Entry 13- Washing Rio and a Day With Zayn.

Dear Diary,

It's early morning. It was a pretty boring day yesterday, I do feel really sorry for Harry his best friend is being a right obnoxious idiot to him! I don't understand why though, apparently he 'fancies me' but as if. I barely thought he even liked me let alone in that way! I think I'm spending the day with Zayn today. Liam, Louis and Harry are all going out to try and fix things. Niall volunteered to look after my brothers today because both my parents are at work. That leaves me and Zayn, we went to the stables last night together to sort Rio out and that's where we are going this morning I think, Zayn is just getting ready and I'm in my room waiting for him.

I'm ready, Zayn is in the toilet getting changed. All the others are asleep, other then my parents who have left for work. Zayn is pretty quiet getting ready so hopefully everyone will stay asleep, they don't know we are planning on going out and I don't want to make a big thing of it and have Louis fall out with Zayn too! We're just friends, the same as me and Harry and Louis just doesn't seem to understand that concept! Maybe my mum is paying Louis to be a spy and he has to try and put me off going out with the other four guys so everytime I start to enjoy their company he goes all crazy ass on us?

Anyway....I still have no idea what their secret thingy is. 5 Days now and I still know nothing! I hate it, maybe I'll sit Harry down tonight and talk to him? I can't believe it's been almost a week since they got here. It's been insane. 5 Days down and 9 to go! I can't say that I'll miss them when they leave though.