Ness x Reader

I was hanging out with Toon Link, Lucas and Ness outside the mansion. Lucas then said something. I was 13, same as Ness.
"How about we truth or dare?" Lucas suggested. I shrug, as does Ness.
"Why not?" Toon Link replies. We all get up and head to their dorm. Er, room. Whatever it's called. We sit in a circle around the coffee table.
"Alright, Lucas, Truth or Dare?" Ness immediately asks. Lucas's eyes widen in surprise.
"Um... d-dare." Lucas mumbles.
        "I dare you to...hm...go TP one of the smashers rooms." Ness dares. Lucas gulped.
          "Ok..." Lucas replies. After awhile, Lucas finally comes back with two empty roll of toilet paper. We continued the game for awhile.
           "Ness, truth or dare?" Toon Link asks. Ness puts his hand to his chin.
         "Dare." He declares. Toon Link smirks.
         "I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with (Y/N)." Toon Link dares. My eyes and Ness's widen.
          "But we're only 13!" We shouted in unison. Toon Link shrugs.
           "A dares a dare." He replies simply. I growl at him.
          "Fine." I huff, dragging Ness to the closet. My face looked like a stupid tomato. Once we enter, I sit in the corner and cross my arms. Lucas shuts and locks the door.
"The timer starts...now!" Toon Link yells through the door. Ness turns to my cross-armed figure.
"So..." Ness mumbles. I don't reply. The awkward silence keeps up for about a minute. Ned clears his throat, causing me to look up at him.
"Yeah?" I ask, tilting my head to the side. Ness grabs my wrist, pulling me to my feet. My eyes widen in surprise.
"Um... I think I l-like you..." Ness mumbles quickly. I smile warmly, my face once again becoming a tomato.
"I like you too!" I exclaim happily. We then fall into an awkward silence. I shift uncomfortably.
"Um...now what?" Ness asks adorkably, rubbing the back of his neck. My eyes flick to the floor as I thought.
"Hm...how about..." I start to say, but I trail off. My face once again turns 50 shades of red when I came up with an idea.
"How about what?" Ness asks me. My eyes flick around nervously as I play with my bracelet. I look up to Ness, taking note of his red face. I rub my arm at my own thoughts.
"How about this?" I ask, slowly placing my lips to his cheek. I kept my eyes closed, lips planted. I pull away, staring at me feet; rubbing my arm behind my back. Ness placed his hand on his cheek where I kissed it.
"T-that was nice. Can we do that more often?" Ness asks. I smile widely, eyes closed.
"Y-yeah...sure." I reply, everything still awkward. I rubbed the back of my neck. The door then opens.
"How'd it go, Love Birds?" Toon Link asks. I nervously grab Ness's hand.
"Just fine." I reply bluntly. We played more truth or dare for awhile, but nothing to extreme. I noticed the time. "Ah, I should leave. I have to train tomorrow. See you!" I say happily, remembering the previous events of tonight.
          I'll admit, I did well for a 13 year old. I walked out the door with a cheeky smile.
          "See you tomorrow (Y/N)!" Ness calls happily. I continue to smile to myself as I made my way to my room.
            Not bad, (Y/N), not bad.

A/N

Clara: 582 words. I'm back guys! Sorry for the long wait. I was having a lot of writers block for this one. Ironic this is, because I'm 12 and should know how a 12/13 year olds brain works. Oh well. This was requested by Jazzyallison I'm sorry it was so short!

Pit: Hello Clara-chan! Where have you been?

Clara: I was watching a bunch of YouTube, working on my Harry Potter one-shots, and a chapter in my Tails x Reader. I've also been watching anime, going to Volleyball, Softball, and watching Aphmau; she does Minecraft role-play.

Pit: You've been doing a lot...

Clara: Yeah... So? Anyway, next up is another Link x Reader. That's all, I think. Anyway, remember to comment, vote, and request! See you next time!

Pit: Bye!