire turned at me and lunged. My angel wings immediately sprung from my back and shielded me. The vampire yowled in pain as he wretched his shredded hand back. My wings gently went back to a resting stance but they were ready when needed.
     "Enough!" I shouted.
     "Who the hell are you?" The vampire with the shredded hand hissed.
     "My mate!" Seth hissed back. The vampire flinched and immediately bowed to both of us. Seth walked in front of me and looked at the rest of the vampires. Jason stood beside me and looked at the vampire's injured hand.
     "You weren't kidding about the sharpness." Jason stared at it wide eyed.
     "Tell him to get over here."
     "Why?"
     "So I can fix what I did." I said in a duh tone.
     "Thomas come here for a second."
     "Yes Jason." Thomas bowed and came over. He gave me a hateful glare but hid it well when Jason looked at him. "What is that you need?"
     "She wanted you." Jason pointed to me. Thomas looked at me, I could see the annoyance in his eyes.
      "How can I help you my Lady?"
      "Can you give me your hand?" I asked.
      He looked skeptical but didn't argue though he wanted to. I placed his bloodied hand between mine and took a deep breath. My hands began to glow, making Jason and Thomas jump. Once I knew it was finished, I removed my hands and Thomas's hand looked brand new. Thomas continued to stare at his hand while he clenched and unclenched.
     "How'd you do that?" Jason looked at me astonished.
     "I have several abilities in my angel blood. Life, healing and death. Black feathers are death, white and gold are healing and the gems are life."
     "Awesome. I'll bring our injured to you." Jason left to gather the wounded.
     "All injured come here." I shouted to the pack. Wolves and people limped or walked over. I took turns on both sides, starting with the seriously wounded then to the least. Everyone was healed by me or Gwyn. Once everyone was done, Gwyn slapped me in the back of the head. "What the hell Gwyn?"
      "I should say the same." He shouted back. Some of the vampires wanted to lunge at Gwyn but I waved them down. "Why didn't you call anybody?" Everyone who called me looked furious.
      "Well... I had a bit of an accident." I said half truthfully. "I was out cold for a entire day. Last time I check, I can't exactly call anybody when I'm a sleep." I folded my arms across my chest.
      "Still you should have called when you woke up." Kano interjected.
      "You were already on your way here anyways and you wouldn't have believed me unless you saw for yourselves now would you?" I gave them 'I have a point' look. "And I don't understand why you would freak out about one day? Me, I would be worried over three days with no response. You guys are all bunch of worry warts."
     "Yana!!" I heard Sai's and Lyell's voices before they pounced on me. Thankfully my wings vanished before I landed on the ground, otherwise I would have a broken wing about now. "We were so worried." They said while giving me a hug.
      "Ugh. You guys too." I tried to push them off but they only locked their arms tighter. "You are such worry warts."
      "Brothers are supposed to be." They pouted.
      "But to worry more than my mates is kind of weird. No offense."
      "None taken." They said while their tails wagged. Finally the released me from their death grip and helped me up. Caelan walked over to me and gave me the look.
      "What was this accident?" He asked calmly but seriously.
      "Well..." I tired to find words on how to describe on what happened.
      "It was my fault." Seth intervened. "Part of the mating process require me to taste her blood. For vampires, our mates blood is like a drug. And I was a bit overextravagant with her blood. So she was weak and I tried to recover her health as quickly as possible so you wouldn't have to worry. I'm sorry for not contacting you sooner." He technically didn't lie.
       "Okay that makes me feel better!" Caelan smiled, everyone else nodded in agreement.
       "Glad everyone is on track." I smirked.
                                  ****
       We made our way back to the pack territory after I was introduced to the coven and I said my goodbyes. Jason gave me his number so I wouldn't be lonely when I needed someone to talk to. I think it was the other way around but I didn't want to deflate his ego. Since it was already late at night, we all decided to go to sleep. Seth took my bag to his room and kissed me goodnight. My other mates kissed me goodnight before heading off to their own rooms. I gave all my friends hugs, a goodnight and left for Caelan's room. I peeled out of my clothes, put them in the hamper and changed into some green lace lingerie and panties. I just got comfortable underneath the sheets when Caelan strolled into the room. He stripped down to his boxers before he climbed into the bed.
       "How are you feeling?" Caelan asked me as he pulled me into his arms.
       "Good!" I smiled as I snuggled my face into his chest. "I'm sorry that I didn't call."
       "It's okay. It's understandable on why you did. Vampires can be a little demanding."
       "It's not only vampires." I smiled at him.
       "Okay I admit I am too." He admitted.
       "As long as you admit it." I kissed his nose. He smirked evilly and kissed me on the lips.
                              ****
       My week flew by faster than I expected. I spent my entire week making pages for the new book. I was happy that my brothers were included in the book. Today was Sunday, the day I was having a sleep over with Cleo and Sage and the day I was leaving. I was doodling in my sketchbook when there was a knock on my door. Jumping off my bed, I ran over and opened my door. Sage and Cleo was standing there, smiling and holding many things with them. If I didn't know better, it would look like they were running away with me.
      "Time for the sleep over." Cleo shouted in the hallway, alerting the boys that the girls were going to be together.
      "Come on in guys." I smiled and stepped aside. They made their way in and made themselves at home. Immediately Cleo ran over to my Tv and put in white chicks. Once the surround sound was on, we were allowed to talk freely. Even though the walls are sound proof, we wanted to make sure we couldn't be heard from the door. We knew the boys would try to listen in. We all sat in the bean bags by my bed and talked a bit.
      "Aren't you sore?" Cleo asked me while munching on some potato chips. "You've been at it for two weeks with no breaks."
      "I'm getting a break now, aren't I?" I giggled and threw a pillow at her.
      "Yeah, yeah."
      "Also I wanted to give them a gift before I left. I'm going to be gone for a while." I sadly smiled. Cleo and Sage became depressed as well. "Hey now, no sad faces while I'm here. Do that when I'm gone and don't worry we will at least be in touch."
      "I hope so." Sage pouted.
      "You know I will." I smiled. "Oh speaking of gifts." I shouted and ran to my closet. I came back with my arms full.
      "What's all this about?" They chuckled as they received my many gifts.
      "Well open them and you'll find out." I smiled.
      "Okay. I'll go first." Cleo said as she tore into the first one. Once she opened the box, her eyes literally teared up. It revealed a beautiful wedding dress that was just her style. "Yana? Where did you get this?"
       "I had my grandmother teach me how to make dresses." I smiled proudly. "And the best thing is that it has a spell on it so when you grow so will it, with the baby coming and all. I know I won't be here to help you with your wedding but I wanted to give you something to you for your big day but don't stop there open your next one."
       Cleo nodded while wiping the tears from her eyes. This time she took her time on opening the next one. This one revealed two books. She gave me a questioning look before she slowly opened the first one. Many upon many pictures and information were revealed to her.
        "Is this a..."
        "A wedding planner. Yep one in the same."
        "This has everything I wanted. You've been spying." She said while flipping through the book.
        "Yep and everything in it has been bought and reserved. All you have to do is have a great day and enjoy yourself. Now open your next one."
        Cleo looked skeptical but did it anyways. The next book happened to plans for her baby shower. Sage helped me with it. Since I wasn't going to be here, Sage offered to help. Cleo teared up and jumped at me.
        "Thank you." She said in between sniffs.
        "You're welcome." I laughed. I gently patted her head as I looked to Sage. "Okay your turn."
        Sage smiled and shook her head. The first one she opened happened to be my joke one. Her mouth hung open as I started to laugh. She pulled out a gag piece. A blush crept to her cheeks.
       "Yes pay back." I shouted. Sage smiled and twirled it around her finger.
       "Are you trying to say something?" She snickered.
       "Yes it's for when Travis won't shut up."
       "Uh, that's not what's it actually for." Cleo whispered.
       "Huh?! It's not? What's it for?" I asked confused. Sage cleared her throat and crawled over to me. She whispered what it was actually for and a blush crept onto my own cheeks. "Well I was wondering why the clerk gave me a weird look." I laughed. Sage and Cleo laughed along with me. "Well there is something else silly."
       Sage put the gag back in the box and went to her next gift. Since Travis got engaged to her during this week, I also made her a wedding dress of her own and made plans for her wedding. Her own tears escaped her eyes as she tackled me as well.
        "That's not all." I smiled as I handed them two envelopes. They sniffed and opened them and found two tickets each. "These are two tickets to go anywhere in the world for your honeymoons. I hope you accept them."
        "You didn't have to do all of this." They whispered in my ear.
        "I'm your friend. I wanted to do this."
       After unwrapping their gifts, we continued to watch tv and talk amongst ourselves. Half way through the night, Sage pulled out a duffle bag. They helped me pack what I could in the bag. Many clothes and other things like my sketch book and art supplies plus my iPod and new phone. They thought it would be best if I wasn't trackable otherwise what's the since of leaving. Then my necessities. Then Sage gave me an envelope. Gently and quietly, I opened it to find a lot of money and a blank passport.
      "Just do a spell on it so it can take a picture of whatever form you need." Sage explained.
      "Thank you guys." I hugged them. "Do you guys want to go for a run one last time?"
      "Yes." They said in unison. I nodded as I threw the duffle bag out the window, which landed in the bush underneath my window. Then I dragged them out of my room, surprisingly there was no boys. I wondered if they actually went to bed. Probably not. We went out back and grabbed the bag. We stripped behind the trees and transformed into our wolves. I slinked through the strap of the bag and we went on for a run. We ran as fast as our legs could take us. We howled under the moonlight. We finally came to an opening. Slipping the bag off my back, Cleo, Sage and I played tag.
        After an hour enjoying ourselves, it was time for me to leave. Sad to say. I shifted back and found some of my leather in my bag. I was thankful that I packed some of my guy clothes as well. I put my boxers on and my jeans. Sage and Cleo tilted their heads in confusion.
        "I'll show you." I smiled. Since everyone saw Loki and Donohue, I only had one guy form left and that was Dangelo. I thought about Dangelo and immediately I could feel my body changing. I felt my girls disappear and another thing replace them. Once the familiar shifting stopped, I opened my eyes and I saw a well toned body. I was ripped. "Hi guys." My feminine voice was replaced by Dangelo's masculine one. "My name is Dangelo. Aiyana's Angel heritage." I bowed. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you."
        And we you. Their thoughts flooded into my mind.
       "I know it's going to be a while before we can see each other again but we will all miss you. I promise that I will protect her with my whole eternal being. But we will keep in touch."
       You better. They shouted sadly. Tears escaped their eyes as well as mine. I knelt down and gave them one last hug. They did a wolfish hug back.
       "I'll miss you guys." I whispered in their ears. "Goodbye." My voice hitched as I let go of them. I threw the bag over my shoulder and summoned my wings. I took one last look at them before taking to the air. They howled their goodbyes as I sped away to a city that had an airport. Tears fell from my cheeks and towards the earth. This was the most hardest goodbye.
      After flying for what felt like hours, I finally entered the city of Anchorage. Gently landing in an abandon alley, I finished getting dressed. I retracted my wings and put on my leather jacket and shades as I went to the airport. I saw that a lot of girls stared in my direction. I could swear that they had hearts in their eyes. With that, I quickly picked up the pace.
      Once at the airport, I grabbed something to eat while I checked out the departing and arriving screens. I didn't want to be in the states any longer than I should. Roric could track me to any of the packs and that wouldn't be good. So I decided to go somewhere foreign. I found that Ireland was boarding in fifteen minutes. I smiled as I made my decision and walked up to the ticket booth. The woman looked lovestruck when I arrived at the counter.
     "How can I help you sir?" She asked dreamily.
     "I like one ticket to Ireland my sweet." I tried to butter her up, hoping to get my ticket faster so I could leave faster or otherwise everyone could be in danger. She smiled and nodded as she typed away on her computer. As soon as I asked, I already had a ticket. "Thank you." I smiled and winked at her. She looked like she was going to pass out.
     I wiggled my fingers by my pocket as I said a spell on the passport. I didn't know when I was going to need it but I rather be prepared. I made my way to the gate. The man looked at my ticket me then let me through. I took my assigned seat, luckily it was by a window. I stuffed my bag up in the compartment and sat down. Fiddling with my iPod, I chose a song and stuck my earbuds in until the stewardess gave directions. Once she was finished, I placed my earbuds back in to continue staring out the window. As we ascended, I could feel every woman's eyes on me. I didn't mind but Dangelo wasn't used to all of this attention.
     Hang in there bud! I encouraged him.
     Easier said than done Aiyana. You don't have to deal with them for hours.
     It's only three and half hours until we reach Seattle. After that it's only eleven hours.
     Those numbers mean more attention. Please once we get to Ireland let me fly around a bit before we do anything else.
      Alright deal.
                               ****
      Sixteen hours and two flight changes later, I finally landed in Ireland. It was then I had to show the passport. While I waited in line, I took a look at my passport. I saw a picture of Dangelo on it with some other information on it. Good at least the spell did its job. The guy checked my passport and then stamped it. I was in the clear. Putting the passport back in the bag, I walked through the city. I grabbed a bite to eat as I made my way out of city. Hopefully there would be some forest on the outskirts. There was, hooray.
      Once I was in the clear of any prying eyes, I expanded my wings and took to the skies. It also helped that it was night out. I kept my promise to Dangelo and he slowly begun to relax. He grew tired in three hours. I landed down by a lake and decided to fall asleep in a tree in my actual form.
       The sunlight woke me out of my slumber. Stretching, I yawned and looked around. This lake was surrounded by trees. Since everyone had a chance to come out, I decided to let Latifah have some fun. Setting my bag down in the bushes with my clothes, I walked nakedly over to the edge of the lake. Taking a deep breath, I dived into the lake, transforming in midair. I slipped into the back of my mind as I let Latifah take over. She enjoyed every second of her freedom by doing jumps and dives. We saw many different fish and other living creatures in the lake. Once she had her fun, she let me have the reins back. I sat on the side of the lake and stared at my fantastic tail. My red hair was so long that it covered my breasts.
      I splashed the water with my tail and laughed. It felt good to be free but freedom did cost me something. My heart and my home. I grew depressed as I thought about home. Tears escaped my eyes. I wiped them away the best I could but it didn't help. They just kept on coming. I pulled my tail up to my chest and cried and cried until there was nothing left.
      My stomach growled as I stared blankly into the water. Sometime ago I transformed back into myself but I didn't care. I wish I was home but I was doing this for a good cause. I wonder how everyone was taking my disappearance. I closed my eyes and imagined Alaster. Suddenly I could see through Alaster's eyes. I stood beside Victor, I couldn't tell if he could see me but I didn't care right now.
      What I saw broke my heart. Everyone was in a room with Caelan in the middle over a map. He was strategizing with my mates on where I could have went. Gwyn said he'll take to the skies along with Kano. Kawaii would take the ocean. While everyone else would search the land. It was heart warming that they cared but I cared more to save their lives. I also took the precaution of closing my side of all the bonds, I didn't need them to find me or feel what I feel. Once I knew that they were some what okay, I patted Victor on his head, transferring some of my power over to him and Alaster. He obviously felt it and looked at me.
      "What are you doing here? Where are you? Everyone is looking for you." Victor barked.
      "I'm here to check on everyone. I'm no where and I know. I ran because Roric threatened the pack and my mates if I didn't come with him in three months. I thought if I ran he would follow and forget about you guys."
      "I see where you're coming from but you still shouldn't have ran away. Everyone would have sacrificed themselves to keep you safe."
       "That's the reason why I left Victor." I screamed. Victor flattened his ears. "I'm sorry Vic but I don't want anyone to die for me. Don't tell anyone that I talked to you especially Alaster."
        "But I have to."
        "I'm asking you as a friend and as your Luna. Please." I gave him a puppy dog face. Victor battled with himself but he finally agreed. I smiled and kissed him on the forehead. "Thank you Victor. I'll come and visit you often to give you a power transfer and updates. If you ever need me, reach me mentally I'll hear you."
        "Will do Aiyana. But promise me that you will be safe."
        "I can't definitely promise my safety but I'll give you this. I won't die, I promise." I placed my hand to his furry cheek. He nodded before I lost connection and my soul went back to my body. I opened my eyes and found a man looking down at me.
        "Hiya." He said and I screamed.
         I let out a scream which he happened to cover with his hand. He put a finger to his mouth, telling me to be quiet. I had to be quiet. How was I supposed to be quiet when a strange man is standing over me doing gods know what?
    "Shh they'll hear you." He whispered. My brows furrowed together as I looked around. I wasn't by the lake anymore but in the forest line, hiding behind some bushes. "Will you be quiet if I let you go? I need you to promise me otherwise they will kill us."
     I didn't trust this stranger but then again I didn't want to get killed by gods knows what. Slowly I nodded and he released me from his grip.
     "What are we hiding from?" I whispered.
     "Archangels." He whispered back.
     "Really that's all. You had me worried there for a second." I sighed and chuckled.
     "Archangels are nothing to take likely." He hissed. "Especially Michael."
     "My grandfather happens to be an Archangel thank you and half of my uncles." I hissed back.
     "What do you mean?" It was his turn to be confused.
     "I'm not going to explain it to the likes of you. I don't even know what Mystic you are." I got to my feet. "Now excuse me. I'm going to get dressed." I huffed as I walked over to the bushes that had my bag. I placed my guy clothes away and dressed into a galaxy tube top and some black jeans with black flats. I walked over to the water and looked down at my reflection, I looked horrible. I tried to at least tame the mess of my hair with my brush and put it back in my bag.
     "You there. Freeze." A masculine voice spoke up.
     "Told ya." I heard the guys voice from earlier whisper. Got to love werewolf hearing.
     I straightened up and turned around. I saw a tall man with wavy blonde hair and green eyes. His wings were white as snow but if you really looked you can see flecks of red.
     "I said freeze." He growled as he pointed his sword at me.
     "So your the Archangel? I expected more." I shrugged.
       His chest rose and fell with anger. His wings grew stiff from rage and prepared itself for battle.
       Wow this one had anger issues. I chuckled to myself. "Relax."
       "Why should I relax around you mundane?"
       "Did you seriously call me mundane?" I growled at him. It was my turn for my anger to take over. "I am far from a mundane Archie."
       He attacked me with his holy sword. My own black holy sword clashed with his.
       "How did you get that?"
       "Why you ask?" I snickered.
       "Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!" I heard a familiar voice. "Michael stop."
       So this was Michael? I chuckled.
       "Why should I Raphael?" He growled.
       "Raphael?!" My serious face turned into a happy one. I pushed back Michael and turned around to find my uncle Raphael. My sword disappeared as I ran up to him and gave him a hug.
       "How's my little cloud?" He smiled down at me while placing of my loose hair behind my ear.
       "Good now that I see you." I smiled back.
       "Raphael who is this?" Michael waved his sword at me.
       "It's your niece idiot." Raphael laughed. Michael stood there shocked for a moment before he got serious again.
       "Prove it." He hissed at me.
       "Ugh." I sighed as I summoned my wings. "There happy!" I folded my arms over my chest. Michael dropped his sword and came at me, engulfing me into a hug.
       "Aiyana! Oh god, I thought you were gone." He cried. Who knew Michael would be this emotional? Once he was done hugging me, he shoved Raphael. "What the Hell? Why didn't you tell me my niece was alive?"
       "You never asked." Raphael laughed. Michael got mad and lunged at Raphael, tussling around on the ground. I laughed as I leaned on my hand to watch the show. My wings twitched into defensive when someone touched it. I looked over my shoulder and found the guy again, this time I  got a better look at him. He had spiky black hair and red eyes. He was well built.
       "You weren't kidding were you?" He asked.
       "No."
       "So who is your grandfather?"
       "Can't you tell by the wings?" I asked. He shook his head.
       "There is four different colors. I don't know any angels with that kind of wings."
       "Azrael!" I smiled.
       "You're his granddaughter. Oh god, I'm so dead if he finds out I saw you naked."
       "You'll be fine. I won't let him hurt you." I don't know why I was defending him but I didn't care. He tried to save me from danger even though there wasn't any.
       "I'm surprised you're not angry."
       "At what? Being spot naked? Not a big thing to worry about if your a werewolf."
       "You're a halfling?"
       "Kind of sort of." I chuckled. "Oh why was my uncle hunting you?"
       "Not to many angels like dragons." He smirked while rubbing the back of his neck.
       "You're an actual dragon." My excitement got the best of me. He backed up a bit but chuckled.
       "Yes." He paused "The King in fact."
       "Awesome!!!!" I screeched, pulling my uncles out of their little tussle. Michael pounced at the dragon, aiming for his heart. I stepped in front of him and guarded him from my uncle. "What are you doing?"
       "You do realize you're guarding a dragon?"
       "Yes so what?"
       "They defy orders, laws."
       "So you kill them? Yeah that makes perfect sense on why they keep defying them." I spat. "Now leave him alone Uncle!"
       "Fine." He glared at the dragon. "Be grateful that my niece intervened or I would have had your scaly hide." He turned with his wings spread out. He glanced over at me with a smile. "It was good to see you Aiyana but someone calls. I'll see you around." He said and flew to the skies.
       Raphael shook his head at Michael before he pulled himself up.
       "Michael was always a hot head." Raphael joked and turned to me. "So what are you doing in Ireland?"
       "I'm looking for Nessie!" I teased.
       "The lock ness monster. Why?"
       "Cuz I want to! Just kidding. I do want to see but I'm running away."
       "Why?"
       "Roric threatened my family?"

***So Aiyana finally met another Uncle and a real dragon. It's sad that her mates are going insane without her but she is doing this for a good cause.
     This is the last chapter before the short epilogue. But don't worry I'll have my book Forlorn up. I hope you enjoyed this book.

Don't forget to:

Comment

Vote

Share

CA***