Facts About Lupa and Lycaon

I put this so that some facts are said so no confusion is brought. These will be things that should be known to understand the story about Lupa and Lycaon in which makes Asimi who she is.

Lupa:
Lupa, infact, is the Roman goddess of wolves. She is taller than normal people, being 7 feet in human form. She has beautiful chocolate red fur, or hair, and eyes as silver as mist. She is harsh and judgemental to both mortals and gods. She leads demigods to the Roman camp, Camp Jupiter. Those who are weak will get eaten by her and her wolves. She has a soft side, in which makes others feel welcome, though it rarely appears. She is extremely powerful, having the ability to kill mortals and demigods farely easy, along with monsters. She has slight telekinesis. She has, of course, heightened senses, and a wolf glare, which can make the strongest of people to bow down in fear. She has "homing senses" which makes her to be able to navigate her way. She rules over every wolf in the world except for the lycanthropes, which are not even considered fully wolves.

Lycaon:
Lycaon used to be the king of Arcadia until Zeus turned him into a wolf-man. He is the first of such, being the first of lycanthrope. He has black fur and red eyes. He has a hostile nature, and is the enemy of Lupa. Being a lycanthrope, he is immune to any weapon type, even magical ones, such as celestial bronze and imperial gold, other than silver. Though he is not indestructible, he is not only easily harmed by silver, but also fire. He has incredible reflexes, such as being able to pluck a arrow mid-air. Also, being the first of lycanthrope makes him the most powerful of his species, making him the leader as well.

Asimi, being their daughter, gives her the powers of both of them.