If I Sparkled I Would Have To Kill Myself

*Elijah's POV*

                         I still felt defeated about what I saw when we walked into that lecture room. I must push it behind that red door.

Rebekah's voice bought me back speaking to Finlay, "hey how about you choose a movie, I'll make some popcorn & Elijah can get some liquid refreshments together."

"Elijah, have I missed something?" my sweet compelled angel asked me.

"No my love. Did you want a subtle drink?" my voice was flat.

Rebekah returned holding two bowls of popcorn. Finlay dispensed a case into her hands.

"Bloody hell, seriously Fin," Rebekah exclaimed.

As I walked back toward the two girls, drinks in hand, "oh dear, by that statement Rebekah I'm guessing she chose something you don't like."

"Oh I like the movie, I was surprised that she picked it," she raised the DVD case so I could see what the fuss was over.

"Yeah, I've never heard of it," I was clueless.

"Oh you'll get a kick out of it," Rebekah inserted the disc & then got comfortable in the single seat beside me.

"It's an 80's classic cult film. I love this movie," Finlay positioned one of the bowls on her lap & nestled up to me.

"I'm sure I'll enjoy it," I didn't care if this was the truth or not as long as my beloved was right there beside me.

"Yeah you'll enjoy The Lost Boys Elijah. It's all about vampires," Rebekah waited for the right time indeed.

I was taking a drink when she announced the new piece of information to me, making me choke, "oh!"

                           I watched the movie, unsure on what to make of it. It was at least slightly more realistic than Twilight because seriously if I sparkled I would have to kill myself. Both the girls were enjoying the motion picture & I was just content to be there with them.

"Do you want more champagne my love?" I spoke into her hair.

"Sounds good thank you darling," she giggled shovelling popcorn into her mouth.

"How about you?" I peered over my shoulder at my sister.

"Something stronger please," she answered.

I waited for Finlay to reposition herself before I retrieved some more alcohol.

"So is that how it's really done?" Finlay asked no one in particular.

"How what's done?" Rebekah answered before I could.

"To make a vampire, do they give the victim blood then the person has to kill?" her eyes focused on the screen.

Rebekah shot me a glance & I almost lost a glass I was picking up, "from my knowledge, the said victim must have vampire blood in their system & then they must die. The person then wakes & must feed from human blood to complete their transition."

                        I wasn't going to lie to her about it. I just didn't think now was the time to say it was more experience than knowledge.

Rebekah paled, "Elijah, forget the glass, just bring the whole bottle."

                        I chuckled softly to myself putting Rebekah's glass down & picking up the bottle instead. I hand Finlay her drink & Rebekah the bottle.