Chapter 16

The Council........

 Mr. Nuro was AMAZED at the levels the girl's body gave off. ' Just Brilliant ,' he thought.

 * KNOCK * * KNOCK* " Mr. Nuro? Ms. Linkin will see you now. "

" Alright, " he replied gruffly. " Let her in. "

 Ms. Linkin walked in timidly. " Mr. Nuro? There seems to be a problem with Subject 218. "

Mr. Nuro sighed. " Explain ma'am. "

" You see, she's not wanting to cooperate and-"

" She's a villain. Of course she's not going to cooperate. "

" Yes, but earlier she had gotten one hand loose from the chains and threw a metal chip at one of the doctors. Blamed it on gravity. "

" These things are going to happen Ms. Linkin. You just have to give it time. "

" How much time?"

" Enough for me to figure out what  to do. She's special. I'm not going to get rid of her. "

" She'll get rid of US soon if you don't. "

Mr. Nuro stood and roared. " QUIET! I'M THE ONE RUNNING THE SHOW HERE! DON'T TELL ME HOW TO DO MY JOB!"
MS. Linkin's eyes widened. " I wasn't......."

" GO! "

" Y.....Yes sir. "

" Oh. " He threw something at her. " Inject her with this. I want full and accurate readings on her. Pronto. "

" Yes sir. "

" Good. " He sat back. " Make it quick, or it will be YOU that I will get rid of. "