Chapter 9

**Aiyana's clubbing dress only shorter and a slit on the right side**

Aiyana

"What was that?" Vladimir yelled at me.
"You mean lunch with Caelan. He saved me from a drunk and the drunk wanted to many unpleasant things to me." I dug my foot into the ground. "Caelan just wanted to make it up for that guy being a dickhead."
"Well that but that explains it. I mean before when you ran out of the shop."
"Oh." My foot stopped. "They were being mean to me. I knew I had to get out of there before they could do worse than they did." I mumbled the very last part but it didn't work. Vladimir and Seth punched a nearby tree, the poor thing.
"What did they do to you?" Seth hissed.
"They pushed me back into the wall and mirror in the dressing room."
"That's why I smelt blood." Vladimir cursed.
"Why?" Seth's eyes looked full of concern.
"It was because I was with you. They said you didn't go out with the likes of me, like girls like me. They wanted to know why I was so special." I sighed. "When I didn't give a proper answer, they hurt me. That's when my Luna side came out, they left me alone. I tried on the dress before I came out. They got even angrier at me when Seth slid the card. I ran. That's when I ran into Caelan. During our meal, they came back but I solved the problem for now." I looked at my phone Vladimir bought me. It was close to the time Cleo is coming to get me. "Let go back. Cleo should be here in an hour."
               ****
              Aiyana! Cleo screamed from the link. My head pounded slightly.
              Yes?
           You almost ready?
         Not just yet. I'm taking a shower as we speak. Why is there something wrong?
         Yes.
        What's going on? I stopped scrubbing my hair.
I have spies following me.
     Ah. Well I'll greet you in Donohue's form. Ask for...hm what name should we come up with?
     How about Angel?
     Pretty good. I'll use my Angelic Heritage. I'll look like my old self with a slight difference. Say I'm a vampire, if people start asking questions.
      Okay that's prefect. Cleo beamed. I'll be there in a few minutes.
     Okay. I thought before silence invaded my head.
What are you going to do Aiyana? Dangelo asked.
Well I would like to use your eyes and hair but they would recognize my hair even though the eyes would be different. How can I do this?
Why don't you use my hair at the same time as his eyes? Donohue asked.
Can I do that?
Yes just call upon us both. We will help you through it. Dangelo mentally smiled.
Thank you guys. I smirked and finished my shower.
When I was drying, I heard a knock at the hotel door. I changed into Donohue's form, making sure that the towel was tied tightly around my waist. I dried off my hair as I walked to the door. On the other side, Cleo stood there in a nice black dress. I dropped the towel and shook my head, trying to act like a boy.
"Hey Cleo." I smiled.
"Hey Donohue, is Angel there?" She smirked back. Her eyes revealing how much she was enjoying this.
"Yes she should be here. Come on in." I stepped aside. My eyes locked into everyone in the room. All eyes except Vladimir's were wide with shock. I waved to everyone. Seth looked at me with to heads. I just laughed as I closed the door behind Cleo. I would be looking at me the same way if I was a girl then a boy. I glanced over to Tala. I made my hands into binoculars. She was confused. I did it again and pointed outside. Then I pointed to my ears and nose, then pretended to cut my throat. Tala nodded as she recited a spell.
"You should be good. They can't hear or smell." Tala smiled.
"Thank you Gram." I smiled before I shifted into my original form. I quickly tied the hair towel around my chest. "It's good to see you Cleo." I turned towards her.
Cleo had tears in her eyes. My eyebrows rose as I stared at her shocked. I ran in front of her and looked her up and down.
"You okay Cleo?" My voice revealing my worry. "They didn't hurt you did they?"
"No." She shook her head violently. Then she suddenly sprung at me and embraced me. "I missed you Sis."
"I missed you too." My voice cracked, from holding back my sobs. I stroked her head in comforting motions and gave her a hug back. Suddenly I heard slipping of fabric. Both towels fell to the ground. I pulled back and looked down. Cleo evilly smiled, tears still steaming down her cheeks. "You happy." She nodded. "Still same old Cleo." I laughed.
My laugh was cut short when I realized that there was a crowd in here, especially Seth. My cheeks became warm as it slowly sunk in. Cleo snickered.
"Great now how am I going to keep him off?" I mumbled, pinching the bridge of my nose.
"Who?" Cleo's brows furrowed.
"Me." Seth whispered behind her. Cleo shrieked and ran over to me. He chuckled as he eyed me up and down.
"Easy there tiger." I said grabbing the towel. I wrapped it around me and looked at Cleo. "Cleo, this is Seth. The one I was talking about. The reason I am here trying to figure it out."
"He hasn't tried anything has he?" Cleo growled.
"If you want to call cooking anything." I chuckled. "But no. My grandparents made sure of that. Now they will probably scold him when we go into my room." I smiled as I guided Cleo to my room.
"So that's him?" She asked as soon as she closed the door.
"Yup." I popped the p. I stripped out of the towels and hung them up in the bathroom. I slipped into some panties before I climbed into the dress. "Could you help me with the back?"
"You never change." She chuckled.
"Hey I can't help if I have useless arms." I laughed.
"So Donohue felt the pull towards Seth?" She zipped up the dress.
"Yes. I am still waiting on the Council for answers. I should be getting them tonight or tomorrow." I sat down on the bed, sadness washing over me. "I don't know what to do Cleo. I was told that the Moon Goddess assigns everyone a mate, why am I getting two? I feel the love but I feel like I'm cheating on Caelan, speaking of which I ran into him today. Luckily I was in Alvine's form."
She settled herself next to me. She pulled me closer to her and hugged me.
"I truly don't know what's going on but I will be with you every step of the way. That's what sisters are for."
"Thanks but we are not here for me. We are here to celebrate you. A mated she wolf." I smiled as I stood up. I slapped my cheeks and took a deep breath. I quickly changed my personality. "Now come on." I smiled, holding out my hand.
She rolled her eyes. "Always so serious." She teased as she grasped my hand.
"Pft. Not always." I batted my eyelashes, acting all innocent like.
"Right." She giggled.
"By the way, I love you dress."
"This old thing." She laughed. "Now your dress is pretty. It goes well with your skin tone and basically everything else."
"This old thing." I mocked. She rolled her eyes again as she ripped the tag off the dress. She waved it in my face. "I've never got a chance to wear it." I joked.
"Right." She shook her head and pushed me over to the mirror. She applied some makeup and did my hair before she did herself. "There all done."
"Yay." I jumped with excitement. "Oh wait I have to change my hair and eye color. Otherwise I'll be found out."
"Okay. Just hurry up." She laughed. I concentrated on bringing both Donohue's hair and Dangelo's eyes. From the gasp I heard I transformed. I ran over to the mirror and saw my long hair now black with white tips and my eyes were gold. I spun around.
"How do I look?"
"Different." She smiled.
"Different is good. Do I have a different scent?"
"You smell kind of like a meadow."
"Cool." I grabbed ahold of Cleo's arm and tugged her out of my room. "Ready to party?"
"As I'll ever be." She smiled, her cheeks a bit red. I said goodbye to everyone but I couldn't shake off Seth. He was determined to keep me and Cleo safe from the other Vampires. My thoughts went back when I first found Seth. I chuckled. Some asshole. I thought.
The three of us strode to the nightclub. I could practically hear the music outside, it was muffled until someone opened the door. Cleo and I waited in line while Seth gave us a look and then shook his head. He grabbed both of us and went up to the bouncer. The bouncer eyed us suspiciously but when his eyes landed on Seth, his head bowed and he unhook the connecting rope to let us into the club. Wow, VIP passes who knew.
Once in, I didn't realize how bad this music actually hurt my ears. I cuffed my hands over my ears and looked to Cleo. She was staring at me with confusion.
Oops sorry. Donohue whispered.
We'll turn it down for you. Dangelo chuckled.
Men. Tiana, Latifah and Alvine snickered.
Once everyone stopped arguing, the music started to dim a little and it wasn't as bad as before. Cleo was concerned. I just shook my head, reassuring her that I was fine. We maneuvered ourselves over to the bar and waited for the bartender, who did an amazing job at keeping everyone's attention with fancy bar tricks. Also he could quickly dish them out. He came over to us. His eyes directly on me, I shifted uncomfortably but relaxed as soon as Seth's hand rested on my back.
"What can I get you guys?" He asked, his purple eyes not leaving mine. Something was off about him. I couldn't sense anything about him, not even to see if he was human. It was very strange. Cleo giggled at my reaction. I stuck out my tongue at her before turning back to the bartender.
"Blue balls on the rocks." Cleo ordered.
"Apple martini." Seth hissed.
"Um... I'll have a soda." I said my order but I couldn't keep my blush at bay. Seth and Cleo looked at me, shocked. "Under aged."
"That's fine. I'll be done with your drinks in a minute." The bartender winked at me before scurrying off to get our drinks.
"What was that?" Cleo whispered to me.
"I have no idea."
Once he returned with our drinks, Seth guided us to an open booth. We sipped our drinks until a waitress came by. We ordered another round only this time with food. Thankfully the waitress was a Vampire, she knew what Seth needed without arousing suspicion.
"So how's everything back home?" I asked Cleo as I played with my hair. She shrugged.
"Basically everyone is worried about you. You were ill the last time they knew and then you suddenly disappeared. They are going crazy without you Luna."
"I can imagine." I sighed. "How's Alaster?"
"Same old. But I can tell he misses you, a lot. He tries to put on a brave face but I knew what he really feels, thanks to the mating bond." Her eyes clouded over. "We need you back soon Aiyana."
Before I could say anything, Seth gave me a warning shove.
"Be careful. The spies who were following us just arrived." He whispered but with Cleo's and my enhanced hearing it was like talking loud.
"Alright project Angel is undergo." I clapped my hands together. Cleo smirked and shook her head. I leaned over to her. "Don't worry I'll be back soon. Hopefully with answers."
She nodded and gave me a hug. "Better be soon or I'm dragging your butt back."
Soon enough our food and drinks came. Cleo and I got the loaded nachos without the hot peppers. We were sharing and since we are going to be here for a while why not start on something light. Seth quickly drank his blood and stashed the bag underneath the napkin. Then grabbed his burger like nothing ever happened. Thankfully Cleo didn't notice otherwise it would have ruined her appetite. Once we finished our drinks and meals, Cleo and I headed out to the dance floor. Seth said he stay behind and watch, he wasn't much of a dancing person. Even though I knew it was for Cleo and I to enjoy each other's company.
Cleo was really jamming out to Where them girls at by David Guetta featuring Nicki Minaj and Flor-ida.
"Where them girls at." Cleo repeated with the chorus. I honestly couldn't keep up with Cleo's dance moves. I laughed and did what I could with the beat. Then when that song ended my favorite song came on. Little bad Girl by David Guetta featuring Tiao Cruz and Ludacris.
"Go little bad girl. Little bad girl." I repeated with the chorus. I shook my ass and moved it around like it said in the song. I laughed as I tried to do my sexiest moves I could pull off. I felt Loki smile with approval.
Could I take over? Loki asked.
You're not going to take me over completely are you?
Nah. I just want to show off what you got. He snickered.
Alright but if you try anything funny. I'll send everyone after you.
I give you my solemn oath. He crossed his heart.
Okay. Take it away.
I felt myself be pushed back by everyone and watched the scene. Loki got used to my body for a second before he started to dance. I blushed at some of the dance moves he put me through. I was also shocked my body could actually be that flexible. In the corner of my eye, I could see lust in Seth's eyes. Cleo was stunned at my movements.
"Okay when did you learn how to dance?" Cleo asked me while she danced.
"The name's Loki. I'm Angel's demon side." I winked.
Loki!!! I screamed. He mentally winced at how loud I was. She's a mated female. Hands off.
Alright! "It looked like fun so I wanted to join." I smiled at Cleo. Cleo eyes me supisiously.
"You ain't going to make her sick again are you?"
"No. Let's just say she whipped some sense into me."
"Knowing her she actually did." Cleo snickered. "You know your actually pretty fun to hang with if you weren't always a dick before."
"Sorry." I guilty smiled. My body danced to the next song, which was Body Language by Jesse McCartney. "I want to make it up to her some how but don't know where to start."
"Maybe help her about this mate problem. I know demons can keep in touch with others. You must of made a few friends when you were dormant." Cleo spun around, wiggling her butt.
"You know an awful lot about demons."
"I used to be a demon hunter before I settled in Caelan's pack." She said. "I know the demons keep an archive as well."
"I can see what I can do." I smiled at her. She giggled and shook her head. Suddenly I felt four different sets of eyes on me, not including Cleo and Seth. It felt off.
Loki? Can you sense that? Everyone is going crazy.
Yeah, I can. Just ignore it and let's have fun with Cleo. She don't need to be involved into what ever is going to happen.
Yeah okay.
****
We danced on and off while snacking during the night. Finally Cleo was getting a little tired, so we all decided to go back to the hotel. Cleo mind linked Alaster saying that she was spending the night with her friend and she'll be back in the morning. Surprisingly he agreed to that but then again he didn't want his mate to travel unprotected during the night.
The spies kept following us and it was frankly driving us all nuts. I wanted to go up to them and yell at them but that wouldn't do any good.
Seth put his arm around my waist as I tried to keep Cleo up from falling asleep where she stood. I went to readjust her when Seth grabbed her from me and carried her bridal style.
"Don't worry she's in good hands. I won't let anybody harm her or they would have to deal with me." Seth smiled down at me.
"Thank you." I smiled back as I took off my heels. My feet were going to hurt and probably cold but I rather go barefoot than deal with my heels being blistered. Then I let my hair down, letting it flow through the midnight breeze.
Finally getting to our room, I made sure Tala's spell was still intact. She said it should be safe for a couple of days but I just wanted to be sure. Seth put Cleo on my bed before giving my forehead a kiss and a goodnight. Once the door was closed, I returned to normal and wiped as much makeup off as I could. I slipped out of the dress, hung it up and put on my silk gown. I unclothed Cleo so I could put her in comfortable pajamas. She clung to my pillow and cuddled with it. I quietly chuckled as I slipped in beside her on my bed and let sleep pull me into its grasp.
****
I awoke to cold air raking against my skin. I opened my eyes and saw I was in the air. I wanted to scream but it came out muffled. My mouth was gagged and my arms and legs were tied. I was being kidnapped. I brought my knees forward and hit whoever in the stomach. I fell from the sky. My muffled scream echoed in my ears.
Dangelo! I yelled.
As soon as I screamed his name, my wings sprouted from my back and I gracefully landed on a roof top. So that meant I was still in the city. I fell to my ass because of the lack of balance I had but I had both feet tied together, I had to give myself some credit. I struggled against my biddings but they wouldn't come loose. I gave a frustrated cry and gave up.
I looked around to see if my kidnapper was here. Sadly he was, scratch that, they were. Four figures stood around me, all wearing some kind of hooded robe. I yelled at them but they only laughed at my efforts. I rolled my eyes.
Men! I eyed the men and saw that the bartender was one of them. Loki!!!! Wake up, we've got trouble.
No need to yell I can see that. Loki snapped. He looked through my eyes and tried to devise a plan when my eyes locked onto the bartender when he looked up. He's our mate! Loki whispered.
My eyes grew wide. Another mate. How many did I have? Wait how many did I need? This was getting ridiculous. The bartender walked over to me and ripped the tape off of my mouth. It stung for a bit but I dealt with it.
"Aw don't look at me like that mate." He smiled.
"It's kind of hard not to when you kidnapped me." Loki voiced through mine. The bartender backed up a bit. So Loki's eyes showed through his outburst. "Let me out."
"Nah, you're cuter when your tied down." The bartender snickered. I growled. I looked to the other three men. One Angel, one Merman, and one Warlock. So this guy was a Demon. It explains a lot of his Sadism.
Tiana, we're going next!
Finally. She cheered.
The familiar pops and cracks rang in my ears. My paws easily slipped through bindings. Shaking my fur, I made a dash for it, running off the roof top. With my wings still out, I prepared myself to fly towards the hotel. But I was caught by my legs and someone kneeled on my back. A whimper escaped my mouth.
Cleo?!
No answer.
Cleo?! I yelled louder through the link.
Five more minutes.
Cleo, I might not have five minutes.
Aiyana?! A pause. Where are you?
Somewhere downtown. Four guys kidnapped me. Get my grandparents and stay with Seth, he will protect you. Please hurry.
On it. With that, the link was broken.
Suddenly I felt fingers stroke through my fur then onto my wing. I turned my head right to see the Angel stroking my feathers.
"Black as night. Beautiful." He whispered. "You have Angel of Death blood running through your veins. You are one hell of a catch mate."
Gods, another one! I shrieked in my thoughts.
"I'm surprise our mate can shift into a Were." The Merman said.
Another one?! Let me guess the last one is my mate also. My eyes shifted to the Warlock. His eyes haven't been off me this entire time.
"She's very powerful she is. We are lucky to have her as a mate." The Warlock grinned.
Great! I groaned. I have six mates. Six egos and six tempers. I'm just one girl. I don't need this much.
"Since she is a Were, that means she has a Were mate." The Merman said.
"And I have a feeling that Vampire in the club with her was her mate as well." The Demon said. "So she has six mates in total!"
"Unhand her." I heard Azrael's voice echo. I felt the Angel tense on my wings before letting go. I jumped to my feet and shifted into his arms.
"Grandpa." I cried into his chest.
"It's okay. I'm here." Azrael cooed in my ear.
"She's the granddaughter of Azrael?" The Angel's voice cracked with worry.
"Why is that bad?" The Warlock chuckled.
"Azrael is the first born of the Angels of Death and he's also the most powerful. He can kill you with one touch if he wanted to." The Angel explained. Their breaths hitched.
"I'm flattered to be known." Azrael snickered. Black smoke coiled by us and shifted upwards before dissipating, revealing a pissed Kera. "Always late." He whispered. Kera ignored him and glared at the four men.
"You better have a good reason kidnapping our granddaughter." She hissed.
"Kera too!" The Demon and Merman whimpered.
"Who else is going to appear?" The Warlock chuckled.
"Me." Vladimir landed beside Kera holding Tala in her wolf form. He gently placed Tala down and she ran in front of me. A growl erupted from her throat. "And of course her."
"Oooo, I'm so scared." The Warlock laughed.
Tala growled once more before lightning started to radiate off of her. Lightning sparked and flew mere inches away from the Warlocks feet. His eyes grew wide as he stared at Tala.
"I recognize that power anywhere. Your Tala the Talented. Your natural power with the earth is told that you are ten times stronger than any Witch or Warlock." The Warlock gulped.
"These guys are her grandparents. Man we are fucked." The Demon hissed.
"Aiyana!" Cleo screamed as she ran out of Seth's arms and into mine. "Are you hurt? I swear if they harmed my Luna, I rip them to pieces."
"Easy there Cleo. I'm fine. Just a little rope burn from my stupidity." I chuckled. Seth smiled at me and handed me his jacket. I humbly took it from him and put it over my naked body. Because of my quick and hastily shift, it ripped my favorite silk into shreds.
"Great she's also a Luna." The Demon hissed. "Is there any more surprises?"
"She's also Lady of the Night Lust Coven." Seth spat back. "You mess with her. You mess with them."
The Angel punched the Demon's arm, indicating for him to shut his mouth. Vladimir came over to me.
"Aiyana. The Council is ready to see you."
"But it hasn't been three days yet."
"They think you might want to hear this."
"Can Cleo come? I need her support." I whimpered.
"Yes and Seth can wait outside. I don't know what will happen after this meeting." Vladimir said. I nodded as I zipped up Seth's jacket. Azrael said him, Tala and Kera have this while I went to get some answers. Seth carried Cleo while Vladimir carried me. We landed gracefully on the ground, thankfully there weren't any people out yet or at least around here.
Quietly we made our way to the Council Hall. When the creepy haunted mansion came into view, Cleo clung to my arm. I patted her arm as we walked through the door. Her nails started to dig when she looked upon the paintings.
"Some Demon slayer you are." I teased. She playfully punched my shoulder and stuck out her tongue. I caught Cleo before she could run into Vladimir, who stopped suddenly by the big door. Again he tapped three times and it opened in its own. My eyes switched over to Donohue's, so I could see the spiral staircase. Throwing Cleo onto my back, we slowly descended the stairs. Cleo had her death grip on my poor shoulders. She relaxed a bit when the torches came into view and hopped off there. We continued down and finally came upon the mansion. Cleo ran out in front and looked at everything with awe.
I chuckled. That was basically the same face I made when I first stepped in here and sadly it didn't lose its beauty. When we reached the other big door, I closed my eyes. I heard Vladimir roll up his sleeve and place his arm into the gadget. The piercing of skin reached my ears. Even though my eyes were closed I could already see the gash on his wrist. Once enough blood dropped into the gadget, the doors opened. A gagging sound came from Cleo. Poor thing probably saw the gash. Vladimir then pushed us in. That's when I opened my eyes. I saw all the Council members sitting in their chairs reading some parchments. Cleo hid behind me as we approached the councilmen.
"My liege." Vladimir said while bowing.
"How many times do we have to go through this?" Maximus pinched his nose.
"As many times it gets through your skull. The sooner you accept it, the easier it is to deal with." Faris laughed. Evin and Lucas laughed with him while Redus stared at me. I pushed Cleo a little farther back so they wouldn't see her but she could see them. Faris looked at me, a smile spread across his face. He had the Cheshire Cat grin. "Long time no see Aiyana."
"It's a pleasure Faris." I smiled back at him.
"Are you alright Aiyana?" Evin asked. "I smell blood."
"Sort of. Just came here after I got kidnapped by my supposively other mates. I got rope burn, nothing major."
"Kidnapped?" Lucas shot out of his chair. "You okay dear child."
"Right as rame. It's gonna take a lot more to take me down."
Uh huh. Loki smiled.
Shut it.
"So why did you guys call me down so early? It hasn't been three days."
"We thought we should show you this." Redus stood and walked down the steps by the councilmen's table. He carried a scroll in his hand. He set it down on a table in front of us and unrolled the scroll. It had scribbles on it from where I was. Slowly I inched forward with Cleo and Vladimir behind me. I looked down at the scroll and found it written in a language that I did not know. I frowned. Donohue switched in my place and read the parchment.
What's it say? I asked Donohue who kept reading the scroll.
It's a legend. It says that every thousand years one hybrid gets more than one mate.
Lucky me! I groaned. Anything else?
Yes. It's a prophecy saying that you will vanquish the evil that plagues this land along aside your mates, bring peace to the land and rule the sections wisely.
I'm not to comfortable with that.
I agree but that's what it says.
So I have multiple mates?
Yes. You're one of the lucky hybrids.
Great, how am I supposed to tell Caelan?
Well see if you can bring the scroll, have Vladimir recite the scroll and maybe the pack and Caelan will understand.
I hope so.
Donohue slipped and I came back, seeing scribbles again. I wanted to crumple this paper but it was the only evidence to prove this incident. I looked up at Redus and then the other councilmen.
"Am I allow to take this to my pack so they understand the circumstances? I'll have Vladimir bring them back in one piece. In fact I'll let him hold onto it."
"I don't see why not." Lucas shrugged.
"As long it's returned to our archives." Maximus smiled.
"Thank you guys." I bowed to them. "You don't know how much pressure and stress you relieved from me."
"You're welcome. Now come on don't bow, your embarrassing me." Faris laughed. "You're supposed to be Queen according to legend."
"Great!" I violently rubbed my face. "I can't even rule over myself how am I suppose to rule six sections or at least keep peace with them."
"You'll have the Council under your care." Evin smiled. "We will help you out if needed."
"Thank you Evin." I kindly smiled back. I handed the scroll to Vladimir and made sure Cleo was safe before I hugged Redus, who seemed to sigh with pleasure. I simply ignored it and went to the other councilmen. I gave them all hugs, said my goodbyes and left with Cleo and Vladimir.
"So what did it say?" Was the first words out of Seth's mouth.
"It's official. I have six mates. How am I going to handle all this testosterone is beyond me?"
"So that means you can come home now?" Cleo whispered. I nodded and she immediately clung to me, tears of joy running down her face.
"Don't cry. You'll make me cry." I tried to refrain my voice from cracking, no suck luck. I sniffed when a few tears escaped my eyes. "Come on guys." I grabbed ahold of Cleo's hand and Seth's as we followed Vladimir out of the mansion.
****
I packed up everything I owned and waited for everyone else in the living room, staring at my newest mates tied up.
"Kinky." I smirked at them. They rolled their eyes. "Since we are mates," Everyone was chanting in my head, except Tiana, she wanted Caelan. "can I at least know your names?"
"I'm Kano." The Demon said. Kano couldn't look me in the eye, which was a little disappointing. I loved his purple eyes. He had short black hair with a red streak down the right side of his part. He was very handsome, I had to give him that. But what intrigued me the most was how much he was a mystery.
"Nice to meet you Kano." Though I wish it was under different circumstances.
"I'm Niru." The Warlock smiled at me. He had the most striking green eyes I ever laid upon. It went well with his tanned skin, which brought the color out more. His black hair was tied back into a tiny ponytail. He looked weaker when his frame went against the others. But I guess you don't need too many muscles when you have magic.
"Pleasure Niru."
"Gwyn." The Angel smiled at me. I swear that smile could make me melt. His shaggy blonde hair went to his shoulders. He had a little trouble keeping it out of his face, it hid his amber eyes. His muscles spazed, making me look at him. I'm just glad all my mates didn't look like those gross extreme body builders. I noticed that he only wore light yellow sweatpants. What is with Angels and wearing only sweatpants. I guess I'll ask Azrael later. He blew the hair from his face. "Apprentice of Raphael."
"Hi Gwyn."
"Kawaii." The Merman whispered, his cheeks a little red. He was blushing. He was so cute. His short light brown hair trying to cover his teal eyes.
"Hi Kawaii." I looked at all of them. "It's nice to meet you all. If you haven't heard my name before, my name is Aiyana."
"Beautiful." Was all I heard from their lips. Cleo jumped from behind me and tackled me to the ground. I laughed as I tried to sit up.
Vladimir checked us out of the hotel and had a limo ready. Thankfully it was owned by Werewolves. The driver went to the address Cleo gave him. I clenched my hands into fists, my knuckles turning white. I was extremely nervous and afraid of what Caelan will say. Cleo sat beside me and held my hand, reassuring me. I smiled half-heartily and focused back on my hands.
I felt when we went over the pack border. I saw a couple of our warriors surrounding the limo and carefully watched it as we got closer to the pack grounds. Once we arrived, the limo driver stopped and looked in the rear view mirror at me. I told everyone but Cleo to stay. She was the first one to exit, so some of the Warriors came out to see what was going on. When she turned back to get me, everyone had their ears perked up. I took a deep breath and stepped out of the limo. Silence echoed the valley. I bit my lip as I walked out further. The first one to come running over was Sage and she was in her wolf form. She had the most beautiful blonde fur. She jumped onto me and licked my face.
"It's good to see you too Sage. How are you and the pups doing?"
Almost time. Expecting them any day now.
"That's good. I missed you."
Aye. Me as well.
"Aiyana!" I heard my name be called before I was toppled over by 130lbs of man. I shook my head as I saw Alaster above me. "Tinga gee."
"Okay Simba now get off of me." I swear to gods he really likes The Lion King. He smiled before he got off to help me up. I gave him a big hug. "It's good to see ya. And I heard that Cleo was a wild one." I snickered.
"She told you." A slight blush came to his cheeks but no where as red as Cleo.
"Nah, you just did." I chuckled. He rolled his eyes and gave me a noogie. A sudden clear of the throat shut everyone up. Alaster let me go and I looked up to see Caelan staring at me. He slowly walked from the cabin. My Omega tried to surface because I didn't know what the outcome would be. He showed no emotion as he approached which made my anxiety even worse. When he was two feet away from me, only then I saw the twinkle of happiness in his eye. He took a deep breath. I closed my eyes as I prepared for the most gruesome lecture.
"Aiyana," he started "I'm.......sorry." I blinked a couple of times in shock. I didn't expect an almighty Alpha to say sorry to me. "I've shouldn't have said something that mean to you when you were only looking out for me. I should have listened before I acted." He grasped my hands and looked me sternly in the eye. "For that I am sorry and so much more."
Tears rolled down my cheeks. I was so happy but then again I was so sad and scared about what was going to happen next. I let go of his hands and wiped away my tears.
"Caelan I am the one who is sorry. I had to hide for a reason and I couldn't come back without answers. I know by doing this has made me a shitty Luna. I choose myself over the pack but in all honesty it was for the packs benefit. With the news I have to offer, you all probably want me back as a Feral."
"What are you talking about?" Caelan's handsome face was now contorted with confusion. Before I could say anything, a hand gently touched my shoulder. I glanced to Vladimir with sorrowful eyes. He nodded and pushed me back a bit. I looked at the ground as he started to unravel the scroll.
"This is a scroll telling about Aiyana's fate. She is supposed to vanquish the evil that lurks this land and we all know who that is." Vladimir stated. A couple of growls told me that they knew. "But once she gets rid of this evil, she will run her heritage sections as a Queen. She will listen and obey her people. But she has to all of this between the war and the ruling beside her mates."
"Don't you mean mate?" A warrior cried out. My heart dropped. This is what I didn't want to experience.
"No mates as in plural. She is one of the many hybrids who are allowed as many mates as her heritage. Since she has six, so that means she has six mates. All of her inner heritages have proved that these men besides Caelan is her mate. She kept her distance from you to protect you all. She didn't want to seem like the unfaithful to Caelan when her destiny told her different. They are all ready to die for her like Caelan would as a mate. Since she is a Luna of this pack, she wants to know how you will feel about this change of events plus her other mates said they would put their lives on the line to protect you. She wanted me to explain everything because you might thought of her as joking if she explained. So here is the truth and I hope you can try to accept it." My grandfather ended the speech. All of my grandparents came out and held onto my shoulders as support. Cleo has already accepted it and what I heard so did Sage. Everyone else is my main concern.
It was quiet for a while. No one said anything but they looked at each other with disbelief. They looked at me with sadness in their eyes. I couldn't bare to see that but what I wouldn't be able to stand was Caelan's reaction. My heart sped up as I slowly turned in his direction. A lump caught in my throat ready to explode if anything was ready to go wrong. What I saw was a shock. His eyes showed a mixture of emotions but what really stood out was understanding. He walked over to me, gently stroked my cheeks. He kissed me with passion before he enclosed me into a hug.
"I understand. Fate can not be changed. I'm willing to share you to a certain degree but if they hurt you in any way I won't hesitate to kill them."
"I don't understand. I thought you would at least yell at me, kick me, punch me or reject me. But you are doing none of that. I don't understand."
"I can't change who the Moon Goddess or any other gods chooses to pair with another. I'm just hoping they will be more like brothers to me then pains."
"I hope so too." I nervously laughed, then turned serious. "I thank you Caelan for accepting my fate. I just hope everyone else agrees."
"If they don't like the change, they can consider themselves rogues. Your other mates have sworn to you that they would protect this pack. Yes it will take a while to adjust but we shouldn't just kill them without knowing them." He turned to the crowd. "I, Caelan, Alpha of the Moon Crest pack, have allowed this change. I have accepted her fate with open arms, I hope you can as well."
Everyone was quiet for a moment before Alaster started to do a military chant. Soon everyone started to go, little by little. My heart started to melt at this sight. They had no problem with this, well maybe a few. Like the ones who didn't want me here in the first place. But everyone's reaction was more than I could appreciate. I howled into the air as a thank you to all my pack members. My grandparents sighed with relief as they went back to the limo.
They grew quiet again as their eyes followed my grandparents. Vladimir came out with Seth next to him. Seth glanced at all the wolves and whistled. I rolled my eyes, some first impression.
"Nice to meet you all." He smiled and waved at everyone. "I hope I can prove worthy to this pack or die trying." I couldn't help but mentally chuckle at that one. He was already dead.
He and Vladimir stood to my right. The next ones to come out was Azrael and Gwyn. Gwyn bowed to everyone.
"I will help this pack in any shape or form or die trying." He bowed again before they walked up to my left side. The next one was Tala and Niru. He kindly waved to the pack.
"I hope I can help this pack in any way. From spells to advice, I will serve this pack till my dying breath." He bowed his head to my pack before they settled next to Azrael and Gwyn. The last ones to come out were Kera dragging Kano by the ear while Kawaii slowly walked beside her. Kawaii cleared his throat.
"I hope I won't disappoint this pack. I want to do anything I can to help you. I give you my oath that I will protect this pack until the very end." Kawaii said loud and proud, which was a little different from his shyness. I guess he wanted to show the pack that he means it.
Kano mumbled something when Kera released his ear but then got a slap to back of the head for that something mumbled. He shook his head before he stepped up. I could tell he swallowed his Demonic pride and said the words I never heard from a demon.
"Those who will go against this pack will suffer from my wrath." Then again it almost sounds the same. "I will protect this pack even if it kills me. I hope we all meet your standards and accept us. Thank you for giving us a chance."

***So omg Aiyana found four more mates! Can she even handle all this testosterone? What did you think about Loki? Not so much of a prick when he wants to be. So what did you think about the prophecy about Aiyana let alone her being the lucky hybrid? And wasn't that a big shock when Caelan actually accepted Aiyana's fate and destiny with five other guys, let alone the pack. It was also very sweet that they afford their lives to the pack even though they never met before. I wonder what's in store for us in the next chapter?
Don't forget to:
Comment
Vote
Share

CA***