Chapter 17

Hello! Just saying I think this story will stop at 30 chapters in total...depending on how much it will take me to finish it! So song on side is Headlights by Eminem feat. Nate Ruess! love it! Helen Keller's love quote on the side! Sending love your way! 

-pandacream <3

p.s. This chapter made me cry! By far my favorite.  

Cleo finally learns what love is...

I WARN YoU! Get your tissues out! Please! ;0 BEEP! 

"Jesus!" I heard Clark and the rest of the guys yell out. I laugh and open my eyes to see light shining through a curtain and Headlights blaring from my phone. I turned it off and jumped up, stretching. 

"Morning Cleo!" Clark said to me while kissing my forehead and following me to the door. 

"Good morning! I need to get going to go get ready for practice which starts in 10 minutes! So goodbye guys!" I yelled while waving at the boys laying on the couch still half asleep. They each gave me a little raise of their hands and a gruff noise coming from their throats. I giggled and Clark pulled me out into the hallway. 

"I want to see how you wrist is doing." He said while I pulled my hand up into his. He touched the purple bluish bruise and frowned. 

"Are you ok?" He asked then. I thought about it and shook my head yes.

"I think i'll survive. Besides, Its nothing." I said while pulling my arm back into my side.

"Cleo, if he ever hurts you again, call me and tell me. Better yet, come to me! K?" He asked very firmly. I smiled.

"Yes sir! I really have to go now." I said while starting to pace my feet a bit.

"Bye Cleo! Remember! Call if you need too!" He said while hugging me and letting me go. I waved and rushed down the left wing and shooting towards the right wing. I passed a bunch of dudes who were trying to balance the soccer balls and I passed elders going to the pool. Not the most favorable sight really...

I finally made it to my room and I slide in the card. It made a click noise and I walked in. I saw Harry laying on Taylor's bed but I heard Katie in the shower singing. I blew a low whistle through my mouth and Harry looked up from his phone. 

"o-oh hey Cleo! W-Where did you come from?" He asked nervously. 

"Just from Clark's. The guys and I had a movie night. Why are you here?" I asked suspiciously even though I had an accurate guess.

"oh ya know. Had a movie night with Katie...." He said while looking anywhere but at me. I laughed and grabbed my change of clothes and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Yeah, totally a 'movie night'." I said while yelling at Katie to hurry up. 

"listen Cleo, I'm sorry for asking about a chance and then turning around and messing with Katie...I'm stupid and everything, but I really am sorry and I want you to know, the guys care for you alot! I mean, I care for you too alot. But I found Katie and she...is my soul mate I guess? I just like her alot. Maybe its just attraction or something but truthfully I can see myself spending time together some years from now. It might be love...It probably is. But i know that I feel butterflies with her. I-I love her." Harry finished then looked at me with tears in his eyes and a smile on his face. I was tearing too and smiling like a fool. 

Not crying because Harry is in love with Katie.

Not crying because Harry is taken.

I was crying with tears of joy, because Harry found love.