Chapter 9

Hey everyone! Don't you just love pandas? I sure do.... Ok sorry, I'll keep this short. Music is Count on Me by Bruno Mars. (LOVE YOU BRUNO!) Picture is of Leto! (Sorry for those who got confused, Leto is not Harry, just a nerd like him!) Sending love your way!

-Pandacream <3

I woke up the next morning alone on a hospital bed. I decided since I could go home today, I'd get around. I changed into a pair of clothes, Taylor brought for me last night. I wiggled into my aqua blue skinny jeans and my black converse. I slipped on my superman shirt that matched my jean color and added my usual jacket over the top. I pulled my hair back into a basic bun. I applied the smallest amount of make up ever and I put on my usual bracelet and necklace. I made the bed and tied the room up. I than waited 'till it was 11. I was about to walk out when Leto walked in with a small cute bouquet. He was in regular clothes. Not in bad boy clothes like the few days ago, and he wasn't in his kind of nerdy appearance. I smiled. He chuckled and lightly hugged me, avoiding my shoulder.

"Hey Cleo, I came by to see how you are! It seems like your leaving. Are you?" He asked concerned. 

"Oh yeah, I am getting out at 11 which is right now!" I said while walking towards the door with him. He handed me the flowers as we were walking down the hallway. 

"I didn't know what kind of flowers you liked so I got you roses!" He said as he threw his hands up in the air. I laughed and thanked him. I didn't know if this meant anything to him but isn't red roses meant to stand for lovers?

"So Cleo since I'm here, want to go grab a bite?" I asked while almost begging with his eyes. I chuckled.

"Of course! Why wouldn't I?" I said while I laced our arms together.

"Lets go my good man." I said in a posh accent. 

"Right this way my lady." He said back the same. We laughed as we went to check out and run into the elevators. We ran out to his car then and jumped in. 

"So want to go to Nando's?" He asked. I smiled. That reminds me of Niall....

"Sure!" I said as we drove off on the roads toward Nando's. We sang along to the radio on the way there and I danced in my seat. At a stop sign with a lot of traffic, Leto just stared at me as I watched the cars and mumbled the words to the song. Leto started to lean into me, and I was just about to turn my head to Leto when the car behind us honked for no reason. Leto blushed and so did I but I hid it. 

We continued on our way to Nando's and once we got there, we jumped out and returned to our normal selves. 

"Where do you want to sit?" Leto asked while we walked around to find a seat after we ordered. I jumped a little and ran to the table by the window. I loved these seats cause you could see the outside better. 

After we got our food, we chowed down and joked around. Afterwards we stumbled out of the restaurant joking and laughing. All of sudden, I see Niall punching Leto straight in the face. I blink than see Leto looking confused as Niall continues to deliver the blows but Leto just defends and never fights back. I start to feel the anger boil in my body. I stand in front of Leto as Niall accidentally punches me in the face. I winced in pain and grabbed my face with my hand. Yeah, I'll definitely have a bruise in a while. Niall then sees what he did. He starts to panic as Leto gets angry at the blow to my face and try's to get around me. I push both of there chests away from me.

"STOP! Look, See! I'm fine!" I say as I point to my face. They don't believe me though. 

"Why are you here Niall?!" I asked while watching him stutter than breath.