Chapter 10

Asimi's POV

After the longest silence I have ever been through, he finally takes my hand and pulls himself up. He seems me a quick smile before looking over at the blond girl again. She looks like she is in self shock, her eyes widening as she meets her gaze with Percy's.

"I-I," she stumbles through her words. She stops for a bit, regaining her voice. "I don't know what came over me. I don't know what happened!" I take a long look at her, trying to determine what to do. I mean, I don't usually get in situations with blonde girls trying to kill me!

"It's fine." I answer plainly. What am I going to do, beat the *cough* out of her just to end up getting the same from Chiron? I'd rather not, who knows where those hooves have been. Everyone looks at me like I just lost my marbles, which, now that I actually think about it, is probably true. My attacker stares with them.

"Really?" She says, disbelief out of every spoken word. Can't really blame her. "Well, good that's cleared up." She lets out a sigh, thankful that I wasn't hostile in this situation.

After a few minutes getting everything together, all is back to normal, if you ignore the vibe of curiosity floating in the air. I'd question myself over the fact that I knew she was there, but I spent my time thanking my senses for doing their job.

So after that dilemma, me and Annabeth become a strange pair of friends. Well, the type that stands a few feet away from each other at all times, if you're wondering. Walking towards dinner due to the blow of the conch shell, I head towards the food to collect all of the necessary meat and get out of there, but Chiron quickly moves in front of me, blocking me from the overflowing glory.

"We would really enjoy it if you would stay for the meals, seeing as the forest would not be a great place for a camper to be during dinner. Anytime, really." He states, a certain edge in his voice, but not specifically a rude one.

"Well where would I sit, anyways? I don't know of you noticed, but I was claimed, and the Hermes cabin isn't exactly for those type of people, mind his actual children." I say, but he smiles, as if already one step ahead.

"Actually, that shouldn't be a problem. You see, Artemis was a great friend of your mothers, seeing a wolf and a moon goddess are bound to get along, and has allowed you to take refuge," he chuckles slightly to himself. "In her cabin. Therefore, you can sit at her table." He finishes, looking at me to see my answer. I sigh.

"I mean sure, I guess. Not like I'll get out of this one." I say, mumbling the last part. Of course he hears, but he justs sends a smile toward me, and trots back to the head table. I glumly get my much needed protein and walk towards the table Chiron happened to point out to me. As I pass by the Hermes table, I take a glimpse over at Connor and immediately feel a bit better, even though my meal is pretty much ruined. He is occupied talking to Travis about some type of prank, I overhear. Hopefuly it doesn't include a bucket of water.

Sitting down, I'm about to rip into my meal, when Chiron stamps his hoof into the ground, calling for our attention. He begins his speech.

"Quickly, I'd like to announce that the Hunter of Artemis will be arriving later today to play Capture the Flag tomorrow, so please-" His words are cut short by the sound of people coming up the hill. We all turn to see a beautiful looking woman, her reddish hair cascading down her back, a group of young looking kids behind her, all dressed in silver. It almost burns my eyes to look at it, yet I look further to see that bows are in almost all of their hands, including the woman in the front. She doesn't look too young herself though, is she supposed to be Artemis?

"Well, seems that they're hear early. Splendid. I'll let to all continue your meal then, while they take their seats." Most people ignore Chiron's words and keep looking at the group of girls, who now are close to the pavilion. A few of the people sitting down look at me, worry etched onto their faces, but I, unlike those people, jump back into eating. From the corner of my eye, I see the group near closer, some of them having a permanent look on their face, as if they're ready to pounce on you at any moment.

I have a slight cough over me, but I don't bother raising my head and continue eating, even though the air holds a weird vibe.

"Excuse me?" A voice asked in the toughest way possible. I lift my head up at last, cringing from having to look away from the glory that sits on my plate, and see the group of silver girls all glaring at me in harmony.

"Yes, how may I help you?" I ask back, trying to mimic her previous tone. The girl is, like the others, wearing no color but silver, killing all creativity she could have had with fashion. The silver was literally slaughtering my eye sight, although her appearance was as harsh as her words. She has black hair, nothing out of the ordinary, which is in some sort of pixie cut. Her eyes are an electric blue, which pierced through me as she continues to do a mixture of starring and glaring me down.

"Why are you sitting at our table? This table is for the Hunters of Artemis or her children, which is something that is never going to happen." She demands. She looks at my appearance, and sudden shock crosses her face. "Unless you-"

"Now, now, Thalia. Calm down. This girl hear has some special privileges." The woman from earlier says as she enters our conversation. "She is going to be with you all until we decide to leave Camp Half Blood, or maybe even after that if we are convincing enough." Even if you were blind, you would be able to tell she was Artemis.

"But who is she?" The newly named Thalia asks.

"Why, she is my friend Lupa's daughter. Now, lets eat."

~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for taking so long to update! I know it took forever, but I'll try and not be so late. XD