A Target On My Back.....

Star P.O.V

After siphoning that spell from Hayley I felt a huge rush from it all, of course Nik was concerned as I kept feeling dizzy and stopping every moment to gather myself. Even though I was feeling like this I knew in the end it was worth it, I was stupid to have placed that curse on her, it wasn't fair on Hope more than anyone who needed her mom and dad. With me doing that it might just start the pave of forgiveness that was long needed in this family. Without forgiveness and love, you will live with resentment, bitterness, malice and strife which result in more pain. You can never love without forgiving. Forgiveness deepens your ability to love and frees you from pain this family was infected with too much of the negatively. In all honestly I didn't know if after what I did would change anything, but all I knew was that I needed to correct my wrongdoings, it didn't matter at the time I thought of it as justices, it was never that in truth is was pure and simple revenge nothing else.

Nik brought me into our bedroom, he didn't speak a word just placed me in bed as I wouldn't hardly stand on my own two feet, the burst of magic that was running through me was overwhelming that I couldn't function. Nik leans forwards, his warm breath in my ear, then he hums the song we used to dance to when we first married. My lips, the ones that really didn't want to smile tonight, creep into a grin. Nik keeps on humming until he take me in a bear hug and kiss me. I swear Nik is an expert on keeping my heart beating, without him I'm sure it would simply stop. The calmness of his voice began to relax me I didn't feel that overwhelming feeling of power no longer. Nik's finger tips are electric, they must be, for wherever they touch my skin tingles in a frenzy of static. As his hands move over my skin my body has a transitory paralysis, my mind unable to process the pleasure so fast. His head moves around to my left ear and he whispers what's coming next. Suddenly my body is off pause-mode and I pull back for a kiss that's both soft and hard. Both of us move in an intoxicated dance of limbs, never making the exact same moves twice, not in the centuries we've been lovers.

That night neither of us slept, with being months apart we were both expressing to one another how much we missed the other. The sunlight began to seep into the room I could see Nik still looking at me with wonderment in his eyes, no words needed to be spoken between us we were both just lost in the moment of being back together. I didn't imagine my return and telling him the truth's that I held back I would be here by his side.

"You Star Mikaelson are truly something amazing." He laid there beside me with still that beaming smile that he had last night, before he swiftly turned me onto my back as he hovered over me. "How about I show you my gratitude by taking you out tonight..." He spoke before leaning to kiss me, I felt a hot breath on my neck, then the tender brush of lips. Burning as they make contact with my neck. A hand runs through my hair, as the kisses become harder and more urgent. Another hand slides around my waist, and pulls me close instantly I could smell his scented body, that masculine leather notes with a wisp of spicy ginger. His kisses are now on my shoulders and in my hair, I gently pulled him away from me as I knew this would lead to neither of us leaving this room all day.

"I may have taken the curse away from Hayley, but it's going to take time for things to revert back." I wanted him to understand that I may have done that, but it didn't mean that everything was forgiven and back to how it once was. "But I think going out would be something we both deserve with everything going on." I flipped him over so his back on the bed, I gave him a peck on the lips before I got out of bed.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked as I got changed into my running gear, I felt like I had this burst of energy still in me, as much as Nik would of loved for me to use that for our bedroom antics I thought it be best for me to run it off.