Chapter 9

Nani, Honey, and I walked into the kitchen everyone smiling. The door opened and in walked a tall, tanned man that looked about my age. He had deep, dark, brown eyes that warmly welcomed me. His short, coal black hair. He smiled brightly at me.

 "Hi." he said, looking at each of us. Nani lifted a hand to say 'hi' as well, Honey waved at him smiling, and I answered, "Hi." Nani took in sky girl?" he said, laughing shortly. "Is that what people are calling me?" I giggled. "Ya, actually!" he joked back. "This is my brother, Aidan!" Honey said excitedly. Aidan smiled at Honey, then looked up to me. Aidan walked up to me, and I realized he was inches taller than me, about five. I had to look up to him. Nani came up behind Aidan, tapped his shoulder, and made gestures with her frail hands. Aidan nodded. "Nani wants me to show you around." he said calmly. "Oh, ok!" I said happily, excited to be shown the land. "Well, see you guys later!" he said to Honey and Nani. "Ok, bye!" Honey said. Nani waved. Aidan and I exited the building. He closed the door behind us.

 "Well, there's the beach, the town, and the forest. Let's start with the forest, I guess." he said warmly. He seemed to be a kind guy. We began walking to the large forest, and the entire town waved to Aidan and me. Smiling warmly, as if saying, "Welcome to our town!" We walked to the front of the large trees. "This is the Enchanted Forest, no one really goes in there, but it's still a fun place to hang." he said. I nodded, looking deep into the forest. As if expecting someone to look back. We began walking over to the beach.

 I walked in the warm sand that burned in the sun. I looked out into the clear waters of the sea. "The beach." Aidan stated plainly. Not that there's much to say about beaches, I guess. We began walking towards the town entrance.

 "This is the town of Trustan." he said, looking around at the huts. It seemed to have some Hawaiian theme. He smiled at me as we walked through the town. Everyone once again looked up from their work to see me and Aidan walking. They all smiled and waved at us. I smiled and waved back kindly. He pointed to specific buildings, showing me the shops, homes, and school. "That's where you'll be living." he said as he pointed to a small hut that resembled the others, white walls and straw roofs, and specifically blue flowers that vined up the walls. All shades of blues imaginable. I smiled and we walked over to the building. I began running into my new house and looked around in all the rooms, already filled with all the necessary furniture, everything with a blue theme.

 This is my new house.

 Can it be my new home?