A Proposal

Eric's pov

Our parents and his were at the park with Anna. She's surprised by this and takes Anna from them. Jason leans against a tree, a smile on his face as he watches her. Wow. My sister is about to get the shock of her life. Luke surprises me by walking out of the woods with a guitar. "Huh? Jay what's going on?" She asks, making me smile.

Jason's pov

Luke plays then by Brad Paisley. I smile down at my young infant daughter. "Hey honey, you know how much I love you right?" "Yeah. I'm confused Jason what's going on?" My mom takes Anna and I hold her hands. "Baby girl will you marry me?" I ask, dropping to one knee and pulling out the ring. Tears come to her eyes. "Oh Jason,of course I'll marry you!" I smile and stand back up, slipping the ring on her finger and pulling her into a kiss that lasts almost three minutes. Our families cheer. "I love you so much baby." I say. She smiles and we kiss again. "God, I love you more than anything in the world." My hands slip around her waist. "You bring out the wild in this ol cowboy."

*later*

"Congratulations, Jason." Dad says. He, Luke, Eric, and her dad all took me to a bar to celebrate. I really would rather be home. I down a couple beers to satisfy the boys then Eric drives me home. "Hey Eric, if you aren't still super pissed about me fuckin' your sister, do you wanna be my best man?" Eric's hands tense up around the wheel. "Jeez Jason, did you have to word it like that?" I laugh. "Hey you're the idiot who wanted to put alcohol in me!" I say, laughing and pointing at him. "He rolls his eyes then smiles. "And of course I'll be your best man. I'm real proud to call you a brother in law soon." That totally catches me off guard. I stop laughing now thinking. I sit up slowly. "Hey Eric?" "Yeah?" "Why did you hate me being with her in the first place?" He hits the brake and I throw my hands out so as to not smash into the dash. "Dude what the hell?" I cry, shaking the pain from my hands. He stares ahead, silent. "Eric?" "You knew perfectly well, Jason!" Oh probably because of all my sleeping around and stuff. "But it doesn't matter anymore. You're a changed man." He continues, looking over at me. I smile and nod. "One girl changed me for the better." He smiles and we get back home. "Babe I'm home!" I call. Miranda runs over and hugs him. "I missed you so much!" She cries. I laugh. "See y'all later." Eric says waving. He finally leaves. "Where's Anna?" I ask, slowly inching a hand under her shirt. "Fast asleep. Why?" I smile and kiss her hard, pushing her back onto the couch. "Cause I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't be able to get up to check on her."