Bite Me Sir

*Finlay's POV*

                           That shower was just what I needed. I felt good for someone who had gotten intoxicated for the very first time. Possibly next time, not as much alcoholic goodness & at a slower rate instead of throwing them down like water. I did a swift assessment of myself in Rebekah's Cheval mirror. Comfy, but stylish clothing – check. Hair in messy, but stylish bun – check. Comfy high-top converses – check. I did a double take, since when did I ever care about how my appearance? I never cared what anyone thought of me. I think living with Rebekah for even this short amount of time has me turning into her. I have to admit I loved having her as a best friend.

I took a deep breath & a scent caught my nose, 'why does this smell familiar? Not Rebekah familiar but someone else.'

                           I pondered the thought of all this newness & wondered if the appearance checking wasn't just because of Rebekah. It dawned on me like a slap to the back of the head – it was because of Elijah. I think I was dealing with my first crush. Guys had never interested me before, yes I know extremely late bloomer, but it was the way I felt around him; a feeling that was foreign to me.

"Now toughen up buttercup & get down there," I gave myself a pep talk before leaving the room.

"Good morning," I felt confident until I saw Elijah glance at me with his smouldering brown eyes.

"Good morning to you Finlay. I trust you slept well," his accent was just adorable.

"Thanks for the loan of the clothes Bekah. This jersey is so comfy, where did you get it?" I had to find out why I had fallen in love with this piece of clothing.

Rebekah & Elijah shared a moment, "it was Elijah's & you can keep it. I don't ever wear it & you like it, so it's a win-win situation."

My head took flight upwards & that was why I loved it, "oh I couldn't take it."

Elijah sauntered over, well in my eyes anyway & gently took my face in his hands, those soft masculine hands, "I have no need for it & Rebekah never wears it anymore. I'd like to give it to you but only if you promise to wear it."

Oh dear god, I was putty in his hand, kill me now, "thank you Elijah, I will wear it with pride."

"Now let's have some breakfast since I've been slaving over a hot oven all morning," Elijah handed me & Rebekah a plate each.

                            My stomach was doing the same as it had when I first laid eyes on him. That proves that I wasn't coming down with anything except for maybe a love bug. I swear that man could reach inside & play with my heart for as much as he liked. I've got it bad – real bad.

Rebekah must have received a message but I never heard it tone, possibly due to the day dreaming I was doing, "sorry to do this but I've got to go fix a few things up. You don't mind hanging out with Elijah do you Fin?"

It's my lucky day indeed, "of course not. That's if Elijah hasn't got his own plans."

Elijah appeared thankful, for what I had no idea, "no I have no plans for today except to go to the book store to fill some more space in the library. If you would like to join me for this little excursion Finlay I would love the company & your opinion."

"I'd love that. Does this look ok to go out in?" I replied to him but made sure Rebekah approved the style.

"You're perfect," Rebekah cleared her items, "well I'll be back as soon as I'm able to."