Entry 14- Screaming and Crying.

Dear Diary,

He kissed me. As in Louis. My first kiss. I didn't even want to kiss him, I had no choice! My first kiss and it's with some guys I barely even know and I'm not particularly fond of him either. After he kissed me I ran to the stables, jumped on Rio and rode as far out as I could. I followed the road at first but ended up in the woods. I was out on him until midnight. My mum was ready for killing me.

I haven't told anyone what Louis did, I'm trying to come to terms with it myself, they must've guessed something was up though. The fact he came back pretty quickly and I was out till late will have provoked some suspicion among the guys. I can't really understand what or why he did it. I just don't get it. He doesn't like me. Why would he? I'm so much younger than him for starters. He has millions of stunningly beautiful girls after him, I'm average at most.

I'm angry and confused right now. I've had almost a whole day to process it and still really haven't. It happen yesterday. It's 4pm right now and I'm locked away in my room and have point blank refused to come out in fear of having to speak to Louis. I'm pretty sure there is no one in the house. Mum has taken my brothers out to meet up with my aunt uncle and cousin, I just told her I was sick. The five One Direction boys have gone out god knows where. I'm going to grab some food now, I'm starving!

Byeee xxx

"Bonnie!" I almost had a heart attack, I grabbed a wooden spoon and spun round to find Zayn standing behind me.

"Woah! What the hell were you planning on doing with that? Beating me to death with it?" he laughed at my weapon. I set it down on the kitchen side and let my heart beat fall back to the right pace.

"I thought you were out?" I asked.

"And I thought you were sick, we're both surprised." He stated shrugging his shoulders. I grabbed the pasta I had made and walked through to the games room, Zayn followed me. I sat down on a beanbag and he sat next to me on it.

"So what's really up with you? What happened last night?" he quizzed as I flicked on the x-box.

"Nothing, why?" I said casually trying to avoid any conversation about Louis.

"Well, you lied about not feeling well. Louis has been quiet all day. You've only just come out of your room and Louis was back a lot earlier than you last night. What time were you even out until?" he rambled on.

"I do feel funny. Nothing happened that concerns you and around midnight." I told him.

"So something did happen, it just doesn't concern me." he took note of what I had said. I nodded as I grabbed an x-box controller and selected the start menu for COD. Zayn grabbed a controller too and I set it to a two player game.

"Louis kissed me." I stated quickly hoping the distraction of the game would be enough for him to not ask questions.

"What?" he choked getting shot, on the game, not in real life. He turned the game off and sat up properly.

"How? What? How?" he repeated himself. I just shrugged.

"I didn't have a choice, he kind of caught me off guard. Y'know I'm not always ready for 22 year old guys to kiss me." I told him attempting to make light of the conversation.

"Wow, didn't expect that. Are you going to speak to him?" he asked.

"I don't know. Are you going to tell me that 'secret' that you all seem to know?" I slipped in discretely.

"Nice try babe, maybe later. The guys are going to be back in about 5 minutes if you want to prepare yourself." he laughed and winked at me.

"Ha...ha very funny." I rolled my eyes at him.