Chapter 13

It's been two years.

 I'm sixteen. So is Aidan and Hook.

I dropped the large, stained red, kitchen knife.

*klink* it fell to the floor.

I looked down to my red hands.

"Why.." I whispered to myself.

I woke up with a shudder, fast breathing, crying.

I looked down to see my bloody hands, the blood flowing onto my blue blanket.

"Why do you do this.." I sobbed quietly.

"Because I love to.." his cold, unbearable voice whispered in my mind.

"I hate you!" I yelled in my mind.

"Like you hate your past." he said, calmly, but torturingly.

I stayed silent.

"Just remember, it's all your fault." he whispered.

 I woke up, my pulse too fast and I was sweating. "HELP!" I screamed weakly. My pulse was too past. Everything was dizzy, spinning too fast. I struggled to breathe and soon I would be out. Someone busted through the door and ran to my bedroom. I saw a blur of Aidan and Hook's faces before my eyes closed, and I was out.

 I was free..

 I was happy..

 Now, that's gone..

 Evil will forever return to me..

 I woke up in a cold, white room. I realized I was in the bed of a hospital. Aidan and Hook were sitting in chairs in the room. Aidan rushed over to me, and Hook rushed after him. Aidan held my hand and hugged me gently, being careful not to hurt me. "I was so scared.." his voice trembled. I cried in his arms and he held me. Hook rubbed my shoulder with his one hand. A nurse walked in. "She can be released when ever she's ready." she said. She walked out, leaving me, Aidan, and Hook once more. "You ready?" Aidan asked me. I nodded. Aidan brought his arms under me, and picked me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he carried me out the hospital in the clear night sky, and to my house. Before we walked in, Aidan said, "Oh, someone came looking for you. He just came out of the Enchanted Forest." he said.

 Sar.

 I jumped out his arms. "NO, GET HIM AWAY!!" I screamed. Aidan and Hook's eyes widened, and before they could get in my house to grab Sar, Sar jumped out the door and grabbed my shoulders, pushing me to the ground. "NO, HELP ME!!" I screamed. "NO, YOU'RE COMING BACK WITH ME!!" Sar yelled. Aidan and Hook ran to me and Sar. Hook attacked Sar with his hook, and Sar jumped off of me. Aidan picked me up by my arm and pulled me up. Aidan spread his white angel wings and shielded me with them. "It's ok, to everyone else, this looks like tag or something." Aidan said. "FACE IT ELLEN, YOU'RE EVIL!!" Sar screamed. With Aidan protecting me, Sar couldn't get to me. "ELLEN, LISTEN TO ME!!" Sar begged. "Ellen, how do you like your tormentors sliced?" Aidan asked me, smirking. "Wait.." I said. "Let me hear him out." I said, sobbing. "Ellen, are you sure?" Hook asked. "Ya" I answered. Aidan lowered his wings, and Hook grabbed Sar so he couldn't get to me. I walked up to Sar.

 "What do you want to tell me?" I asked Sar, wiping away my tears. "Ellen, Dead End is in ruin because of your father! You're the rightful heir! You have to take your kingdom back, please!" Sar begged. "Why should I?" I yelled. "Because, Dead End doesn't have to be a bad place! It could be better with you! Please, Ellen!" he begged. "I don't want Dead End!!" I screamed. "Ellen.. Please.. You have to defeat your father.." Sar begged. "Why should I?!" I demanded to know. "You don't understand!! Your father will find you one way or another!! He'll kill you if you don't kill him first!! PLEASE!!" Sar screamed. I looked to Aidan. I looked to Hook. "Ellen? Do you have to kill your father?" Aidan asked me. I looked back at him. "I don't know.." I admitted. I looked to the ground. Sar jumped out of Hook's grasp on him and jumped on top of me, pushing me to the ground. "YOU HAVE TO END THIS!!" Sar screamed. "GET OFF OF HER!!" Aidan yelled. Aidan and Hook ran to get Sar off of me, but it was too late. Sar threw me into a black portal. We flew through the portal, and threw the end.

 We fell from the air, and right onto the hard ground in the main building in the Dead End. My entire body ached and hurt from hurting the stone floor from miles up. Sar struggled to get up, and ran over to me. "NO, GET AWAY!!" I screamed. I tried to run from him. but he grabbed my arms and held me tightly. "LET ME GO!!" I screamed. "YOU HAVE TO KILL HIM!!" Sar shouted. "I WANT TO GET OUT OF HERE!!" I begged, trying to get away from him. Sar flipped me over and threw me to the ground, and held me there.

 "You know you're evil." I stayed silent.

 "You know you have to kill your father." I stayed silent.

 "You know you have to take the crown." I stayed silent.

 "So why won't you do it?" He asked.

 "Because I don't want to be evil.." I sobbed.

 "Why not, even though you know you are evil?" He asked.

 "Because trust doesn't come from evil.." I sobbed.

 "Trust is really important to you, isn't it?" He asked.

 I nodded.

 "Why?" He asked.

 "You can be loved. I knew I was loved. But just because you love someone, doesn't mean you can trust them fully. I've never trusted anyone in my entire life."

 "You can trust me, Aidan, Hook, Kalli too. So why don't you?"

 "I know I can trust you guys, but I'm scared. I've never felt real trust before. I've never felt safe."

 "All those times I kept you alive, and you never trusted me?"

 "No.."

 "I kept you alive so you can do what's right.."

 "What?"

 "So you can do what's right. So you can be evil. Please, do what's right. Be who you're meant to be."

 I thought for a second. I'm evil, but that's right for me. I have to be who I'm meant to be.

 Time for Dead End to meet his dead end.