Chapter 15

Hey! So so so very sorry for taking that long break. So sorry! Just wasn't feeling it. Song on side Dark Horse by Katy Perry. Picture is of the guys. Sending love your way!

-pandacream <3

p.s- Sorry for the lowercase l's. My uppercase one doesn't work as well as the o. Stupid water...

"Hey! That's cheating!" 

"No its not!" 

Yeah huh!"

"Nope."

"Fine you cheeky squirrel..." louis said while chuckling and throwing away the straw wrappers we were messing with. let's just say we were shooting them into a bin full of water. We were currently sitting in a secret looking Italian restaurant. I don't know... he picked it.

"So hows your food?" I asked while chomping on my pasta.

"Good. You like yours?" He asked while smiling at me in a cute way. He had sauce on his lip though.

"Yeah and....here." I said while reaching across and wiping it away. He laughed and shook his head.

"What?" I asked clueless.

"Your too cute." He said seriously.

"Well then i'll just turn ugly for you." I joked while making an ugly face.

"Ewww gross, now your plain gorgeous..." He said while smirking at me. We both laughed. 

We finished eating then just joked around.

"Ready to go?"

"Yes sir." I answered while we got up together and walked to the door after paying. We walked out to his car and drove downtown.

"Hey I forgot to ask but the guys wanted to see you for a while after our lunch do you want to or...."

I thought about it. It's about 2 right now....I have to meet Taylor back at the hotel at 5.

"Yeah I can stay for a few hours..." I said while louis turned down some road uphill.

"Whose house are we going to?" I asked curiously.

"Mine and Harry's. All the boys will be there though." He answered while speeding up the railing.

"Here." He said quickly while pulling into a driveway really fast. We went through the gate and parked in the garage of the modern looking house. We skipped up to the front door laughing together and louis opened it for me. I thanked him and walked in taking in all the decor. 

"Wow...." I mumbled. I then suddenly got tackled to the ground by Zayn. 

"I MISSED YoU So MUCH!" He yelled in my ear. I laughed and he helped me off the ground. 

"Missed ya too Zayn." I said while smiling at him. He smiled back then hugged me again and this time clung on for life.

"Please don't leave me with them EVER again." He said while fake sobbing. I laughed and tried pulling him away. No use though.

"They're your band mates though! How's that going to work?" I said while giggling at Zayn while he groaned. 

"You can stop clobbering my best friend now Zayn." I heard liam say front the archway in between what I expected was the lounge area and hallway.

Zayn straightened and turned to see who said what. I laughed at his confused face and ran to liam and hugged him. Inhaling his scent in the process....So good...I'm not weird I promise. Kidding I am...