Chapter 14

I wiped my tears and looked at Sar. He smiled at me encouragingly. "So.. Where is he..?" I asked nervously, and scared. "I don't know. He'll strike at any moment. I know it." Sar answered. "Wait.." Sar said suddenly. He summoned his Pain Dagger. He handed it to me. "I know you have a bad past with it.. but I want you to kill him with this.." he said as he placed the long, curved, sharp dagger in my hand. I looked at him right in his crystal brown eyes. I felt myself melting into his golden flecks in his encouraging eyes. He smiled at me. I quickly grabbed the dagger and looked away from him, blushing.

 "You've always cared about me, haven't you?" I asked him. "I've always cared about you, Ellen. I never wanted to hurt you!" he confessed. "So why did you hurt me all those times, and keep me alive?" I asked him. "Because I knew someday you would defeat your father, and become a better, greater ruler than him. He threatened to kill me if I didn't torture you, and I couldn't let that happen!" he said, smiling. I smiled and blushed at him. "But why do you care about me?" I asked him, looking for a better answer. He paused for a moment. "Because.. you've grown on me.." he said, blushing. "I've grown on you?" I said, laughing. "Ya.. You were my only source of hope and trust.. and you were the only one that made me feel like someone cared for me.. Do you care for me?" he asked me. "Ya, I do." I said honestly. He wrapped his arms around me. I hugged my arms around his neck. "Will you always be there for me?" he asked me. "Yes, Sar, because I know you will always be there for me." I answered. He happy cried into my outfit.

 "Aww. How sweet." we heard a tense, cold voice from somewhere in the black smoke. Sar and I looked around confidently in the cold room. Even though we couldn't see anything through the thick smoke and mist. "I was worried I'd have to use this pathetic human girl to lure you here, but Sar completed that task." the booming voice said. He magically set a cage in front of my feet on the ground. A crying, scratched up, messed up Kalli was in the cage. "KALLI!!" I screamed. I threw myself to the ground and freed her from the iron bars. She jumped out the cage into my arms. "I was so scared.." she whispered to my ears. "It's ok.. You're ok.." I comforted, rubbing her back. We stood up and Kalli looked at Sar. "That's Sar." I introduced them. Sar summoned a long, black sword and handed it to Kalli. Kalli gripped the sword and got in a fighting stance. The evil man laughed and wheezed. "That's truly pathetic!" he taunted. Sar, Kalli, and I stood back to back to back. Sar's powers. My powers and dagger. Kalli's sword. Sar and I summoned our black angel wings so we could fly. "I'll protect you Kalli." I said to her, her trembling.

 "Ellen, time to meet your DEAD END!!" Dead End called out maniacally. He flew at full speeds right at me, ready to attack my heart with his powers. "AHAHAHAH!!" he cackled.

 He flung his powers at me and I jumped up in the air and kept my balance, flapping my wings in midair. Dead End kept himself right in front of me and we kept our positions in air, facing together. Sar threw an attack orb at Dead End and it hit him in his shoulder. Dead End screamed in pain. "YOU FOOL!!" Dead End screamed maniacally. Dead End raised his hand and threw an attack orb at Kalli, and she reflected it off her sword and it bounced back at Dead End, hitting him in his leg. Dead End once again screamed in pain. "You're so power hungry, you can't keep control of yourself." I said confidently to Dead End. He threw an attack orb right at me. I reflected it off the Pain Dagger and Dead End dodged it. "Oh look, the dagger you killed MATTHIAS with.." Dead End teased. I gasped at his name. "DON'T LISTEN TO HIM! THAT WASN'T YOU!" Sar screamed. "It was you, though.." I reminded Sar. "That's right! It wasn't you, it was me! I took control of you and I forced you! DON'T LISTEN TO HIM!" Sar yelled. I shook my head, trying to shake the memories away.

 Suddenly, a portal opened up from the roof, and I saw two guys fling out the portal. "AHHHH!" I heard two familiar voices yell. "Aidan?! Hook?!" I called out. "WHAT?!" Dead End screamed. Aidan's hair was lighter, more like a caramel color, and his hair was also longer, almost touching his shoulders. Hook's eyes were so crystal blue, they almost looked like a sparkling silver. Also, Hook's hair looked even darker, even more almost black. "Portals of other species change you!" Aidan chuckled as he and Hook spread Black wings. "You're evil now?!" I screamed. "Hehe.." Hook and Aidan chuckled. "We're evil besties now!" Aidan chuckled. "...Ya, evil besties, ATTACK DEAD END!!" I commanded. Aidan and Hook flew right at Dead End and attacked him four times with attack orbs. One of them hit him in his wings and burned a hole right through them. Dead End fell to the ground screaming. While falling, he randomly threw powerful attack orbs everywhere, and one of them hit Hook in his arm. He flew to the ground in pain, and Kalli rushed to him on the ground to help him.

 I flew to the ground where Dead End laid on the ground. I stood right over him. I clutched the dagger tightly. I slammed my foot right on his chest. He wheezed and tried to push my foot off him, but no use.

 "Time for you to meet your Dead End.. Dead End." I whispered in his ear. I slammed the Pain Dagger right into his chest, right into his ice cold heart. Dead End screamed and screamed in his endless agony. I crammed the Pain Dagger deeper and deeper into his heart. His weak self finally gave out, and he took his last breath. I grinned evilly.

 Sar, Aidan, Kalli, and Hook ran over to me and Dead End's fading body. HIs body faded into the smoke and mist. Sar smiled happily. Sar ran over to me and picked me up and swung me around happily. I laughed happily and smiled. Aidan smiled with relief. "I'm ruler of this place.." I said aloud, but happily. Sar set me down on the ground. Sar, Aidan, Kalli, Hook, and I walked to a set of stairs in the room. We walked up to a higher platform in the room. On the higher platform was a black throne with pearls for decoration and silver for intricate designs. Blue sparkles filled the air around the throne chair. I took a deep breath as I looked at every small detail on my new throne. I turned around, so my back was to the throne, and I was facing the entire room. The thick smoke and mist disappeared and the room was clean, and everything looked new and shiny. The massive room was beautiful with all the silver designs and pearls. Sar came behind me and placed a small crown with silver intricate designs and pearls for decoration on my head. I smiled and a black dress with ruffles and silver designs and pearls and black sparkles appeared on my body, replacing my old clothes from Trustan. I sat down in my throne comfortably.

 Sar, Aidan, Kalli, and Hook climbed down the stairs and faced me on my throne. A black suit appeared on Sar, Aidan, and Hook. They spread their black wings. A black gown that was similar to my dress appeared on Kalli, and she spread her new black wings. They all bowed down in front of me. "All Hail Queen Ellen, Queen of Dead End!" The four of them cheered. I smiled wider.

 "Kalli, my best friend, you are now my royal helper!" I called out. "I got your back, best friend!" she called out.

 "Aidan and Hook, you are now my royal protectors!" I called out. "Gladly, I will serve you." Aidan said happily. Hook and Aidan smiled.

 "Sar, maybe you'll be the future king." I said quietly. Sar grinned and Kalli, Hook, and Aidan smiled.

 "All hail Queen Dead End!!" They continued to chant. "All hail Queen Ellen!!"