Chapter 16

Hey! Song on Human by Christina Perri! No Picture! Sending love your way!

-pandacream <3

"Wakey Wakey!" I heard being whispered into my ears. I sighed and swatted. My usual way of telling people to bug off.

"Hey! We got a game! Get up!" I hear Taylor yell. I jump up quick and get in the shower. I then braid my hair back and put on my uniform and practice overthrow. I throw on my knee pads, sweats, and shoes. I pack my practice bag and run down the halls to the lobby where the girls are waiting. I slide down the staircase and land it.

"HECK YEAH!" I yell really loud then see people and hot soccer guys look at me weird.

"Did you see that? That was AWE-"

"Yeah, we saw it! Now shut up!" one of the elder people yelled back. I was shocked and walked over to the group.

"Man, some people don't understand peace and quite..." I said.

"Yeah, that's you smarty pants." Katie joked. I grinned and listened in on instructions.

"ladies, as always do your best, kick some booty. I want no injuries, got it?" Katie yelled. We all yelled 'yes mam' and got on our way to the bus.

We started with our pre-game warm-ups and started seeing fans load into the stands. We all took the court and practiced serves. We were versing Italy. They are good. like scary good. So i'd be surprised if we pulled this off. I smacked it down over and over to get use to the feel of the ball and court size as I usually did. It was their court time now so we headed off to the side and discussed certain drills we should run first then keep for later.

Finally it was time to play. We took the court and got in position. They won the toss so they went first. We rallied for a while and we ended up winning one and they won one. We put all our effort into this one and ended up tying. So we went into a forth match. We were tied so far and we needed this point.

We hit it over and rallied then got the point. We served the ball and they shot it down into the middle. I rolled quick and it hit my stomach. Counting as a hit, Carol went and spiked it over. I rolled back to my spot and jumped up. The ball came flying right past my head right when I got up. I quickly looked back and saw it hit out. YES!

"YEAH!" I screamed while running to Carol and hugging her guts out. Not literally, but you know, a pretty suffocating hug.

"You did it!" She said to me.

"You did it!" I yelled to her. We both laughed and walked to our bags. We all got ready to leave. They girls went on ahead and I hung back, putting on my shoes. I grabbed my bag and started off but got stopped by a Italy girl. She looked furious and she was coming right. Towards. Me.

"Um, yes?"

"You made us lose! You jerk!" She yelled then threw a punch to my stomach and mouth. I shielded my stomach but got clipped in my mouth. I bent down and felt the blood come out of my mouth. I got ready to hit her back but I felt arms around my stomach and I saw her get pulled back by some teammates too. I grunted as I got led out.

"Why wouldn't you let me clip her! She hit me! It's only fair!" I argued and stood with my arms crossed.

"Cause! That's bad for your teams reputation plus your's!" He argued back. I huffed and reached back up to my mouth and felt the blood again. I looked around for a bathroom and spotted the ladies room. I started towards it but got pulled next door to the family restroom. I grunted as he set me down on the sink.

"Here." He said while handing me a paper towel that was wet.

"I don't need all this help, Louis." I said while trying to get the spots where I felt blood.