Chapter 3

I turned off the TV after trying to find a good show, but the TV stations suck now-a-days. I groaned from the boredom and got up. I looked at the clock on the wall that read five o'clock. "Time for supper.." I said to myself aloud. I walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge door. I huffed and grabbed left over pasta from last night. I warmed it up in the microwave waiting impatiently for it to finish warming up. *beepbeep* the timer went off. I opened the microwave door and grabbed the container carefully not wanting to burn my hands. I set it down on the table and dug my fork into the food. I placed the food into my mouth and began chewing.

 "What'ya eatin'?" someone asked. I rolled my eyes. "Back again?" I asked, trying to sound annoyed. "Look, I have a question." he said quite seriously, as he came out the shadows. I huffed. "Ya, you asked 'What'ya eatin', now get out!" I retorted. He sighed in frustration. "I need you to do me a favor!" he said, annoyed. "Why would I do you a favor?!" I exclaimed. "I don't know!! Maybe because your life sorta depends on it??" he said, sounding actually nervous. I tilted my head to the side, confused why he would say that.

 He summoned his weapon.

 The silver dagger with the black handle, and intricate designs on the blade part. I felt my heart race as he showed it to me once again. "Get that out of my face.." I whispered hoping he'd hear me. "Look, I know you have bad history with this knife, but seriously!! I need you in the Dead End for just a minute!!" he exclaimed, frustrated. "WHY THE HECK WOULD I GO BACK THERE?!" I yelled. "BECAUSE, BOSS NEEDS TO SEE YOU'RE ALIVE!!" he shouted. "NO, I WON'T GO BACK THERE!! I-" I was cut off by the snap of Sar's fingers and suddenly I was in a swirl of black, and an overpowering feeling of death. I stayed silent as the blackness flowed around me. It wasn't my first time here, and I had a feeling it wouldn't be my last.

 The swirls ended and I fell from the air to the cold stone ground. I screamed as I fell about a few feet from the air. I landed right on my back. I looked up to the roof and saw Sar standing above me, looking at me. He was in his more human-like form. His skin some what just a bit more darker, about my skin color, a light ivory. His dark brown hair, almost a black. His crystal brown eyes, almost like a gold color. He huffed and reached out to help me up. I lifted up my arm and placed my hand in his. He pulled me up, and I jumped up into the air. I floated for a few seconds up in the middle of the air, and I pulled myself back down to the ground. Sar nervously rubbed the back of his neck. "Right, well, he's somewhere here." he said, somewhat sounding worried. We looked around in the black mist. "Dead End?" he called out.

 We heard a cold laughter. We looked around nervously, me feeling scared. "So she's still alive?" a deep voice asked. "Can we go back?" Sar asked, desperate to get out of here. I looked to my right, and saw the gates wide open..

 The gates he escaped through..

 "Oh, come on, you know better!! You can't feel pain in here!! He'll kill you!!" Sar exclaimed. I shook my head. "Ya, right.." I said blank minded. "Besides, I want to be the one to kill you!" Sar said, sounding cheery, actually SMILING. I decided to stay silent. I looked down to my shoes, but I couldn't even see them, the mist was so thick. I sighed in frustration. "Get out of here." The deep voice said.

 Sar suddenly grabbed my elbow violenty and squeezed it, making sure I couldn't get away. "Hey, stop!!" I said in pain. His grip hurt my arm. "Shut up, let's get the heck out of here." he said, seriously. He speed walked, forcing me to keep up with him, and he walked me out the black metal gates. "Stop, it hurts!!" I begged, as his claws began to form as we walked out the building, and the gates began closing behind us. "You're turning back, STOP!!" I begged him to let me go, his claws began digging into my skin. I felt cold blood spill from my elbow. I screamed at the top of my lungs, and in shock, he let go of me. "Gosh, SHUT UP!!!" he yelled. I clasped my hand over my bleeding elbow. He snapped his fingers and we were back in the swirl of black.

 Moments later, we were back in my dorm. I balanced myself, and Sar was back in his demonic looking self, with his black hair, his black soulless eyes, and his pale as the moon skin. "You look better alive." I said, frustrated. "You'd look better dead." he retorted. "SHUT UP!!" I screamed. "What, you think you're more powerful than me?!" he yelled. I stayed silent. I knew I wasn't. "Ya, that's what I thought." he muttered. I took a deep inhale, waiting for him to grab my breath. I didn't exhale. I waited.

 He didn't take a hold of my sigh.

 "What, you actually want me to?!" he yelled, annoyed. I let go of the inhale. "I was testing you." I said, so quietly, I was scared he'd hurt me. "YA WANNA DIE?!" he shouted. I winced and shut my eyes and turned my head, in uncontrollable fear. He didn't do anything. I opened one eye and looked towards him. He smirked evilly. "I love torturing you." he said, so happily. He began disappearing into the air, turning into a black wisp, and blowing away. I screamed in agony. "I HATE YOU!!!" I screamed.

 I don't ever want to see that dagger again. You hold it once, and you never want to hold it again.