19. Asian Dude

The sun shone through the room, putting a smile on my face-

Hell no. I feel like crap. I can't even open my eyes right now.

All I want to do is to cover my whole body with the comforter but it's really hot and sticky here. I kicked the comforter out of the bed.

Hold on a second.

I didn't recall sleeping on a bed unless...

My eyes flew open.

Where am I? I'm lying on a queen-sized bed with brown bedsheet and comforter, and this room looks clean. Have I been here before? I think so, I just can't remember.

The door open and Reese walked in, expertly carrying a tray of breakfast with one hand.

"Hey." He flashed me a smile.

"Hey."

Oh yeah, this is his room. I just spot my 'supposed to inherit' chair in front of his desk.

"I made you breakfast." Reese announced as he carried a tray of food towards me.

"You made breakfast for me? Oh my god I totally didn't expect this! Thank you!"

"Anything for my girlfriend." Reese set the tray on my lap and sat down at the edge of the bed, making the bed dip.

"Don't mind me asking but how did I get here? I think I fall asleep in the middle of the movie." I asked him.

"I carried you here, figured out that you might want to sleep comfortably." Reese replied.

He carried me here? He must be strong because I'm kind of heavy?

"Not really. To be honest, you weigh lighter than I expected." Reese admitted.

"But I'm strong though." I rolled my eyes.

"Alright so here we have peanut butter pancakes, scrambled eggs, turkey bacon and a glass of milk." Reese explained.

I quickly cut the pancakes and fork a piece into my mouth. It tastes heavenly, making me moan in delight.

"I'm having foodgasm right now." I said, shoving a spoonful of scrambled eggs into my mouth before moaning in delight again.

"And I'm going to have an orgasm if you don't stop moaning." Reese said.

I gave him a dirty look.

Reese chuckled. "You're adorable."

He reached out to steal a piece of my bacon but I slapped his hand away.

"Why?" He rubbed his hand.

"No one steals my food." I shrugged.

"But I'm your boyfriend."

"The rule applies to everyone, Reese's Pieces."

"Really? Reese's Pieces?" Reese shook his head. "You're adorable." He kissed the tip of my nose, making my face red.

"Reese! Someone wants you at the door!" Max shouted from somewhere in the house.

"Damn... I was hoping I could spend more time with my girlfriend." He looked at me. "Why don't you eat first while I answer the door?" Reese stand up.

"I'm already eating." I fork a bacon into my mouth.

Reese rolled his eyes. "Don't miss me too much." He winked at me before leaving his room.

I ate while thinking about us. How lucky am I to have Reese as my boyfriend? Not only is he attractive, he can also cook!