Chapter 3

Asimi's POV

I am left breathless. How is that possible? Now that I think about it, I did feel a bit different when I woke up, as if my skin was unbreakable. Great, now I am a wolf, human, demigod AND drakon.

"Does that happen often?" I ask.

"Wow. Out of all the questions I could have asked, I ask that" I think, mentally slapping myself.

"It is extremely rare. You see, it comes from a very specific drakon, which happens to be the one you fought last weak." Chiron says in a matter-of-fact way.

"I was asleep for a week!?!" I think, but continue to listen instead of asking.

"Also, the tooth is extremely hard, making it impossible to bite through, which you did, though I'm pretty sure no one would even think of eating one," he says. I just shrug. "It only happened once before, a man by the name of Thelestle. He was a son of Ares, actually. He had extremely powerful teeth, breaking through the drakon tooth quite easily."

"Here's the thing about drakons. Most don't have wings, most don't breath fire. All are poisonous. All are immensely strong, with scales harder than titanium. Their eyes can paralyze you from fear. You have all these powers now, but our first priority is for someone show you around camp, then we will discuss this." He says, and places a hand on his chin, almost in a thinking manner.

"Just have Peter Johnson or someone of that sort show her around." The chubby dude says, no longer showing interest in the topic.

"Will, could you please take Asimi to cabin 11 and have Conner show her around?" Chiron asks Will, who I just now noticed was standing next to me the entire time.

"Yes Chiron." Will answers and waves his hand for me to follow. I grudgingly get up and stretch, releasing a catlike purr. Will, taking this as the least weirdest thing that happened so far, just stares at me for a second before walking away. I follow him past many cabins, each different from the next. Nothing calls to me except for the silver one, reminding me of the moon.

We pass by many people, almost all giving me confused and scared glances, so I take it that they saw me dealing with the drakon accident.

We continue to walk until Will suddenly screeches to a halt. I look up to see a worn out cabin, the replica of a caduceus in the front. I look at Will, waiting for him to open the door, but he doesn't move an inch.

"Aren't you going to open the door?" I ask him, raising an eyebrow. He looks at me with fear, but not like he fears me, as if he fears FOR me.

"Umm, go ahead, I'll just stand here and watch." He says, shifting his feet. I just sigh, running a hand through my hair. Huffing, I go up the steps, making it creak every time my foot makes contact with it. Making it up to the top from my short 3-step trip, I open the door and walk in. Almost immediately, a bucket of water falls on my head. I am entirely wet, my hair sticking to my face like a magnet. I slowly take the bucket off of my head, wishing the people that dumped it on me a happy 3 seconds left to live.

I shake my head like a dog, making the water go everywhere. I really don't care. I open my eyes, which at the moment are holding my wolf glare in them. The two culprits were standing in front of me, smiles on their faces until they see me. It quickly turns to fear when they see my expression. I glare harder, making them shake, trying to look away but can't. My eyes glow bright silver as I take a step towards them, ready to chop them up. I extend my fangs, snarling at them.

Will comes bursting in, looking around. He sees me and smiles, until he sees my wet hair and a bucket in my hands. He looks over and sees the twins, who are now violently shaking. Since I am facing away from him he doesn't see my face.

"What is it Conner, Travis?" He asks them, seeing the fear in their eyes. He looks back at me, or in this case, the back of my head. He sighs.

"I knew this was going to happen. Did you really have to pour water on her?" He asks, crossing his arms. I turn back to him, now normal, and smile as if nothing just happened.

"Hi Will. Don't worry," I turn back to look at the twins Travis and Conner. "I'll get them back." I wink at them, no longer fear but confusion on their faces. I feel some sort of pull towards Conner, but I just ignore it.

"So, Conner, Travis, this is Asimi Fengari, Asimi, this is Travis and Conner Stoll." Will introduces us. I squint my eyes, looking more closely at them. They both have curly brown hair and blue eyes, looking exactly alike, except for the fact that Conner's hair is slightly shorter. At the same time, Conner seems so much different, and more, unique, and better. I once again shake off the weird feeling. I sigh, running my hand through my now-wet hair.

"Oh and Conner, Chiron said for you to show her around camp until the dinner bell rings." Will says, now focusing all his attention on Conner.

"Let's get this done with." I say plainly. Conner nervously walks up to me. I mentally smirk. I walk through the door and stand outside, waiting for Conner to follow me. When he comes out, I clap my hands together.

"So," I say. "Where to first?"