Chapter 7

Hey Everyone!!! Sorry for not updating so soon! Its a real juggle trick with my brother's football games and my volleyball games and homework and school! Song on side is Heads will Roll by Yeah Yeah Yeahs. Picture is of Clark Shells! Sending love your way!

-pandacream <3

Its been several days since I've seen the guys. They have been busy with fans and all the rest and i've been busy with Volleyball and getting ready for the Russia competition. After beating the Canadians, we were suppose to play the Russians in three days! Its plenty of time when you say three days but when you this 72 hours, you obviously think, NO TIME! So far its been hectic with the Soccer players sharing a hotel with us. Every time we all go down there to get on the bus, the rest of the girls start to talk with them and flirt. When I go down there, I try to stay on task to the bus but Clark comes out of nowhere and talks to me. Clark and I have become pretty good friends on passing's in the lobby lately. He is a good guy but he is kind of stalkish in a way. Today was my usual early practice with the girls from 4 to 7 than 7 to 8 was yoga. It was a weird doing yoga but it is good for us I guess.

After practice and yoga, I wanted to go see what Leto was up to so I walked by myself to Star Bucks. 

Once I arrived, the place was fairly empty, with maybe two cars in the drive through. I waited at the counter for Leto to get back from the window. Once he finished and no one else was coming, he walked to the front where I was. He saw me and lit up.

"O-Oh my goodness, you have no idea how much I need to thank you!" He said while rushing to my side of the counter and taking my hands in his.

"Um for what? I did nothing!" I said while shaking my head.

"No! Remember when you fought that big buff guy who was making fun of me? Well he came in here the other day and apologized!" He said while smiling wide. I smiled also.

"That's great!" I said while hugging him. He hugged me back.

"Oh and also guess what happened!?" He said while going on the other side of the counter and getting my usual frappe.

"What?" I asked while watching him make it and bring it over to me. He leaned in and I did too.

"A girl asked me out!" He said while jumping up and down, in the process of almost spilling my frappe.

"What?!" I said happily. I was kinda bummed for some reason but I was happy for him! I would date him if I could though, he is just too cute.

"Yeah! At first I was shocked but then I said yes!" He said while taking my money.

"Do you even know her?" I asked while taking a sip.

"Well, I know her name and her age but that's about it! I mean come on, Cleo. If a pretty girl asked a guy like me if I wanted to go out, Anyone in my spot would say yes!" What he said made some sense. To me nothing was wrong with Leto, but I guess he just couldn't and the girls couldn't understand Leto is amazing. 

"Oh sorry." I said while sipping my drink.

"No its fine! Me and her are going to a restaurant on Friday." He said while wiping down the tables.

"Hey Leto, you want to do something tonight?" I asked while swirling my straw in the drink. 

"U-Uh, I guess but what are we going to do?" He said while watching me take a sip.

"We are going bowling!" I said while shaking my hands for some effects. He smiled and chuckled.

"Yeah sure! Let me ask my parents first. What time?" He asked while pulling out his phone.