Chapter 15

It's been two years, and everything is better.

 Everyone is eighteen, and happy.

 I sat down in my throne and watched every soul dance around in pretty gowns and handsome suits in the room decorated as a ballroom right now. Everybody was dancing and singing and having fun. In the distance, I could see Hook and Kalli dancing together. "How cute." I thought to myself.

 Scotland and Beth walked in the room. They immediately spotted me and walked up to my throne. "Ellen, we're so glad we're friends again!" They said happily. I was so happy too. They had truly changed and wanted to be my friends. They accepted who I was and decided to forever treat me as a friend, and I will forever treat them as a friend. "I'm so glad too!" I said excitedly. "Go enjoy yourselves." I said to them. They nodded, and bowed quickly, ran down the stairs and went to dance.

 This place was for people who couldn't make it to a better place, but that didn't mean it had to be a bad place. We will forever be hated my the good forces, but no one was scared, because they had me as their loyal and thoughtful and trustworthy queen.

 Trust.

 Trust was always important to me. I finally learned to trust Sar, Aidan, Hook, Kalli, Scotland, and Beth. I always knew I was loved. I knew I always had hope. I always knew I could find peace. But, I could never find trust. No one felt trustworthy, because I was always scared to be hurt. I had decided that the best thing to do was to shut myself away from people so I couldn't grow too attached so I could never be hurt again, because I was sick of the hurt and pain and agony. But the people I love now took my heart, mended it, and gave me the option to trust them. I took it in a heartbeat. I will never have regrets about that. I took a deep sigh of joy.

 Sar appeared below me, as I was on higher ground on my throne. "Care to dance?" he asked me. His golden brown eyes flickered with hope and joy. His short black hair looked cute on him. "Sure." I said, smiling. I got up from my throne and walked down the stairs calmly, but bursting inside for a dance with him. Sar held out his hand, and I rested my hand in his. He grabbed my hand, and walked me out to the middle of the ballroom where everyone else was dancing. He placed his hands on my waist and I placed my hands on his shoulders. He lead a slow two-step dance. I smiled and he smiled happily. We looked into everyone's eyes. "I guess this is our first date." he joked. I giggled and rested my head on his chest as we danced. The world spun whenever I was around him. I never wanted to end spinning, because I was with him. I felt happy around him. He made me happy, and I hoped I made him happy. He always trusted in me no matter what. I couldn't ask for more than that.

 He rested my chin between his thumb and index fingers. He gently and slowly raised my head to look into his loving eyes. I smiled and he smiled. "I trust you. Do you trust me?" he asked. "Yes, I trust you." I answered. We smiled wider. He pulled my face closer to his and gently pressed his lips against mine. My heart jumped and leaped with joy. He let go and we looked into each other's eyes again. We smiled and continued dancing our perfect night again.

 Trust.

 My evil heart learned to trust.

--------------------------

The Final Chapter