Chapter 13

HI EVERYONE!!! So, I was bored. Good enough explaination. Song on side is Disparate Youth by Santigold! Photo is of Niall Horan! Sending love your way!

-pandacream <3

p.s. Also if you like Santigold's song look up The Keeper and L.E.S. Artistes, also both by her!

Niall decided that he wanted to go on his 'date' with Carol today, so I didn't have plans. Niall forgot to put away the grocery's yesterday so it was my job for now. As I was putting the freezer food away, I got a call on my phone. I didn't look at the I.D and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Cleo? Its Clark." He said nervously into the phone. I blinked and put my full attention on the call.

"Oh hi! What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, I was just wondering if you would like to hang out today?" He asked.

"Um sure, I'm not doing anything today." I answered while checking the calendar.

"Ok, cool so I'll pick you up then? Right now?" 

"Yeah, sure. I'll give you directions." I said while announcing where Niall's house was and hanging up. I decided to dress casual like usual. I pulled on over my spandex shorts I was wearing some baggy sweats and I pulled on a sweater. I pulled down my straightened hair, and put on my Tennis shoes. I grabbed my phone and some money and waited by the gate. I saw his car pull up and I got in, seeing Parker and Lincoln in the backseat.

"What are they doing here?" I asked confused.

"Gee, hi to you too." Lincoln said while sticking his tongue out. I stuck mine out too.

"Well....Parker wanted to come along and Lincoln was dragged along by Parker." Clark said while smirking then leaning into me and whispering, "He is mad cause Parker dragged him from his date." He said while rolling his eyes.

"HEY I HEARD THAT!" Lincoln shouted. Parker just laughed.

"Good to see you, Cleo. Its been forever!" Parker said while hugging me over the seat.

"We saw each other yesterday, what are you talking about?" I asked, amused.

"Glad you decided to come along, Cleo." Clark interrupted while hugging me and kissing my cheeks. I blushed. 

"I thought it was just going to be us two...." Clark started.

"But his plans of having a secret date with MY GIRL were ruined." Parker yelled at Clark who blushed.

"Lets get going!" Clark said while putting the car in motion. We were driving off onto the countryside. I noticed the sun was reaching its full height, meaning it was around lunchtime.

"What are we eating?" I asked.

"What? Who said we are eating?" Lincoln said with a boyish grin on his face. I smiled.

"We will eat the surprise once we are there." Clark said.

"Where's there?"

"Cleo, don't start. We are almost there." Clark said while pulling into a field, which had a hill to the side and this wide area open for what looked like a soccer field.

 Ohhhhh.....Makes sense.

Clark stopped the car and we all got out. It was kind of hot out but the cool breeze was nice. Perfect weather....

Parker grabbed a picnic basket and Lincoln grabbed a blanket. Clark intertwined our hands and pulled me along to the top of the hill and we all sat down on the blanket.