Entry 6- Awkwardness and Sass.

Dear Diary,

This is crazy. I still can't believe it. It's not like I'm fangirling or anything but I mean seriously? Two weeks with One Direction? Who wouldn't be a little freaked out/ excited. I just, I don't even know what to write. I think I need help. Where's Justin when I need him? Oh yeah he had to go to university, the idiot has abandoned me here. Helpless with my mum dad and seven stupid teenage boys. Well, two of them are stupid but I'm not sure about the other five. It's not like having the twins will help either, I'll probably end up babysitting them while my parents are out prancing around with my aunt and uncle.

I have to weigh up the pros and cons though. Pro, I get to stay with five good looking boys. Con, my cousin and little brothers are idiots. Pro, I can always go and stay with Micky. Con, those five good looking boys could be absolute twats. Pro, I can just live over the barn if it is that bad. Con, what's the betting I'll get stuck with my little brothers while everyone else is out?

I'm clearly on the loosing side here aren't I? I'm kind of curious as to what's going to happen while they're here? Harry, Zayn, Louis, Niall and Liam are in my house. How weird is that?

Crap, Trent is going to be sharing a room with the twins. They are literally going to keep me up all night. I might as well have insomnia. Maybe I could ship Trent of to a boy scouts camp or something? Is that how it works? Would they take him away for two weeks, in fact could they just keep him?

Help me, I'm going to die over this holiday,

Goodbyee cruel world xxx

I set my pen down and left the diary on my bed as I picked up my phone to call Micky. It was almost half past eight and he said he's be here at nine so he's probably in his room on twitter or something. After two rings he picked up.

"Hey twinkle bell." his voice answered.

"You're annoying. When are you going to be round, I might die soon." I half laughed.

"I'll come now if you want? All my stuff is at your house." he told me. I glanced over to next to my bed where his bag had been dropped, it was still lying there.

"Um yeah. Micky, why did you go earlier?" I asked him.

"Are you kidding? Getting a boner in front of them w-"

"LALALA I'm not listening. Way to much information." I laughed, I knew he was joking. I hope.

"Hey, you asked." he defended himself.

"Yeah, I didn't want that answer. By the way you havem't tweeted about them being here or anything have you? It's the only place fans don't know about. " I warned him.

"No! What kind of a fan do you think I am? I want to keep them all to myself." he gasped in fake shock horror. I laughed again, at his stupidness. We spoke for a while about nothingness because really, that's all we ever speak about.

"I'm outside your front door." he notified me after about fifteen minuets.

"Wow, that's not creepy or stalker-ish at all." I joked taking the stairs two at a time to open the door. I hung up as I saw him put his phone away in his pocket.

"I've only just realized, we are with each other way to much." I laughed. He shook his head and we turned to go up stairs to my room. We spent most our time in there. I turned to see Harry and Zayn standing awkwardly at the bottom of the stairs.

"That's going to take a while to get used to." I laughed. I turned to look at Micky who was really obviously checking them out. I hit him in the stomach and he looked away quickly.