Chapter 21

Immediately I was transported outside, escorted none too nicely by Mr. Nuro himself. He placed cold hands on my shoulder. " Good luck, " he whispered. 

" You're ridiculous, " I snapped back. " Taking people and-"

" But you're not a person at all, Lillith. You're a villain. "

 I tightened my lips together and didn't say anything.

The land we stepped on was dry, as if it just experienced a recent drought, and there were hardly any trees in sight. Everything was wrong. This place was wrong, this fight was wrong.

The way I was acting was wrong.

 Mr. Nuro snapped his fingers. " Come on, come on! I'd like to get this over with soon dears. "

Axel stood before me, his eyes starting to squint and his hands balling into fists. " Ready?" he asked.

I breathed. " Sure, why not?"

As soon as I had said that he lashed out at me. I quickly reacted by backing away but was shocked of how in moments he could've shredded my face. When I now looked at him I gasped.

 His hands were no longer hands, but,

Swords. And not like the Wolverine either. They were literally swords, and they were glowing.

Not to mention how hot they were.

 He lashed again. " Come on Lillith," he said, and not in a mean way either. But not too nicely.

 That's why I was here. The humans wanted nothing more than a show. They wanted a good fight and they wanted one dead and one alive. They wanted one of us to NOT survive.

We'll see how that works.

I grinned and made my strength come back. For once Axel was terrified. I would be if I was in his shoes. Because there's one thing that people need to start realizing. 

Don't ever screw with a mastermind villain.

Immediately I swiftly hit. Missing blows and aiming them like a pro. My powers unleashed as I threw Axel with my eyes. He fell with a thump and stared at me in surprise. But quickly regained his balance and lashed out.

I dodged again and flipped him over, making sure he stayed in the air for a few seconds so he could see what he was getting himself into. He tried to get up but I kept him down with my glare.

Then I pinpointed Mr. Nuro, who stared in wonderment. He quickly stood. " Lillith that was incredible. Now to get rid of the vermin. "

I shook my head. " No. "

" WHAT??"

" No. You guys think you can control whoever you want whenever you want just to please yourselves. But that's just the way humans work I guess. " I turned and unfurled my wings, catching my reflection on a broken piece of glass.

Well my appearance sure changed a lot. 

I laughed silently. " I'm done with humans and there bull. Bye sucker. "

I flung myself into the air and took off into the sky.