Chapter 10

HELLO SPACE PANDAS! Wouldn't that be just so cute if pandas wore the space helmets and the astronaut outfit?! Ok so since I was talking about space and pandas, here is a picture of a space panda!! SO ADORABLE! And song on side is Powerful Stuff by Sean Hayes. LISTEN TO IT RIGHT NOW. DON'T WAIT AND FORGET. LISTEN NOW. ITS SUCH AN EMOTIONAL SONG! Sending love your Way!

-Pandacream <3

After getting everything I needed for a two week stay at Niall's, I was ready and waiting for him to come pick me up in the lobby since it was raining outside. Out of nowhere, Clark comes and grips my waist from behind.

"Hey Cleo, I want to introduce you to some of my friends." He says to me right above my ear. I turn around and smile.

"Hey Clark, and I'd be delighted to meet your buddies." I said while watching tentatively to the boys standing in front of me. They were all good looking, the three of them.

"So this is Parker, Lincoln, and Rico." He said while pointing to each of them down the row. Parker was tall and lanky and he looked Scottish, with his tinted dark red hair looking almost brown. Lincoln had blond hair with black streaks through it giving it the rough look. He was tall and very muscular but not gross muscular. Rico was tan and a bit short. He had black hair and he had pretty muscular upper arms.

"And this is Cleo Condie. She is the girl on the USA Volleyball team." He said while throwing his arm around my shoulder.

"Nice to meet you, Cleo. Your very pretty." Rico said to me. I blushed and mumbled a 'thanks'.

"Good to meet you, I've heard alot about you." Lincoln said while shaking my hand firmly.

"Yeah, almost too much." Parker spoke up.

"I'm Parker, the handsome one." He said in a husky Scottish accent while he kissed my hand. I smiled.

"He is actually the annoying one." Clark whispered to me, as Parker shot him a glare. I heard a ringing noise come from my jacket pocket. I pulled it out and checked the Niall was calling.

"Um, Let me take this real quick. Nice to meet you guys!" I said while walking a few feet away and pressing the answer button.

"Hello? Cleo?" Niall asked.

"Yes?" I asked a bit impatient.

"Um, I'm outside, you coming?" He asked a bit nervously.

"Yeah, on my way." I said before hanging up. I walked back to my bags that where lying on the floor by Clark and his buddies.

"Um, sorry to cut this introduction short but I have to get to my friend's house." I said while picking up my bags.

"You need help carrying your bags to your car?" Parker asked while winking. I laughed and held out my purse to him.

"You can carry that, if you want." I said while smirking. He gladly took it and smiled.

"Any dare, is a dare." He repeated to himself. We laughed at him.

"Well I guess, I'll see you guys around!" I said to Lincoln and Rico. They smiled and hugged me.

"I'll walk you and Parker out." Clark said while I led us out. I spotted Niall's car and we walked to it. I opened up the back and threw my bags in including my purse that Parker was holding. He laughed and so did I.

"Thanks guys. Well see you sometime soon!" I said while hugging Parker and Clark tightly.

"Hey if you ever need anything, just give me a call." Clark said to me.

"Yeah, and if you just want to call, call me." He said while snatching my phone and typing on it. I jumped around him and his broad shoulders.

"Give me it back!" I said while laughing. I heard a car door slam and a certain boy come behind me almost protectively.