Chapter 14

HI GUYS!! It's almost Thanksgiving!! OMG! THINK OF ALL THAT FOOD!! OH LAUDY! Excuse me while I go gain a few pounds... No song cause the stupid thing won't let me post a stupid song. Pff, stupid...  Picture is of CLEO!! Sending love your way!

-pandacream

p.s. HAPPY ALMOST THANKSGIVING!!

"Hey aren't you so excited for this!?" Liam screamed to me over the loud engines. 

"TOTALLY! Except I never thought you were such a bad boy!!" I yelled back.

Right now, Liam and I were getting ready to ride some motorcycles!

Virtual ones of course!

But they said, it feels like your actually on one!

"I know right?!" He yelled back. We both laughed. The big numbers flashed above signaling the countdown. 3...2....1...GO!

I pressed the gas petal thing and zoomed behind Liam. We kept racing 'till we met the finish line.

"You just got lucky, Payne." I said while walking alongside him back out the amusement parks, game area. 

Whatever, Condie." He said while giving me a small noogie. I squirmed in his arms and laughed.

We arrived back at our car later with, one large giant teddy bear, which Liam was going to give to Danielle (PAYZER FOREVER!!!), and four smaller ones for the guys. I got a medium sized one and Liam did too and we gave them to each other. We laughed. Once we pulled into the drive, it was about midnight. We ran inside and saw that everyone went to bed, except Zayn. 

"Night Cleo. I had fun!" Liam said while kissing my cheek.

"Night Liam, I had fun too." I said while smiling and watching him walk up the stairs to where the guest rooms were. I looked over at Zayn who quickly closed his open eyes and acted like he was still sleeping. I sighed dramatically and walked over the Zayn and jumped onto him. He groaned.

"Cleoooooo!" he whispered while groaning. I just laughed and wiggled myself closer to him. He groaned more and glared at me.

"Nice going Cleo, now I really can't sleep." He said while smirking. I blinked confused then looked down at his pants. OH GOOD GOD...

"Sorry, sorry, sorry, SORRY!" I said while pushing myself off of him quickly. He latched his hand onto my arm and pulled me back onto the couch. 

"Let's do something, since I certainly won't be sleeping for a while and you seem wide awake." he said while squirming. We sat across from each other and watched each others faces in the dim light from the only lamp in the living room.

"So.....wanna play truth or dare?" I asked.

"Sure but its only use two."

"True but I think we can play just fine." 

"Fine, you go." 

"Truth or dare, Zayn?" 

"Ummm, truth."

"Is their a certain someone on the volleyball team you like? Like Katie?" I asked while smirking.

"Yeah but not Katie." Zayn said while making a sick face.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"Is their a certain someone you like in the band?" Zayn said while blinking wildly and pointing to himself.

"Hmmm, I don't exactly know. I guess...." I said honestly. I think maybe...Harry. But yet I also like Zayn. And what about Louis? He has been so sweet. Oh! And Niall! Liam's taken, and plus I think of him as a brother...